If... you were not choosing marriage...

-SRI-

but need to make sure no children to inherit the money la..haha
whahahahahahahahaha..yahor..thinking abt $$$ make me 4gt who going to inherit it... hahaha... missed out tt very impt point.. so autumn82.. Poru give u a gd point.. Make sure tt dying old man hv no kids...:tlaugh: No mistress oso...:001_302:

I do noe tis gal married to an old man.. she's 30 plus the HB is 60...no kids..:tlaugh:

-SRI-

dun worry, ask inlaw to take care bb during weekend and go shop and clubbing with hubby...:tlaugh:
wah Poru..if i were to tell tt to my mum.. she'll kick me in the ass seh...cz she's a religious n conservative type... hahaha...for me, i rather spent time wit my child than go clubbing..waste $$... hehehe... I don earn much oso.. Single mum so muz save every penny for my precious bb... Hv to let go most of my youth lifestyle...entering to motherhood soon......:001_302:

BornFree

Alpha Male
:tlaugh: *LOL* I'm not the great pretender for sure..

The 'sigh' was for letting go the job that i dreamed and loved so much , but when reality came forward i would love to start a family as i'm getting older and hv a loving bf who proposed marriage....tat time i know that marriage proposal won't come twice in lifetime hehhehehehe.....
Yes, a woman's sacrifices are great indeed. But the time will come when your son/daughter grows up and becomes a person of substance, then everything will be worth it. :001_302:

Trust me, a full-time mom brings up much better children than a part-time mom.

-SRI-

Yes, a woman's sacrifices are great indeed. But the time will come when your son/daughter grows up and becomes a person of substance, then everything will be worth it. :001_302:

Poru, I agree wit Born Free .. My mum always said tt to her children.. Hmm.. I hv dissapointed her in being a single mum.. But nevertheless, I'll make it up to her & be a gd mother n daughter in future.. As long as she still alive, I wanna make full gd use of it... It still nt too late.. Mum, u are the best...:red: I'm relieve to hear frm her tt so far only tis issue, I hv dissapoint her....

jedamum

and also I will have finish my diploma and go ahead with my degree liao...
it is never too late to finish that diploma, if your husband can give you the support. i did my degree when my ds1 is 2 years old and graduated 1 month before the birth of my ds2. :)

Regret for letting go my Diploma chances n being wit him which i end up wit nth but insults... Overall am happy to hv a child.. hehehe.. tt i wont regret.. wanna study smart n hv a average earning for my child n mum.. Nw earn only $1300 b4 cpf deduction..:embarrassed:
For me, i've no regrets letting go my scholarship chances by 1. deferring pursuing my degree and 2. do my degree locally, cos my husband loves me a lot. I guess, whether or not there are regrets depends on how our husbands treats us after married.
with determination and your family support, and a goal in mind, you can sure give yourself and your kid a better future. :)

hm...didn't want to generalise about this, but i think F/PTWM do just as well bringing up their kids. :)

-SRI-

it is never too late to finish that diploma, if your husband can give you the support. i did my degree when my ds1 is 2 years old and graduated 1 month before the birth of my ds2. :)

For me, i've no regrets letting go my scholarship chances by 1. deferring pursuing my degree and 2. do my degree locally, cos my husband loves me a lot. I guess, whether or not there are regrets depends on how our husbands treats us after married.
with determination and your family support, and a goal in mind, you can sure give yourself and your kid a better future. :)
Wah...degree..I salute u...Congrats!!

Jedamum, whr u find ur HB?? hehehe... kidding.... Yup.. Tts my goal... after I stable financially n adjust wit my life as single mum, I'll pursue my CAT...I want to give my kid a better future n hopefully my mum hv longlife so she can atleast be proud of me...She been wanting to see me getting a diploma... But all tis can be done after my bb is born & I hv a job.. Nw no income to pursue my studies..:001_302:

LoVeS

Poru, I agree wit Born Free .. My mum always said tt to her children.. Hmm.. I hv dissapointed her in being a single mum.. But nevertheless, I'll make it up to her & be a gd mother n daughter in future.. As long as she still alive, I wanna make full gd use of it... It still nt too late.. Mum, u are the best...:red: I'm relieve to hear frm her tt so far only tis issue, I hv dissapoint her....
Dun worry i believe u can do it as gd mom n daughter if u haf the will power n determination. Although been a mom is nt easy n will frustration as n when BUT able to witness ur child growth in life it will b all worth it n u will b glad tat u r able to witness every growth on ur child. Like when ur child 1st learns to sit, to stand, to walk n most touching is 1st time calling u mama:shyxxx:

LoVeS

hm...didn't want to generalise about this, but i think F/PTWM do just as well bringing up their kids. :)
Yes i totally agreed tat working mom can aso do well in bringing up their children by having gd time management which not many ppl can manage time so well as it is really nt easy BUT for the sake of children, they will. :red:

Porukadotzu

whahahahahahahahaha..yahor..thinking abt $$$ make me 4gt who going to inherit it... hahaha... missed out tt very impt point.. so autumn82.. Poru give u a gd point.. Make sure tt dying old man hv no kids...:tlaugh: No mistress oso...:001_302:

I do noe tis gal married to an old man.. she's 30 plus the HB is 60...no kids..:tlaugh:
wa 30 and 60 man? :001_302:

no way for me hahhahhahaha

I never imagine to like so old man like that hahha... see wrinkled face everyday can not brightens up the day la hahha..:tlaugh: no offense for anyone who hv older man lorr! *peace* :tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

yuppers, sometime in life woman's need to make the most difficult options.

yea, agree that full time mom ofcoz can monitored the children closely and catered their needs...but sometimes facing the economy facts left no choice to mummies to work. It's a dilemma sort of things.. hope i can work frm home once bb is here..!

Porukadotzu

Jedamum, whr u find ur HB?? hehehe... kidding.... Yup.. Tts my goal... after I stable financially n adjust wit my life as single mum, I'll pursue my CAT...I want to give my kid a better future n hopefully my mum hv longlife so she can atleast be proud of me...She been wanting to see me getting a diploma... But all tis can be done after my bb is born & I hv a job.. Nw no income to pursue my studies..:001_302:
yea, u're still young, so make use of your youth in a right way! jiayo!:tlaugh:

-SRI-

Loves: I agree..when my niece started to stand by herself by holding on to smth w/o my help, I find tt a sense of achievement..Been taking care of her since she was born so when i see she can do it w/o me, I cry...tears of joy..she has grown up oredi...sayang her...Hope my sis can get the custody..I pray for tt always..Sis HB evil nvr let me or mum see niece cz she closest to us... Ur DS call u mama oredi?? Seems like hv frm the way u said it.. hehe

Poru: Luv is blind!! whahahahahahahahaha.. if u luv the guy, no matter hw old is him or hw ugly other ppl tink he is, u'll tink otherwise lor...hehehe...My ex is 9yrs apart lei...old but nt tt old...can see the white hair..but i don mind as ppl grow old some day so do i...everytime i sees he gt white hair, i'll comb his hair n said "Syg...u old oredi hor,,gt white hair lei..." ltr he himself pissed off...:tlaugh: quickly said "But Syg I luv guy who are old..I noe u 31yrs old.if u said u 55 yrs old i more sayang u..so said it Syg.." hahahaha....he straightaway fainted..give up...

I find myself nt tt young..Dunno la..i so stressed up wit my family..My case settle cz I noe the path I'm going thru n wat I want in life..but my sis don...Haiz..............Her cases I & mom who hv been settling it for her..she only need to show her face in the court..I don believe in ppl saying she's still young (20yrs old)..For me, she's married & hv a child so I expect her to learn frm her mistakes in growing up & learnt the process of being a wife n a mummy...But she don..she act as if she's still SINGLE!! so do the HB...why why why..why cant u ppl tink of wat u exactly wants in life n work for it...... Opps..sorry..i drifted away...

Last edited:

xue

Sri..guess wat..
i found a job that wil sponsor mi CAT..n if complete..they wil sponsor ACCA..if i can study n work..i bet u can oso do it!anyway if after gif birth..u stil wan to study CAT, can let mi noe..i intro u into tis company :001_302: it is the big 5..

Last edited:

-SRI-

Sri..guess wat..i found a job..n they gonna sponsor mi my CAT..n if complete..they wil sponsor ACCA..if i can study n work..i bet u can oso do it!anyway if after gif birth..u stil wan to study CAT, can let mi noe..i intro u into tis company :001_302: it is the big 5..
wow!! congrats!! bow for u... lol... thks Xue!! i'll get back to u..:001_302:but nxt yr... hehehe..due in sept plus confinement..hmmm...so nxt yr den can start work...Hopefully by den still gt offer... Btw I only hv Higher Nitec in Accounting.. GPA 3.828/4.0.... hahaha...:shyxxx:

babypris86

haha haha for me i now pursing my diploma already... $$ for the course is not a problem... but then its the time....will miss DS and I wish for more time to spend with him..... but i am happy cuz i will finish my diploma in Nov... after that i am FREE!!!!!! haha haha can spend mroe time with DS... but of cuz I plan for it... just nice DS next yr 3 yrs old can go child care... so the timing is just rite.....

LoVeS

Loves: I agree..when my niece started to stand by herself by holding on to smth w/o my help, I find tt a sense of achievement..Been taking care of her since she was born so when i see she can do it w/o me, I cry...tears of joy..she has grown up oredi...sayang her...Hope my sis can get the custody..I pray for tt always..Sis HB evil nvr let me or mum see niece cz she closest to us... Ur DS call u mama oredi?? Seems like hv frm the way u said it.. hehe

Poru: Luv is blind!! whahahahahahahahaha.. if u luv the guy, no matter hw old is him or hw ugly other ppl tink he is, u'll tink otherwise lor...hehehe...My ex is 9yrs apart lei...old but nt tt old...can see the white hair..but i don mind as ppl grow old some day so do i...everytime i sees he gt white hair, i'll comb his hair n said "Syg...u old oredi hor,,gt white hair lei..." ltr he himself pissed off...:tlaugh: quickly said "But Syg I luv guy who are old..I noe u 31yrs old.if u said u 55 yrs old i more sayang u..so said it Syg.." hahahaha....he straightaway fainted..give up...

I find myself nt tt young..Dunno la..i so stressed up wit my family..My case settle cz I noe the path I'm going thru n wat I want in life..but my sis don...Haiz..............Her cases I & mom who hv been settling it for her..she only need to show her face in the court..I don believe in ppl saying she's still young (20yrs old)..For me, she's married & hv a child so I expect her to learn frm her mistakes in growing up & learnt the process of being a wife n a mummy...But she don..she act as if she's still SINGLE!! so do the HB...why why why..why cant u ppl tink of wat u exactly wants in life n work for it...... Opps..sorry..i drifted away...
Nope he havent call me mama yet he call BaBa BUT to my mil, fil, bil, dh n me my ds aso call us BaBa :tlaugh: It seem like he duno the meaning of BaBa which is daddy.

-SRI-

Nope he havent call me mama yet he call BaBa BUT to my mil, fil, bil, dh n me my ds aso call us BaBa :tlaugh: It seem like he duno the meaning of BaBa which is daddy.
Hahaha...so cute.....nvm....slowly he'll call u mama n noe wats baba means....

babypris86

ya i agree with Loves, my DS also mix up every one.. even strangers he also call Papa or Daddy hahaha... but now he know who is who... but he now 2 yrs old haha ahha