I found this babysitter agency ad on Instagram, wonder if can trust ?

CharlotteTan80

Hello mummies, I am Charlotte a mother of 2 children. I recently found an ad for a babysitter agency that gave a $10 discount and free referral for first-time service. Just wondering if can trust not. CAUSE MY MAID GOING HOMEE AHHH ): HAHA working mum woes, HELP ME PLEASE T.T Instagram: @babynanny Website found via IG: https://babynanny.sg/

CharlotteTan80

Because it has been while since I posted on this thread, I went on ahead and used their part-time nanny services mostly because of the competitive prices and the referral was really free! oh my haha. Turns out the nanny provided was reliable. I send my older child to primary school and the other, aged 2, to the nanny's place. So far for about a week now, fingers crossed, nothing has gone wrong. Another week to go, can't wait for my new maid to come! Would strongly recommend tho :)

babyalice

I think ads and instagram have become more popular and trustworthy so now it can really help. I experienced it myself. When i was a student i used to work as babysitter part time cause i really love children and when i just started to work i created an acc on instagram so more people could find me and call me to stay with their children. But i had a few offers and i thought to make my acc more popular on instagram so i decided to buy some likes under my posts in order to have more visits and so i would have more offers. And it helped me lot, and i really suggest it! I mean i really love children and i'm very patient so i hadn't any trouble during my work.

Last edited:

LaricTraic

I now work as a babysitter part-time and I like it a lot, but I find it hard to find a family with which to get along well. I did not know how to proceed to find as many options and I came up with the idea of creating a page on Instagram with this. But I know it's very hard to become popular, or at least some people know you. Thus, I searched for about 2 weeks what could help me and I came across this - goread.io . It helped me a lot, I mean it grew my page very quickly and everything became much easier. I bought some likes and followers, which were real, at a pretty low price.

Last edited:

ceyhbal

I always find exciting accounts on Instagram, which I follow later. As a novice blogger, I am doubly interested in the growth of accounts. After all, it will be helpful to me since I run my blog. And I want to get instant Instagram views. For as many people as possible to find out about me. After all, my videos will go out to people in recommendations and subscribe to my account. Now I buy advertising from other bloggers. I also sometimes buy likes and views on my posts to improve their statistics. This helps my account grow.