iherb purchases

climsp

I bought my item on 13 dec, shippment by DHL global. But still now I havent receive it. Feel disappointed n angry. Got abt sgd $50 worth of items lo. Tracking no tat they give is useless cos it can't be track. I email to iherb but they ask me wait. Its been 1.5mth already. This is the 2nd purchase by iherb, but 1st time by DHL. Is there anyway I can contract DHL n get my items?

climsp

My sis order the same day as me w/ the same address but she got her items end of dec. tat why I dun understand why my items r delay. Super pissed. Can ask refund from iherb?

shadowoflight

My sis order the same day as me w/ the same address but she got her items end of dec. tat why I dun understand why my items r delay. Super pissed. Can ask refund from iherb?
That's why I normally don't use air mail. It's 99% reliable, but then without tracking it's quite troublesome when you sway sway become part of the 1% statistic.

Anyway, if you buy more than US$60, DHL is super cheap. It starts from US$12 (special offer now is starting US$8), takes 3-4 working days and there's tracking. By comparison, priority mail is US$4 taking an average of 13 days to arrive in my experience.

As for tax, as long as total order + delivery cost amount is less than S$400, you will not get taxed.

shadowoflight

I bought my item on 13 dec, shippment by DHL global. But still now I havent receive it. Feel disappointed n angry. Got about sgd $50 worth of items . Tracking no that they give is useless cos it can't be track. I email to iherb but they ask me wait. Its been 1.5mth already. This is the 2nd purchase by iherb, but 1st time by DHL. Is there anyway I can contract DHL n get my items?
??? DHL? really? I think I must have ordered over S$2000 worth of stuff over these few years and I've never had a problem.

Login to your account and check your order - the tracking code will be there, use it to find out what's going on from DHL.

shadowoflight

I heard u become VIP if u order about worth 200$ every month. Im not sure if its true.
well, I'm a VIP member, and I didn't even know what I did to qualify lol, but I did order lots of stuff last year, so that's probably how I got it.

Anyway, think there's a special offer to qualify for VIP this month, just spend $200 and you should be in permanently. (you should have gotten an email from them if you're already a customer)

lexar

pcandyx

just make my first purchase through iherb and i must say that there is really a wide variety of stuff to choose from and price is really cheap (inclusive of shipping) as compare to sg. Products that i love buying there are baby food and supplements and also beauty products. So addicted to shopping from iherb now.

For 1st time customer purchasing from iherb please do feel free to use my discount code
JDG405
for a $10 off purchase of $60 or $5 for purchase of $40. If you purchase $60 and above there will also be an additional 5% off your total purchase.

Also for month of sept if you purchase a total of $200 can become their VIP member too for additional perks in future:001_302:

crabby

Thanks pcandyx, will be using your code =)
For the spending of $200 to become VIP, is it before or after discount?

pcandyx

Thanks pcandyx, will be using your code =)
For the spending of $200 to become VIP, is it before or after discount?
Thanks:) if I'm not wrong should be after discount must be $200 and also before shipping charges is added in. Can be break up into multiple purchases. I usually opt for the singpost shipping which charges $4usd for every 4.5kg. Will receive within 1 week for singpost normal mail. Certain months there will also be free singpost shipping for orders above $70.

Enjoy shopping there:)

pcandyx

I normally buy happy baby cereal, rice cake, yogurt melt, food pouches and also cheese snack for my boy:) Will buy plum organic super puff and also childlife probiotics for my boy too.
For myself I will buy really raw honey and also supplement for my health:) what I do is I will help my relatives to get supplement too so easily hit $200.
Other stuff ppl love buying there are manuka honey and the avalon organic shampoo.

Kikstyo

Dear iHerb Customer in Singapore,

We're very happy to offer SingPost Shipping at no-cost for orders over $40.00!

SingPost has an average delivery time of just 5 business days and comes with tracking information.
This limited-time offer ends October 31st.

Plus receive an extra 10% OFF orders over $60.00!
Just shop as usual and you will see the extra discount after you sign in to your account.

Use Discount Coupon SSM037 to save $10 & more with the October promotion!

Nunu77

Weekend VIP Special

Dear iHerb VIP Customer,

Now through Monday, April 21st, at 10 a.m., enjoy the following upgraded VIP discount:
14% off any order of $60 or more.

Please note that your regular VIP discounts are:
5% $0+; 10% $60+; 12% $120+; 14% $240+.

Wow worth it! Happy shopping ;)

First time buyer can use code SWB266 to save $5-$10 off your first order. Save $5 below $40 or save $10 above $40.

Cheaper supplements in retail store

Nunu77

​I always buy supplements at retail store which is too expensive! Then I came to find out about iherb. Supplements , bath & beauty, grocery, kids & babies , healthy home and a lot more! Is more affordable at iherb! Iherb help me to save a lot of money and will help u to save money too! Shipping is only at us$4 flat! It will take around one week to reach u . Go and take a look at iherb now. Want healthy goods from iherb? First time buyer can use code SWB266 to save $5-$10 off your first order. Save $5 below $40 or save $10 above $40. This code is only for those who never purchase from iherb before. Please remember that iherb is in US dollars.

Iherb will have weekly promotions like 20% off some of the brand products or 10% or 14% off when u purchase a certain amount they required. Go and take a look now

iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

Use iherb code SWB266