I will miss my son ...

CynCyn

After being a full time mother for 11months I decided to embark my journey in my career and finally got a job .
My Ds will be in the care of a nanny but 1 thing is I will miss my son . And I won't have much time to spend with him except for after work and weekends . Right at the thought of me going to wrk and my son in other ppl's care , i just don't bear . But you can never have the best of two worlds .

So how do you Full time working mums cope with this emotionally ? :embarrassed:

Celina

After being a full time mother for 11months I decided to embark my journey in my career and finally got a job .
My Ds will be in the care of a nanny but 1 thing is I will miss my son . And I won't have much time to spend with him except for after work and weekends . Right at the thought of me going to wrk and my son in other ppl's care , i just don't bear . But you can never have the best of two worlds .

im sure u can cope with everything, i cant comment cos im a full time home maker @ the moment.

xiaodaisy

actually for mi unless is someone i know i den fang xin to go work like last time my mother look after for mi den i go work all along until recently den never work nia.. but after time goes can slowy get used to it.. since office work should have more time, i work tat time oni spend less den 2hrs wif my kids .. cos long hrs n oni 1 off day for 2 wks

babypris86

Cyn, i also have this problem... especially after the 3 months maternity leave... even till now i still think of my DS.. and i will try to rush home after work to see him and play with him... some times when i miss him i will just look at the videos and photos of him in my hp hehe hehe

LoVeS

Cyn when ur works get really bz u wont b so emotionally liao. Although i am a SAHM but when last time at wrk gets really bz u wont even haf the time to miss or tink of sum1 dearest to u. The only thing u can do is make sure he is in great care.:001_302:

Leanne

I just started few days ago.

On the 1st day, i went back to my mom's place cus i really miss leroy a lot. Upon seeing him, i cried immediately.

I really do miss him :(

Now, i've learn to treasure more time with him.

Joylucas

Back to work for more than 5 mths, i still misses my ds alot .. Sigh!

Everyday i will rush home to him & when he smile at me it really melts my heart and i forget all my stress at work liao!

:Dancing_wub:

rjj

if u dun miss your children, den something must be wrong....

But if we hv no choice but to work and help support the family... just 'ren' lor... what to do... after work then kiss kiss more lor... hehe ....

michelle

My hus help to bring kids go sch and deal with them after sch too..

And my boi seem to not as close to me le...

But.. bo mian de.. work liao, got $$ can bring them out or buy them lots of thing that they wan.. Then they would be happy de....

Indeed.. i do miss them too...

CynCyn

if u dun miss your children, den something must be wrong....

But if we hv no choice but to work and help support the family... just 'ren' lor... what to do... after work then kiss kiss more lor... hehe ....
Hahaha ! The way u phrase it out is so cute : after work then kiss kiss more lor ... :tlaugh:
But I've friends who's working but after work she don't rush back to see her kids instead she heads else where be it off days . Ironic eh ?

CynCyn

I will be starting work on Monday . Few more days left as a SAHM to accompany my son . Haiz . :embarrassed:

Mrs Xie

Understand your feeling.... what we can do is to spend quality time with our little ones..... cherish the moments together with them..... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

spend all your time with your son after work....after he is asleep, wake up to do laundry....weekends stay home with son or bring him for outing.:tlaugh:

Frenchkitty

I just started my ML only and the thought of going back to work makes me miss my son already!
I cant bear to leave him and not care for him for so many hours!
Cos from his birth until now, I been the one who is caring for him... feeding, cleaning up, changing nappies etc.
My MIL is only helping me with the laundry and cooking. All chores related to DS I am doing myself so I feel very close to him.

I really cant bear to leave him to go back to work. SIGH

stonston

honestly, i dun realli miss my boy alot at work cos i'm so busy at work. it's onli during break time then will start to miss him.

if he's home, i'll call home to chat with him or log onto the internet cam to see wot he's doing. if he's at school, i jus look at the timetable n wonder wot he's doing :p

but recently he suddenly very sticky to me n want me alot, so will try to finish my work early n go home earlier to play with him :p

jojoki

me just quit my job to take care of bb... we are financially quite drain after a sudden paycut on myside after i got pregnant.. n hospital billl bb stuffs... but i'm very determined to be with baby for her first year minimum...even if tht means i;m gonna live on bread n water... sometimes i feel bad cos i wont be able to get her flashy toys... but I will make sure I will be her best toy ever. I seriously cant bear to leave her not even one hour.... no matter how drained i am. haha 1st child after 2 miscarriage and 2 years of non ovulation... wat to do... seriously addicted to her!

me just quit my job to take care of bb... we are financially quite drain after a sudden paycut on myside after i got pregnant.. n hospital billl bb stuffs... but i'm very determined to be with baby for her first year minimum...even if tht means i;m gonna live on bread n water... sometimes i feel bad cos i wont be able to get her flashy toys... but I will make sure I will be her best toy ever. I seriously cant bear to leave her not even one hour.... no matter how drained i am. haha 1st child after 2 miscarriage and 2 years of non ovulation... wat to do... seriously addicted to her!
Dear Jojoki,
I admire your determination to be there for your precious girl. It is not an easy decision to leave your job for family.
That is why my partner and I get into this home business coaching, so we can provide more opportunities for mummies to make a decent income while still be able to take care of their young children.
We understand that many mums want to be able to work from home, so they can spend more quality time with their new born and take good care of their family. With this dream, many actually started online retail business on kids fashion, something close to their heart.

We have been coaching women how to set-up a home-based body slimming spa or facial spa, where they can do the business on a part-time basis or full-time. Some of the mummies were also able to do home visit service for their clients.

Benefits:
1. Fast start-up
2. Low investment start-up cost
3. Own time own target, part-time or full-time
4. Flexibility to take care of your family from home
5. Unlike retail, no need to keep stocking on the latest trend and have leftover stock, ie. fashion
6. Full training, you will be up and running business in 2 weeks and receive continues support
7. Keep yourself beautiful while making extra source of income

If you are open to explore the possibilities, you can call me at 81818669 and we can meet-up sometime next week.

If you are not keen to do the business but would like to try our facial service ($25 U.P. $62.50), you can also call me.

Cheers and have a good week ahead

nrl

help

Any mom has vacancy for jobs that dont require too much ot? Really cant bear the guilt feeling doing ot..., my employer dont seems to understand..