in law issue

Pepper12

Hi mummies, can anyone advice how to talk to mil that I doesn't want her to take care of my baby. Currently my son she taking care. But my no 2 I doesn't wish to let her take care. Due to some reason. Any one can advice me. Thanks.

MsKoh1973

have u found alternative care for your n.o 2? If yes, then u can tell her that u hope to give her time to go relax and enjoy life, say it in a nice and sincere way.

pipilili

Actually if you have a mil who can help you take care, I would be thankful. Cast aside those MIL vs DIL issues. They are your children's closest kin, they will not hurt your children. Try to think in this perspective, they will love your children as much as you.

My MIL is in her 70s..she can no longer help me but if I have a MIL who is willing to come my place to stay with us and help me to take care of my 2 children, I will be happy and thankful. I have 2 maids but I cannot and do not trust maids. (ie: when my #2 fell, they didnt even tell me, it was someone else who told me about it)

Blood is thicker than water - I dont think MIL will harm their grand children and moreover if your MIL is in good health and can help, why not.

Pepper12

Hi. Ya alot of ppl told me shld b grateful that she will me take care of my son. But whenever I think back she's too fake I just can't help it. She always tell my son to call papa. N not mummy. N always is papa here papa there. I was like hello am I dead? Or am I deaf? I over her hse she just can't b bother. Always tell my son muz listen to papa..i just simply don like her. Since she treat me like an outsider my 2nd one I doesn't feel like letting her take care..

leehh

hi, sorry to hear about that. Hope you resolve this soon.. maybe like what another has shared can try telling her she already taking care of number 1, don't want to tire her out so you'll take care of number 2? Be sincere and nice while telling? Good luck.. :)