I feel like giving up life...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
He is always like tat. He don't treat my mum with respect and say my mum pamper me too much. He will keep nagging at my mum if he cannot get wat he want. if my mum nver cook he will ask my mum to buy tk away for him from somewhere far if my mum forget he will ask my mum tk train or bus to go back somewhere else to buy. When ask why he cannot eat down stair coffee shop food his reply was sick and tired of the food here and if ask him go buy himself he will reply he bath liao cannot go out. I wonder how my mum tahan with her for so many yrs. The reason why my mum don't fight back because she tired of listen to him nagging. I will have kill him if I am my mum
He is a spoil brat. Your mum need to stop spoiling him. Let him grow up like a man!

Has he done his NS? I cant believe any son would ask his mum to take MRT/BUS to buy food for him. That is ridiculous! What does he do everyday? lock himself in the room and je*k off? what a lousy man!!!! (pardon my language)

mag_huiling

He's practically a f**king useless BOY who is waiting to DIE!

Wait till your mom also stretched her both legs in coffin *choy choy* then then then, this little boy waiting to die might have to join her......

God bless him, Shen Bao you! @#$%&%^@(*

mrsmahadi

Hi there,
I know exactly how you feel, except that in my case it was one person who instigated hate amongst my in-law family towards me. I can relate about the hate blog thing, as I am a victim of it as well. Since the day I got married till the day I got pregnant (2years) My life has been a forum for all to comment in my husband's female cousin blog. I endure all the harsh words, and critics made towards my wedding and myself, and even endured being labeled a man-stealer falsely.

The last straw was when this cousin who also sells baby clothes online (ironic) blogged about my husband's fling with another woman when he was in reservist, at that point of time, I was 5 months pregnant. I have never depended much on my family and have never told them about my marital problems. But that was the last straw. The blog entry was horrible, she was practically laughing at my plight, when I have done nothing to hurt her or her marriage. As soon as I read it, I confronted my husband who finally admitted his mistake. I was so devastated that I punched the mirrors in my house.

That day, I realised that I do need family support no matter how independent I felt I was. It was a huge emotional blow for me. That day, for the first time, I dialled my mum's number and told her what had happened. Being the great mother that she is, my whole family drove over to my place to give me moral and emotional support. I never felt closer to them than I did at that point of time.

I guess, what I am saying is that your family will always remain to be yours. You can always depend on them. Yes, a husband and his family is family too but no one can tell the future of a marriage.

I have given birth to a beautiful baby girl, and my daughter is my strength. As I believe your children are your strength. The title of your post captured my attention as that was exactly how I felt when I found out about the affair in such a horrific manner. But then, I felt my baby kick. Amidst punching the mirrors her tiny kick grounded me, I realised I had nothing to lose, because I had the greatest gift growing in my belly.

That is how you survive, you look into your children's eyes and realise that they still need you. So what if your in-laws don't WANT you? Your children NEED you and we all know NEED comes before WANT.

I am going out of the way here, but I feel that you could use a break. I have a spare room in my place. And rental fee is not an issue. I realise the space constraint, however at least you know that there is another option and that all hope is not lost. You may contact me at 81386845.

I hope and pray that things will get better for you.

Last edited:
He is a spoil brat. Your mum need to stop spoiling him. Let him grow up like a man!

Has he done his NS? I cant believe any son would ask his mum to take MRT/BUS to buy food for him. That is ridiculous! What does he do everyday? lock himself in the room and je*k off? what a lousy man!!!! (pardon my language)
He is 28 this yrs still at 2 or 3rd yr of poly. In his 28 yrs of life nv work a real job b4. All expense pay by my mum inciulding schooling. (btw he nv stop schooling only 2 yr when he in NS) He change courses in poly like change clothes don he change. he planning to go U after he complete his poly.

He goes to school in the morning come home on every switch in the house (Fan, tv, his laptop, light and his xbox till super loud in the living room. my sister have to go in the room to watch tv if he is playing his stupid xbox till late night. This is his daily activity.

He's practically a f**king useless BOY who is waiting to DIE!

Wait till your mom also stretched her both legs in coffin *choy choy* then then then, this little boy waiting to die might have to join her......

God bless him, Shen Bao you! @#$%&%^@(*
He is useless, he always use his grade to show off tell ppl he take scholarship shake hand with don noe which minster until sian liao. say my sister who don score gd grade like him better don study. let him alone study can liao. he say my sister wasting my mum money. i think everyone know who the waste money one lor.

To mrs mahadi:Thank for willing to help i think i will PM u to talk more on the room matters. ok. Pls be strong ok. god bless you

masayuki

Uncle Sam is here....

Haiz.... your case should have been resolved very easily....
It appears that the officials dun want to work without someone giving the pressure.

Do give me a call @ 83820330 if you want to.... Maybe can sit down with you and your hubby to grab more background information and see what actions you can take....

The main crux is with your mum, let's discuss this part off the forums and I'll advise you on what you can try....

It's so sad.... your brother is like 1 year younger than me, still cannot think!

mrsmahadi

No problem..you too be strong and be happy. Like my mom said when you smile, the baby in your belly smiles too..and when you cry..let's not go there. So be happy!

Uncle Sam is here....

Haiz.... your case should have been resolved very easily....
It appears that the officials dun want to work without someone giving the pressure.

Do give me a call @ 83820330 if you want to.... Maybe can sit down with you and your hubby to grab more background information and see what actions you can take....

The main crux is with your mum, let's discuss this part off the forums and I'll advise you on what you can try....

It's so sad.... your brother is like 1 year younger than me, still cannot think!
Thank you uncle sam.. Noted your phone number will call you once im ready, most probably by next week. I felt sad for my family too tat they have to tahan with him everyday.

No problem..you too be strong and be happy. Like my mom said when you smile, the baby in your belly smiles too..and when you cry..let's not go there. So be happy!
U are indeed very strong, i believe u just give birth right? Your baby so cute. Take care of yourself and the little gal. Prey hard that our next gen dont need to follow our foot step. They dont be nasty to ppl and ppl wont be nasty to them.

mrsmahadi

U are indeed very strong, i believe u just give birth right? Your baby so cute. Take care of yourself and the little gal. Prey hard that our next gen dont need to follow our foot step. They dont be nasty to ppl and ppl wont be nasty to them.
Yup, definitely. All the best to you too. Don't forget there is always a way to help yourself. I look forward to hearing from you..

MsKoh1973

Hi dear nessherm, have u approached HDB, u may want to check with them, what if you willing to give up your right to the house left by your dad, see what they said?

As for the house left by your dad, since now is co-owned by your brother and mum, and if they really not "overdoing" it, then I will suggest that you don't fight with them, give up your right. Otherwise, you can always take revenge by trying to sell your house. Yes, no doubt they can disagree, but I think u have the right to get a court order to force them to comply.

As for legal fees, you can either seek try to go to the commuity center near your area to check, sometimes they have some lawyers willing to help you follow up at a beri low price.

frankly speaking, don't worry too much, your problem can be resolve, just tat it will take time. When dealing with goverment officials, always remember, take down their names, date, time, what their advice. All things can be solved.

As for the MP part, hmmm, I think you need to pressure them abit lah, last time, my brother also want to apply for approval and PR for my SIL, we went to the MP, MP refuse to help, but I reasoned it out with him, he helped us on 3 diff time (no choice, have to go each time w my brother). In the end, not only my SIL (under wk permit) approved by MOM to get marry in Sg, she also got her PR. You see, MP can help one, but they will "test" you, so long as u can talk back reasonably, they will be more than wiling to help. :)

Last edited:
Hi dear nessherm, have u approached HDB, u may want to check with them, what if you willing to give up your right to the house left by your dad, see what they said?

As for the house left by your dad, since now is co-owned by your brother and mum, and if they really not "overdoing" it, then I will suggest that you don't fight with them, give up your right. Otherwise, you can always take revenge by trying to sell your house. Yes, no doubt they can disagree, but I think u have the right to get a court order to force them to comply.

As for legal fees, you can either seek try to go to the commuity center near your area to check, sometimes they have some lawyers willing to help you follow up at a beri low price.

frankly speaking, don't worry too much, your problem can be resolve, just tat it will take time. When dealing with goverment officials, always remember, take down their names, date, time, what their advice. All things can be solved.

As for the MP part, hmmm, I think you need to pressure them abit lah, last time, my brother also want to apply for approval and PR for my SIL, we went to the MP, MP refuse to help, but I reasoned it out with him, he helped us on 3 diff time (no choice, have to go each time w my brother). In the end, not only my SIL (under wk permit) approved by MOM to get marry in Sg, she also got her PR. You see, MP can help one, but they will "test" you, so long as u can talk back reasonably, they will be more than wiling to help. :)
hi mskoh1973,

i have already ask hdb abt my case they told me that even now i disposal the share also no point as they have a rule that no matter wat u gg to apply you can not disposal any hdb share within 30 mth. i really too tired to even think for my future. now with a newborn in my life i don even have any xtra time to do other thing. i just have to blame my life for this.

jojoki

hav u considered renting a whole unit? u n family in common room n then rent out the master bedroom and prolly another common room? that way its less expensive n u have more liberty in the unit. (cooking etc)

MsKoh1973

my dear, at least u dispose now, the 30 month start counting from NOW, b strong, I went thru worst than that, I survive. It will be solved soon, dun think too much.

thank for all the advice. anyone of u know how they spilt the shares of HDB unit? will it be the vaulation price or the cash in hand they spilt. I heards some ppl say that since my late father pay the hs by cpf so even they sell the hs the money will go back to the cpf. so anyone have similar case b4?