Ideal type of house ?

Carol

As above .
Normal Hdb flat ? Terrace ? Bungalow ? Condominium ?
For me I'd prefer condo cos of the facilities and cleanliness .

lisa_ng

yalor....i am more of a practical person~ :tlaugh:
me too though it's so nice to own a condo with so many facilities inside the condo but to think of it might oso get tired of them in no time. i rather pay to get a bigger hdb flats with nice environment & scenary. preferbly 有山有水. :D

vion

me too though it's so nice to own a condo with so many facilities inside the condo but to think of it might oso get tired of them in no time. i rather pay to get a bigger hdb flats with nice environment & scenary. preferbly 有山有水. :D
Totally agreed :wong29::wong29::wong29:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

in singapore very hard o find leh, where have har???
maybe hang posters at home :001_302::001_302:

stonston

'ideal' will be landed property with large back yard so can keep many many dogs n my boi can play with all the doggies :)

reality is a 4rm flat in punggol...hahaha....but at least we got 'penthouse'....

Carol

'ideal' will be landed property with large back yard so can keep many many dogs n my boi can play with all the doggies :)

reality is a 4rm flat in punggol...hahaha....but at least we got 'penthouse'....
Dh wan a landed property with large backyard too . But is to have a big fish pond and keep kois . Lol . Landed property with a big swimming pool will be perfect !

maine78

I prefer condo followed by hdb/terrace. Bungalow unless i got a huge family to stay w me. Last time, my dh booked his co bungalow n it's really spooky even during daytime when there's only 4 of us in the big bungalow. I dun even dare to look ard at the other 4-5bedrooms alone.