i think i am pregnant?!

kywenyi

hi all mommies, i had my first pregnancy in 2009 and it is exactly how i felt now. it is as though one fine day i woke up and feel " i'm pregnant".
two years back, with the same current symptoms, i went to source for many informations regarding pregnancy. i had a successful pregnancy back then.
i had my last period on 20 november and i am one day late now. two weeks back, on a saturday morning, i woke up and felt pregnant all over again. and i realize everything i do, even pants i wear, i've been feeling super sensitive on my waist area and somehow trying to protect my stomach. i feel nausea, disgusted by food smell, backache, lower abdomen cramp for six days already, always running to the toilet, feel hungry every 3 to 5 hours, hot temper. but my pregnancy kit shows negative yesterday.
people around me say i might be having stomach flu but i went to the clinic last friday and doctor tells me stomach flu doesn't look like this.
actually i don't know why, i'm confirmed that i am pregnant. just that the kit doesn't show positive. damn~

can anybody advise me.
my cramp doesn't goes away.
i got no spotting. just cramp.
awwww~ i want to know that there is my little baby inside.

Last edited:

polopolo

Hi dear,

You gota wait for the period to be late for ard 1 week den u test, by then the HCG level is higher and the test kit will be able to detect it. Even if u go for a urine test at any doctor's now, it will still show -ve as the HCG level is still low.... Usualy 5-7 delay in menses den can detect....

Just treat it as u are pregnant in the meantime, eat well, dun smoke and drink, avoid cold and raw food........

Congrats in advance!!!

kywenyi

hi, thanks for the advise. but i'm so anxious to know. i kept hoping that my period won't come.

polopolo

I can totaly understand how u r feeling right now as I was like u too!! Just wait for another 4-5 days den check again, else will be a waste of test kits!!! Stay happy!!

dwarfs8

hi, thanks for the advise. but i'm so anxious to know. i kept hoping that my period won't come.
if i'm u, i won't put too much thots in it. Just last month, i thot i'm pregnant, but in the end, when i saw my period, i'm so disappointed. :(

kywenyi

I can totaly understand how you r feeling right now as I was like you too!! Just wait for another 4-5 days then check again, else will be a waste of test kits!!! Stay happy!!
yup, i will check if my period delay any further. but i'm so influence by others which makes me think that i'm not pregnant. so frustrated.

kywenyi

if i'm u, i won't put too much thots in it. Just last month, i thot i'm pregnant, but in the end, when i saw my period, i'm so disappointed. :(
i also trying to.. but the feeling is so similiar to my first pregnancy =( i don't want to get disappointed as well. i tried not to think about it but when my lower abdomen starts to cramp, i will keep thinking nonstop!

Dilys

i also trying to.. but the feeling is so similiar to my first pregnancy =( i don't want to get disappointed as well. i tried not to think about it but when my lower abdomen starts to cramp, i will keep thinking nonstop!
Hi I think you should relax yourself.