I Love Children Bus Roving @ Toa Payoh Central 16 September 2011

I Love Children

I Love Children Bus Roving will be at Toa Payoh Central, HDB Hub, facing Ya Kun Kaya toast this Friday, 16 September 2011, 11.00AM-3.30PM.

This event is free! So come join us at our double-decked bus to learn more abnout parenting and it's joy!

Goodie bags will be given out to all ILC nus visitors during the event!:we3jiggy:

Take the Parenthood Pledge and stand a chance to receive S$300 worth of Abbott milk powder!
(T&C apply)

Be the first 20 pledgers during the bus roving event and receive a pair of couple mugs for free!:eek:range:

* The event is organized by I Love Children.

I Love Children

I Love Children Bus Roving will be at Toa Payoh Central, HDB Hub, facing Ya Kun Kaya toast this Friday, 16 September 2011, 11.00AM-3.30PM.

This event is free! So come join us at our double-decked bus to learn more abnout parenting and it's joy!

Goodie bags will be given out to all ILC bus visitors during the event!:we3jiggy:

Take the Parenthood Pledge and stand a chance to receive S$300 worth of Abbott milk powder!
(T&C apply)

Be the first 20 pledgers during the bus roving event and receive a pair of couple mugs for free!:eek:range:

* The event is organized by I Love Children.
Pardon the spelling error, "Goodie bags will be given out to all ILC bus visitors during the event!"