I TRUST my partner!!!!

I am honestly baffled by people who have such trust issues with their partners. Why are you together if you do not have trust? I constantly hear about how you can't trust man. On how a man will cheat if he is alone or is bored. That is such a lame excuse to write off an individual cad's behaviour as the norm. Did you marry a man or a child? For once, it will be refreshing to hear about couples who trust one another.

Let me start. I love my husband and have complete trust in him. We have our disagreements from time to time but we always resolve the issue and we make it a point never to go to bed angry. He has to travel on regular basis and I NEVER have doubts about his faithfulness. I believe him when he says he loves us. My worse fears about him is that he falls sick or meets with anything sinister when away on his trips. He is my soul mate. Losing him will be like losing half of me.

I can never be with a man I cannot trust. Anybody else trust your partner?

PinkDiamonds

I know EXACTLY why you started this thread.

I think it's something that we cannot comprehend because it's all in the mindset of a person. Maybe something happened to him/her earlier on in life, which explains why they are now much more heavily guarded and cannot easily trust anyone, including their own husbands. I guess for others, they have their own logic and reason, perhaps even excuses for their doubts. But it is beyond us to help them, because they are unwilling to help themselves. And no matter what we say to them, they will still choose to believe in their own reason. So unfortunately nothing much we can do. Don't be too upset.

I love my husband too and I trust him. I think a very important thing is to have open communication with one another, and constantly remind each other of your love and COMMITMENT to each other. Sometimes things fall apart because we have different expectations, and we don't let each other know about it. So I think it's helpful to talk about things and not go to bed angry at each other.

I can already sense some people reading this thread and sniggering, perhaps in their own minds even thinking, "wait till your husband strays."

To the cynics, snigger away. I just pity them who have never experienced a liberating relationship of trust.

Actually my last two relationships were crap. They were with guys who did cheat on me. It is through such experiences that we learn. I learnt that I wasn't oblivious. That I was right when my gut instinct told me something was amiss. On their part, their lies were just too ridiculous and their stories did not add up. I learnt that I did not want that kind of a relationship. I am thankful that I did not marry any of them. I just found out that one of them is now cheating on his wife. I feel sorry for her. Maybe she never got to know the real him before committing.

I am so lucky I met my husband. To my cheating ex boyfriends, thank you for teaching me how to distinguish the good from the bad. And not to accept anything but the best.

I too trust my husband, cos i kw his character well enough, thats y i married him. But recently discovered a weird sms fm his mobile which caught my attention. I will still choose to believe him as i am aware its not his fault n that i can't stop other gals to hv a "crush" on him either, so long he kws hw to handle himself n doesn't lead to unnecessarily misunderstanding,its fine. Though i admit it may take some time, but i believe for relationship wise, it needs 2 hands to clap too. If one party doesn't give chance, then even the other party keeps ruining a couple's relationship, it will also turns out to be in vain!!Haha..

diymummy

I trust my husband completely too.

I actually disagree with most of my friends who advise me to keep "spare money" for myself just in case and this bank account should never be told to the husband. I believe there's a string which ties our pockets to our hearts and action speaks louder than words. If I say I trust him, then my actions should reflect it.

And here I go again - you reap what you sow. If you sow distrust, don't blame your husband if he one day finds it difficult to trust you. If my husband do cheat on me one day, at least I know that it wasn't because I have given less and it will be his own choice and doing 100%.

Some people say that they're afraid to hurt if they're betrayed. But it is only when you know you hurt that you know that you've truly loved. It's strange when people say that true love doesn't exist these days where the power to love truly lies in themselves.

Phoebii Cheng

I think to trust or not is a choice that we make....and what do we want out of our marriage

I trust my husband too.....

hotmilktea

i had very bad relationships before and also had very unhappy problems with my husband before we got married, but when he finally decided to marry me, i know he already choose what he wanted - which is me. hence i only want to believe and see all the good things that happen now and in future. likewise, what i worry most is the well being of him, whether he is healthy or not and make sure i am there for him when he needs a listening ear or when he is hungry, food is always on the table hot and ready. of coz every now and then, there are still butterflies here and there, but i just let it be, if it gonna affect then by the time it happens then say. for now i just very happy and looking forward for our first child arriving nx mth :)

Gong Xi! Gong Xi! :D

i had very bad relationships before and also had very unhappy problems with my husband before we got married, but when he finally decided to marry me, i know he already choose what he wanted - which is me. hence i only want to believe and see all the good things that happen now and in future. likewise, what i worry most is the well being of him, whether he is healthy or not and make sure i am there for him when he needs a listening ear or when he is hungry, food is always on the table hot and ready. of coz every now and then, there are still butterflies here and there, but i just let it be, if it gonna affect then by the time it happens then say. for now i just very happy and looking forward for our first child arriving nx mth :)

apollo

I trust my hub 100% too. And i personally feel that, if a marriage goes wrong, we cannot only blame on the hub cos it takes 2 hands to clap. It is normal to have conflicts, to quarrel.. But end of the day, we still have to TRUST our hub. If no trust, how to even maintain a marriage?

Some say they regret marrying their hubs but well, what is the point of regretting and complaining when they dont even want to find out the problems and make changes for that marriage?? Even divorce, remarry, the same problem will comes sooner or later..

Last edited:

miccghar

hi mummies, if u see some intimate sms on your husband hp, would u choose to trust him and ignore him or confront him?

And if your friend/relative told u they have seen him outside with a lady would u still trust him?

I like this thread!! I used to not trust my hubby And question him when I just gave birth and staying with my mil ( she said alOt of rubbish to make me suspect my hubby and I was stupid to fall into it ).

And After moving out, I started to learn to trust and maybe staying with my family makes me happier and nv think so much, my hubby works long hours for his dad as a driver. 4-5am - 7pm or sometimes midnight depending on the day's job. NO fix hours and we are not staying together now makes us even harder to meet each other, twice or thrice a week? How can I not trust him ? Imagine not trusting him and quarrel daily suspecting him doing funny things behind my back? That is very miserable i personally feel..

I love him, I trust him, he loves us, always remember our hubby is out there working hard for our family to earn the blood sweat money for us to stay home and take care our baby, how can we doubt and not trust them? Put ourselves in their shoes, working so hard for the family yet wife suspecting him and picking a quarrel, this will lead to them really having extra marital rs I think!!

I envy those couple staying tgt, it's not a take for granted thing, we are living apart for months and our house only coming end oct, so treasure what you have now and before losing it for not trusting each other..

hi mummies, if u see some intimate sms on your husband hp, would u choose to trust him and ignore him or confront him?

And if your friend/relative told u they have seen him outside with a lady would u still trust him?

Saw my hubby fb msg other girl before and I confront !!! I always like to ask ask ask, but still I will trust him if I know he's not such a person from the day we tgt.

Outside with other lady? Holding hands or wad? Oso not u saw it with yr own eyes, I won't believe, maybe I'll ask him too, see his explanation lor.

Gem2505

I trust my husband completely too.

I actually disagree with most of my friends who advise me to keep "spare money" for myself just in case and this bank account should never be told to the husband. I believe there's a string which ties our pockets to our hearts and action speaks louder than words. If I say I trust him, then my actions should reflect it.

And here I go again - you reap what you sow. If you sow distrust, don't blame your husband if he one day finds it difficult to trust you. If my husband do cheat on me one day, at least I know that it wasn't because I have given less and it will be his own choice and doing 100%.

Some people say that they're afraid to hurt if they're betrayed. But it is only when you know you hurt that you know that you've truly loved. It's strange when people say that true love doesn't exist these days where the power to love truly lies in themselves.
i dont keep spare $ too. only yest, my mum was asking me, "whether a woman should keep si fang qian". then i say dont need ah. why must keep $ secretly all that. have $, jiu $. dont have then be it. can just save tgt with hubby for children's education and spare cash for rainy day. anyway, working mum have the ability to earn $, why need to scared of anything. if housewife, then maybe diff, coz if anything happen, sudden no income, may have difficulty afterwhich.
so, now, die die have to work and earn $ on our own. spend own money also dont need to listen to people say this n that.
those that doesnt believe love exist coz they havent met the RIGHT one..
everyone here have definitely met the right one.

yes, certain degree of trust is needed in a marriage. BUT, blindly trusting your husband will have dire consequences.

I have hear many story of cheating husband and many mummies trust their husband too much and give them too much freedom and in the end, ended in the marriage breaking up.

Mummies, this is the real world, u can't deny this is happening. What i mean is, don't trust your husband 100%. If there is anything suspicious behavior or sms, make sure u take some time to check. Temptation are all around.

yuzudinga

if u see intimate sms in the inbox, did u check the sent items as well? if someone initiates n my hubby rejects, i will be so proud of him.. :) if he replies with similar msg, i will confront him asking him who is tat woman. if he says they r just being funny, i will get him to introduce me to the lady to know exactly what sort of r/s they have. :p

if ur friend/relative seen him outside with a lady, u have to chk r they behaving intimately? where were they etc before asking him about it. it could be that they were just out for lunch! would u want ur hubby to get angry with u just becoz u were out having lunch with ur colleague? who knows u might have just finished seminar in a hotel n came out from it?

it never pays to jump to conclusion. trust ur partner n never ever think about divorce or breakup.
doing tat would already sway ur trust in ur partner n form cracks unknowingly in ur r/s.

if u really find tat something is fishy, only investigate if u want to see things with ur own eyes n want to go your own way.
if u still want to continue the r/s, find ways to resolve conflicts n work on it.

miccghar

if u see intimate sms in the inbox, did u check the sent items as well? if someone initiates n my hubby rejects, i will be so proud of him.. :) if he replies with similar msg, i will confront him asking him who is tat woman. if he says they r just being funny, i will get him to introduce me to the lady to know exactly what sort of r/s they have. :p

if ur friend/relative seen him outside with a lady, u have to chk r they behaving intimately? where were they etc before asking him about it. it could be that they were just out for lunch! would u want ur hubby to get angry with u just becoz u were out having lunch with ur colleague? who knows u might have just finished seminar in a hotel n came out from it?

it never pays to jump to conclusion. trust ur partner n never ever think about divorce or breakup.
doing tat would already sway ur trust in ur partner n form cracks unknowingly in ur r/s.

if u really find tat something is fishy, only investigate if u want to see things with ur own eyes n want to go your own way.
if u still want to continue the r/s, find ways to resolve conflicts n work on it.
what will u do if your husband say trust him, he is just having some fun with that women and refuses to introduce u to that women, will u trust him?

if your husband was seen with the same women on many occasions by friend and relatives, when u ask him, he deny that he was with any lady, do u choose to believed him.

yuzudinga

what will u do if your husband say trust him, he is just having some fun with that women and refuses to introduce u to that women, will u trust him?

if your husband was seen with the same women on many occasions by friend and relatives, when u ask him, he deny that he was with any lady, do u choose to believed him.
if he ask me to trust him, i will ask him: i'm trying to but u will need to be very honest with me. i will not be angry. then i'll ask him everything tats been nagging at me (i will maintain my composure and not be angry no matter what the situation is.).. (eg: since he already say he is having fun with the gal, ask him what stage r they at? how long does he intend to keep it from me. what r/s do they have? etc..)

as i mention, if u want to continue the r/s with him, u should choose to believe he will settle the issue. its either her or u & baby, (unless u dont mind??). give him an appropriate time frame to settle the issue. dont quarrel with him. be very calm to let him know u mean business. most importantly is tat if he is in sexual r/s with the lady, he could bring back STD(even with condom) so both of u should go for a proper checkup!

if u dont want to continue the r/s n want to opt for the easy way out, then get PI so tat evidence can be taken to court.

Why other mummies doubt their hubby?
some are because they caught him with his pants down, some actions justify the doubts.... like mushy correspondings with another gal.

Imagine one day when you "accidentally" found an email saying..."I miss you already... I enjoy every seconds when we are together...."
Will that make your imagination run wild like a mustang?

I believe all the mummies married the men that they love and trust initially.. but once a lead of wayward action found... their trust and confidence will be wavered.
It's normal...

It's a blessing that you are still so happily married but out your shoes into those mummies that had family problems.

I am honestly baffled by people who have such trust issues with their partners. Why are you together if you do not have trust? I constantly hear about how you can't trust man. On how a man will cheat if he is alone or is bored. That is such a lame excuse to write off an individual cad's behaviour as the norm. Did you marry a man or a child? For once, it will be refreshing to hear about couples who trust one another.

Let me start. I love my husband and have complete trust in him. We have our disagreements from time to time but we always resolve the issue and we make it a point never to go to bed angry. He has to travel on regular basis and I NEVER have doubts about his faithfulness. I believe him when he says he loves us. My worse fears about him is that he falls sick or meets with anything sinister when away on his trips. He is my soul mate. Losing him will be like losing half of me.

I can never be with a man I cannot trust. Anybody else trust your partner?

apollo

Yes maybe some mummies had caught their hubs cheating outside but what about those have not? should they doubt their hub as well?? I dont think so. And for those who hub has strayed before, please, if you decided to give him a chance then should trust him from the day you forgive him. I know it is difficult but have to try since alrdy decided to forgive and move on. If keep having doubts and dont trust the hub, what is the point of forgiving and how to move on? =)

Last edited:

hotmilktea

of coz everything is easier said than done if the thing doesnt happen to us and we hasnt deal with the situation before.
but in any case, we more or less have come across or heard stories from our close friends/ relatives around us. for myself, i prefer to look at what happen to them and remind myself how important a family is rather than quote their mishaps and ask myself the 'What -if'?

This is a happy thread! lets keep it happy ya!