Impatient baby

Have noticed that my ger(3 months plus) is getting more and more impatient recently..

As whenever she is hungry..she will cry very hard and loud instantly..give her pacifier also no help as she will open her mouth big big and cry =((

Sometimes, she sleeps beyond her feeding time and the moment she wakes up...she will outburst again..she cried so hard that her face will turn red instantly.. =(

Does any mommies have any method to help me train my ger to stop doing that ? My heart aches whenever she cries till she looks like "ang ku kueh" =((

Domique

wahahha

i trained myself to get used to it!

:p

Have noticed that my ger(3 months plus) is getting more and more impatient recently..

As whenever she is hungry..she will cry very hard and loud instantly..give her pacifier also no help as she will open her mouth big big and cry =((

Sometimes, she sleeps beyond her feeding time and the moment she wakes up...she will outburst again..she cried so hard that her face will turn red instantly.. =(

Does any mommies have any method to help me train my ger to stop doing that ? My heart aches whenever she cries till she looks like "ang ku kueh" =((

Jmumi

you cannot train her lar, crying is their only way to tell you that they are hungry. I've gotten used to it. Whenever i know that my boi is waking for the milking, will STANDBY all to make milk.. Whenever he is done with stretching, he will get his milk! lol

Catty

Agreed with Domique..

We can only train ourself to get used to it cos they are still very young can't really teach them much..

but my ger got special skills...and it scared the soul outta me the first time she used it... she knows how to hold her breathe !!

Weeks back she was crying..and as usual i was trying to pacify her..but suddenly she froze and her face turned blue !! wa lau..i freaked out on the spot..but managed to regain my senses and patted her back real hard..

Nowadays..dun really let her cry liao..me scare she pull this stunt again =((

you cannot train her , crying is their only way to tell you that they are hungry. I've gotten used to it. Whenever i know that my boi is waking for the milking, will STANDBY all to make milk.. Whenever he is done with stretching, he will get his milk! lol
Have tried that...but my naughty ger will sometimes give false signal..stretch stretch..eyes open then close and dozed off again :nah: Thus, can only prevent the crying if she is awake..I'll give her the milk jun jun or sometimes slightly earlier..

Jmumi

true lor, cannot wait for exactly 3hrs to provide milk. Sometimes, i will give at 2.5hrs or even feed some water first.

uddermummy

but my ger got special skills...and it scared the soul outta me the first time she used it... she knows how to hold her breathe !!

Weeks back she was crying..and as usual i was trying to pacify her..but suddenly she froze and her face turned blue !! wa lau..i freaked out on the spot..but managed to regain my senses and patted her back real hard..

Nowadays..dont really let her cry ..me scare she pull this stunt again =((
hmmm, did you check if she choked on milk or something?

i read somewhere that sometimes bbs throat or something will freeze and bbs will have this stunned look. If this keeps happening, you may want to ask a doc?

autumn82

Have tried that...but my naughty ger will sometimes give false signal..stretch stretch..eyes open then close and dozed off again :nah: Thus, can only prevent the crying if she is awake..I'll give her the milk jun jun or sometimes slightly earlier..
Usually, I won't wait for Iggy to wake up and cry for milk if he overslept. I will disturb him and wake him like 30mins before milk time. Of coz that is provided he has already napped for like 90mins and above. :tlaugh:

hmmm, did you check if she choked on milk or something?

i read somewhere that sometimes bbs throat or something will freeze and bbs will have this stunned look. If this keeps happening, you may want to ask a doc?
was not feeding her anything leh..if really choke will be her saliva..
have asked the doc and describled the her behaviour..she said its breathe holding..cannot do anything..will have to wait till bb-ies outgrow it themselves.. =(

Usually, I won't wait for Iggy to wake up and cry for milk if he overslept. I will disturb him and wake him like 30mins before milk time. Of coz that is provided he has already napped for like 90mins and above. :tlaugh:
good idea..will try that..to prevent surface of the "ang ku kueh" :Dancing_biggrin:

Ting

yup, maybe near her feeding time, u can disturb her n see if she wanna wake for milk.

JusMum

My boy also cant wait , when he want milk he want it straight away ,
if i still slow to make his milk he will shout and cry out loudly , the house wanna collapse soon LOL ~~

PinkDiamonds

My daughter also very fierce when she is hungry, like you must give her the milk NOW!

Whenever my hubby is home with her, he will put her in her rocker at the kitchen door, then he will show her the milk bottle and say, "See, daddy making milk." She recognize the bottle and will immediately stop crying while she wait for my hubby to make the milk.

I thought my baby is the rare ones who is very impatient. I'm not alone. :D