i lack of sleep~

qiqi mama

i am sick n tired of my hse~y cant my bro gif mi e respect i due to?i alr gif him face by sayin nthin when he bring ppls come our hse plus into my room without my permission~somemore take my PS2 without keepin back~wat more he wan?i jus wan some slp n i onli ask him to lower his volume cannot meh?i nv say muz b so quiet til i can hear a pin fall~i jus nid to slp cos at nite every 1 or 2 hour i nid to get up go toilet then somemore i cant get into slp damn fast when i wake up~am i wrong to even ask my bro lower his volume~i told him le i goin give birth but to him is like who cares~argh~i nid some slp~so noisy how to slp sia~alr block my ear wif 2 pillows n i close my door liao le~:frown::frown::frown:

mae

my dear qiqi,

First I want to give you my hug, not forgetting lecarde of course. hehe! Tell your bro to be considerate with your situation. Tell him that when lecarde is out he can't do what he is used to do anymore. Yes normally when you are about to give birth you have sleepless nights going to the toilet everytime. or you let your dh handle the situation for you.

with love,
mae

qiqi mama

honey my dh told him to give mi time to rest liao yet he stil doin e same tings~he talk on phone is like wana kill ppl like tat so loud~then now playin game oso on so loud~then imagine later his cell group ppls come~i tink i go bonkers~argh`

mae

honey my dh told him to give mi time to rest liao yet he stil doin e same tings~he talk on phone is like wana kill ppl like tat so loud~then now playin game oso on so loud~then imagine later his cell group ppls come~i tink i go bonkers~argh`
can't they meet some other place? whack him qiqi...scold him! turn off the main switch...tell him it's blackout. :tlaugh:

qiqi mama

haiz my mum agree to let them come to our hse for cell group meetin~haiz i now tinkin findin a place to slp for e next 4 days b4 i induced~i totally cannot tahan his screamin but mum say he young ma~then say last time i oso like tat wat~argh i dunno la

jedamum

haiz my mum agree to let them come to our hse for cell group meetin~haiz i now tinkin findin a place to slp for e next 4 days b4 i induced~i totally cannot tahan his screamin but mum say he young ma~then say last time i oso like tat wat~argh i dunno la
how young is your bro?? i thought you mentioned 26??? sorry, but how can your mum still side with him at this time??
how about shifting to dh's place to sleep?

qiqi mama

jedamum~my bro is onli 13~then mine dh is 26~honey i cannot move to dh place cos he is stayin in my hse now~then i oso dun wana ka jiao his mum who cant walk~he dun respect mi one lo~everytime i had to sms him to tell him lower volume~i been givin him face nv reali scold him in front of his frz lo~haiz mum say he young n he is like last time mi~ya i agree his temper is like last time mi~but i knw how to keep quiet when i needed to lo~

jedamum

jedamum~my bro is onli 13~then mine dh is 26~honey i cannot move to dh place cos he is stayin in my hse now~then i oso dun wana ka jiao his mum who cant walk~he dun respect mi one lo~everytime i had to sms him to tell him lower volume~i been givin him face nv reali scold him in front of his frz lo~haiz mum say he young n he is like last time mi~ya i agree his temper is like last time mi~but i knw how to keep quiet when i needed to lo~
it is very difficult to ask a teenager to cooperate if your initial relationship with him is not too close, cos at this stage, they will choose friends over family. your mum even sides him..sorry..but no wonder he doesn't respects you.
inconsideration is not a matter of age hor.

qiqi mama

hmm~jedamum i treat him nt bad lo~i got him e pc i got him PS2 everythin i got for him but in e end all tis ting nv reali make my r/s wif him beta~onli make it worse~i tink i jus nt suitable to b a sister to him~haiz i tinkin of findin place to stay for next 4 days b4 i induce cos i dun tink i can stand e noise anymore~

jedamum

hmm~jedamum i treat him nt bad lo~i got him e pc i got him PS2 everythin i got for him but in e end all tis ting nv reali make my r/s wif him beta~onli make it worse~i tink i jus nt suitable to b a sister to him~haiz i tinkin of findin place to stay for next 4 days b4 i induce cos i dun tink i can stand e noise anymore~
hey..don't think this way..he is 13 yrs old..an age where teens think their friends are the world. my bro is also pretty rebellous when he is a teenager..but now a young adult, somehow our relationship have improved....(maybe coz not living together liao. :p)
maybe discuss with your dh where you can get temporary lodging.

qiqi mama

dh say he wana mi go back to his hse to stay one nite~but problem i worry is his mum is wheelbound n may nt b happi~then somemore is his mum is livin in a 2room flat onli~if i go her hse stay dh n mi confirm slpin in livin room nvm but dh had to slp on sofa which make him back pain cos he let mi slp on e mattress~haiz

qiqi mama

LoVeS she is wheelchair bound so she dun like got ppl ard hse~haiz but at least she let mi go slp @ her hse for one nite~

Ting

qiqi! hughug...u wan me go over ya house n deal with ya bro?? n wad is cell meeting??? wah jaos...not i wan to say him la qiqi, but he is 13 he shld hv brains to think......

Ting

i dont mind to go over n WHACK HIM HARD ON HIS HEAD..n ya mum, she oso preggie b4..she shld understand ma.....haiz..then lecarde come out le how?? u wud be so tired from the delivery n all...u need alot of rest wan lor.....n bb oso cant stand noise if not cant slp n will make more noise.