If given a chance to ...

cendrine

If you are given a chance to change your gender, will you go for it ?

I am not talking abt a sex change operation here,
Just say one day, god gives you a chance to change your gender,

will you?

Scenario :
a guy in the 40s drives a sport car..seems alright, yes ?
but if a lady in her 40s, people ll say ...eee lao auntie drive car...:nah:

Agnes Josephine

For me, I will still wanna be a woman... Cuz I miss the preggie feeling & just can't wait to go thru it again (but not so soon, will only try middle next year)...:shyxxx:

And best of all, women no need to go army... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

vodkager

AJ, u're so brave!!

for me, i dun wanna be a woman in my nxt life!! cos hab to go thru pregnancy!! i dun wanna go thru another time again.. unless due to unforseen circumstances.. haha..

there's alot of things which men can do, women cant even though we are living in e modern society.. so yes, if given a chance to change gender, I WANT!!

Agnes Josephine

AJ, u're so brave!!

for me, i dun wanna be a woman in my nxt life!! cos hab to go thru pregnancy!! i dun wanna go thru another time again.. unless due to unforseen circumstances.. haha..

there's alot of things which men can do, women cant even though we are living in e modern society.. so yes, if given a chance to change gender, I WANT!!

lol... of cuz I brave la... mine is c-sect ma.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

i wan to be man, although need to go thru army but dun need menses for so many yrs lol

Carol

I had wanted to be a guy in my next life .
But aft giving birth to Ds I think Im proud to be a woman . Cos the feeling of giving birth to your precious and the bond you have with him/her is real special !