I keep wanting to pee

lag

i am in my 19th wk now.. for the past few days i keep wanting to pee... I know that it is normal for urine frequency to increase due pregnancy but to keep on having the urge to pee even after i finish pee-ing seems not normal..
Any advise?

Triquetra

I am having the same problems but I am in my last trimester.
I can understand how annoying and uncomfortable it is, I am like a walking zombie now due to lack of sleep.

It's impossible for me to ignore the urge and just ZZzzzZz so I end up staying up all night and even day.

Your baby might be lying on your bladder or if your frequent urge comes together with sharp pain then it might be infection.

Triquetra

thanks ladies.. comforting to know that it is normal.. very scare it is UTI..
You might want to consider taking Cranberry supplements to keep UTI away and help promote healthy bladder.
That's what I am doing right now because I am so paranoid about the constant urge to pee.

ihmdweh

sigh.. yeah i have to pee like every hour :( sometimes i pee already less than 15mins ltr the urge comes back..... duh. Will try cranberry supplements to see if it helps.

Triquetra

sigh.. yeah i have to pee like every hour :( sometimes i pee already less than 15mins ltr the urge comes back..... duh. Will try cranberry supplements to see if it helps.
You can also do some kegel exercise to strengthen the pelvic floor.
It helps with the frequent urge to pee too.