iherb purchases

moonbell

Hi all, would like to chk with those who purchase from iherb before.. is there any extra taxes incurred by our custom?

Sweetoothz

is the website reliable? i mean are the products safe for us preggers??

one of the mummy's recommended me the fish oil there but i'm just skeptical..

moonbell

is the website reliable? i mean are the products safe for us preggers??

one of the mummy's recommended me the fish oil there but i'm just skeptical..

I see some mummies purchasing from there too.. actually i'm already taking raspberry tea & cranberry by traditional medicinals which i bought from cedele and LA when i was there one month ago.. I thought to purchase more cranberry tea this time round.. i only bought two packs to try and I love it.. regretted for not buying more that time... actually i'm not preggy yet.. but planning for one next year =)

Sweetoothz

oh ic..

i'll most prolly buy one n show it to the dr n see if its safe. if not then i can just give them to my siblings.. hehehhe

JazN

Yes, i recently bought from iherb (1st time customer so try it out) in oct 2011 and received my order.

if you're planning to get pregnant no worries. If you're already pregnant, do check with your gynae if in doubt Iherb will indicate on suitability.

The products which i bought are made in usa & definitely cheaper than in local stores. eg raspberry tea i bought from sg vitakids in forum costs $9.90 1 pack, the same got from USA S$4+ after conversion.

I've a one-time US$5 coupon on your 1st order only (1st-time customer), you may use the code JAZ592

Also check out www.vitacost.com, some for the same products are cheaper than iherb. Similarly, I've a US$10 discount voucher on your 1st order only. Let me know your email address so I can send you.

No extra SG taxes/charges if products cap at US$240 and < US$30 shipping charges.

Thks!

Last edited:

Sweetoothz

thx.. i'll defo check it out. need to get that fish oil. cz mine now makes me wanna puke w the fishy smell.. urgh!

nataly

Hi, I am a big fan of iherb :001_302:
There is great staff on great prices. For preggers it is good to take fish oil and colostrum, in winter - vit. D also.
There is good prenatal vitamins too
There you are a coupon code for $5 off your first order MEK015 :001_302:

moonbell

There is great staff on great prices. For preggers it is good to take fish oil and colostrum, in winter - vit. D also.
I ordered from iherb yesterday! Cant wait for my purchases to arrive... =P

JazN

I'll suggest mummies to check out both iherb & vitacost to do a price comparison on similar products, as stated in my above replies. Thks!

moonbell

Items shipped on 26 Nov and I received today... Fast delivery and received in good condition!!

Coupon code: AQO265

=)

paper

I also bought items from iherb. Found the baby food products really cheap! happy =)

my coupon code OFE517 for those who wish to purchase from iherb.com ... will have $5 off your total bill =)

nataly

Now MEK015 gives $8 off the first order :001_302:

Anewlook

hi, I'm a VIP iherb member. Using my coupon, you'll enjoy more discount with first time purchase :).
iHerb coupon MAH790 is now worth twice as much. For any 1st time order of $40 or more, it is good for $10 off. And still a generous $5 off any 1st time order under $40.

micar

Every month US$200? Wow that is alot. I am not a very consistent buyer.. Sometimes can hit Usd$200 and 2 months later then hit another amount. So can't be VIP ah..

lexar

iHerb's Weekly Specials:
Enjoy an Extra 20% Off the Entire Selection of Multivitamins by Rainbow Light!
Weekly specials start each Wednesday at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time; and end on the following Wednesday at 10 a.m.

Feel free to use my code TOD945 for $5.00 off your first order :)

Last edited: