I hate my mil

Ok, mummies, i know this kinda posts are alot in here and i did post some previously too, but i really need to vent it out!!!!ARGH!!!!

My mil is an ass!! She is a super good actress!! In front of others, she act like this innocent kitten, everything also scared, very vulnerable. But in front of me, she's this fat devil!! Recently we had a quarrel, i merely informed her not to give my kids treats as they are still under recovery from their illness, but before i can finish my sentence, she is super defensive, saying no she never give hor. So i told her, i never say u got give, im just telling you do not give then she cont being defensive and walk to her room.

She's crazy!! Then she go tell pple a totally diff story. Said i accused her la, said i don't give her a chance to explain herself la, she wanted to talk to me i just walk back to my room.

Then she is also always bullying my helper. There was once, she bought a packet of rice, but no one eats, so she tell my helper to eat. My helper said she dun want, she's full then she scolded her, said that rice $3 leh, very ex must eat. Crazy!! And she also force my helper to wash her undies for her. My helper told me that her undies are very dirty, got shit somemore!EEEEEEE!!!!!!! damn disgusting!!

In front of others, she will act all pure, saying she didnt bully my helper, didnt order her around. I PUI! There was once her daughter came, then she quickly take out the ironing board and her clothes and kept telling her daughter: "See, i got so many clothes to iron, sigh" then she even do the dishes, letting the daughter think she does alot of the housework at home and all those things that i said about her are false.

I really cannot stand her, i see her my anger rise. Super faker!!!! I hope i can faster get my own place so that i dun ever need to see her again!!!! ARGH!!!!

Oh my... :( why is she at yr home in the first place?

Do u have support from yr hubby?
Its her house actually, we had been trying to get our own flat but no luck :(

As for hubby, like most men, they rather not know so as not to be trapped in between. So all i can hope is for himself to see her true colours some day...

awish

Its her house actually, we had been trying to get our own flat but no luck :(

As for hubby, like most men, they rather not know so as not to be trapped in between. So all i can hope is for himself to see her true colours some day...
Bear with it and just try to ignore her pressence. I understand staying with MIL is not easy, hope you can get your own house soon.

Ok, mummies, i know this kinda posts are alot in here and i did post some previously too, but i really need to vent it out!!!!ARGH!!!!

My mother in law is an ass!! She is a super good actress!! In front of others, she act like this innocent kitten, everything also scared, very vulnerable. But in front of me, she's this fat devil!! Recently we had a quarrel, i merely informed her not to give my kids treats as they are still under recovery from their illness, but before i can finish my sentence, she is super defensive, saying no she never give . So i told her, i never say you got give, im just telling you do not give then she cont being defensive and walk to her room.

She's crazy!! Then she go tell pple a totally diff story. Said i accused her , said i dont't give her a chance to explain herself , she wanted to talk to me i just walk back to my room.

Then she is also always bullying my helper. There was once, she bought a packet of rice, but no one eats, so she tell my helper to eat. My helper said she dont want, she's full then she scolded her, said that rice $3 , very ex must eat. Crazy!! And she also force my helper to wash her undies for her. My helper told me that her undies are very dirty, got shit somemore!EEEEEEE!!!!!!! damn disgusting!!

In front of others, she will act all pure, saying she didnt bully my helper, didnt order her around. I PUI! There was once her daughter came, then she quickly take out the ironing board and her clothes and kept telling her daughter: "See, i got so many clothes to iron, sigh" then she even do the dishes, letting the daughter think she does alot of the housework at home and all those things that i said about her are false.

I really cannot stand her, i see her my anger rise. Super faker!!!! I hope i can faster get my own place so that i dont ever need to see her again!!!! ARGH!!!![/QUOTE

Eek! She's such a sly like my devilish MIL. I hope you get a place of your own soon. And remember to stay FAR away from her neighborhood and not give her keys to your house.

Best is to stay apart. Already tried but since this happens, hubby can't say anything else. Get some pinhole hidden camera will do the trick. Not that I want to encourage this but MIL don't know our kind of stress, they have a certain mentality and expectation, try sing to her the song "superwoman".....see how peaceful I am now.....
Every week make it a point to go shopping with her, high tea and so on, both of you will become good freinds instead

Ivy Miao

Hahaha... I totally understand how Fishermen's friend feel. Because I have almost the same kinda MIL as yours. But mine is slightly worst than yours. With depression, dementia, hygiene and control freak, I stayed with her 8months and I moved! Husband is super duper supportive to me and thus, i survived the 8months ordeal. Got a house of my own now. She wants to moved in and stay with us. told husband she moved in, I move out. As her son, he cant even stand his own mum. Likewise me this wife who has no blood relationship with her.

Honestly, MIL and DIL are hard to get along. Unless age gap very very far apart. My MIL is in her 80s... Im in my 20s.. Soooo.. The old granny tales, the superstitious stuff, most youngsters like us dont believe or agree. Staying apart maybe good. Rather than we stay together and quarrel everyday and night. get your new house ASAP!! I gave her my house key though. She couldnt walk. So she wont come. Just a "respect". If you think by giviing ur MIL your house key and she will keep popping to your house, then dun give! I sounded like a cruel MIL. But they are the ones who made their life and our miserable.

Sometimes i just dun understand y mils must behave that way...same thing for sil...my sil is a bitch too!! I had rant about her before..LOL guess this is the only and best place for me to vent my anger out! :)

Sometimes i just dun understand y mils must behave that way...same thing for sil...my sil is a bitch too!! I had rant about her before..LOL guess this is the only and best place for me to vent my anger out! :)
I am glad I don't have a sis in law to deal with. But I have this particular Aunty who is like my MIL's evil twin. Both terror queens.

Elosagen

I also think best is to stay apart. Sounds so disgusting.
I work out of home alone, our products here: wholesalebagsbest.com

maybe move away for a while,let thing calm down.
It's no use...she is just a such a good actress. Just this morning, she dumped a pile of her clothes to my maid asking her to iron. But those clothes had already been ironed the day before, and i look at the clothes, all ok, no creased. My maid told her all iron yesterday, she told her, no, do it again, its not done properly...

Bloody hell! She think she is the queen?? My maid is here to look after my kids and not her! And when her kids are around, she will act and iron herself and still got the cheek to say, she got so many to iron everyday. *roll eyes*

lateehs84

seems like MIL forget they were DIL before..
same story w mine.. in front of hubby is perfect.. go behind my back to complain to my mum.. scheme a plan on how to break me & hubby.. thankfully hubby saw her true colour. no need for me to say anything. now she no longer welcome to our hse..

seems like MIL forget they were DIL before..
same story w mine.. in front of hubby is perfect.. go behind my back to complain to my mum.. scheme a plan on how to break me & hubby.. thankfully hubby saw her true colour. no need for me to say anything. now she no longer welcome to our hse..
Good for you!! Lucky one!! Hope my hubby sees her true colors soon... :(

Acy

Use your phone/ camera video or voiceclip to catch her "live" when she's unaware.. Coz telling your hubby about the woman who gave birth to him and raise him up, will put him to be more defensive of her and leads to more problems between you and him. The purpose of catching her "live" is to explain to your hubby you are not bad mouthing her.take the chance to persuade hubby to move out or rent outside. If not, someday, your hubby and your marriage will gone downhill, and even break up.