in & out box

Jellybeana

There seems to be issue in sending out message. Anyone having such a problem?
I have been in my inbox for ages and cant seem to click on anything.
and there is an error that website is having an issue.

I have not been sending emails to my potential buyers as I'm stuck since logging in the the inbox.
Its driving me crazy.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jelly,

Could you please take a screenshot and show me what do you mean by unable to click on on your inbox please?

Also the error which you noticed on the website?

Thank you

Jellybeana

cant seem to get anything out of the page.
sorry Edy.
this is all i can get.
Plus, everytime when i get in the mail box, it will hang and i have to x to exit the website totally.

[Window Title]
Internet Explorer
[Main Instruction]
mummysg.com is not responding
[Content]
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
[Cancel]

cant seem to get anything out of the page.
sorry Edy.
this is all i can get.
Plus, everytime when i get in the mail box, it will hang and i have to x to exit the website totally.

[Window Title]
Internet Explorer
[Main Instruction]
mummysg.com is not responding
[Content]
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
[Cancel]
Hi,

I am also hving exactly the same problem as u. Esp when I click at the sent items, it can hang there for a min before I can scroll the page. If I keep clicking, the "mummysg.com is not responding" msg will appear follow by "windows is checking a solution to the problem." I also need to exit the website totally n sign in again. It is also a bit slow in sending out private msg.
Not sure if it is due to the upgrading issue...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ladies,

Did you mean this error only appears when sending PM?

Regards,
Edy

Hi,

I am also hving exactly the same problem as u. Esp when I click at the sent items, it can hang there for a min before I can scroll the page. If I keep clicking, the "mummysg.com is not responding" msg will appear follow by "windows is checking a solution to the problem." I also need to exit the website totally n sign in again. It is also a bit slow in sending out private msg.
Not sure if it is due to the upgrading issue...

Hi ladies,

Did you mean this error only appears when sending PM?

Regards,
Edy
Hi Edy,

This error will appear when I click at the "inbox" to read my mails, after i click at the inbox n select the msg, it will hang there n the" mummysg.com is not responding " msg will appear, follow by "windows is checking a solution to the problem" msg.
The same problem will arise when I click at the "sent items". When sending PM, it does not appear this msg but will be a bit slow to send out. Hope I clarify.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Crystal,

Where is this inbox? Could you type the steps by steps on how to access this inbox or send me a screenshot please?

my email is email at edylie dot net

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy

Hi Edy,

To access the inbox-
1st step: click 'My account" (beside the user ID), 2nd step: Click at "notifications", 3rd step: click "inbox" and select the msg title.
After clicking at the msg title, the msg will appear but will tend to hang there for a while before I can scroll dw to read the whole msg. It is the same for the "sent item". If keep on clicking, the "mummysg.com is not responding" msg will appear follow by "windows is checking a solution to the problem" msg. Hope I clarify.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Crystalpink,

That is very clear. Let me try to replicate this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy
Hi Edy,

To access the inbox-
1st step: click 'My account" (beside the user ID), 2nd step: Click at "notifications", 3rd step: click "inbox" and select the msg title.
After clicking at the msg title, the msg will appear but will tend to hang there for a while before I can scroll dw to read the whole msg. It is the same for the "sent item". If keep on clicking, the "mummysg.com is not responding" msg will appear follow by "windows is checking a solution to the problem" msg. Hope I clarify.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ladies,

I have managed to replicate this issue using Internet Explorer, where as Firefox is working good.

I am going to further investigate this issue so we could apply the necessary fix to it.

Thank you for reporting this matters :)

Regards,
Edy