Infant care - Learning Seeds Child Development Centre @ PSA

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some comments on learning seeds @ PSA Club? i am placing my baby in there soon. I have met up with the principal. She seems really nice. Anyways, are the teachers there good?

mama_aki

Hi there, did you place your baby in this centre? What is your review of this place?
Looking for infantcare for my baby.. Thanks!

Hi there, did you place your baby in this centre? What is your review of this place?
Looking for infantcare for my baby.. Thanks!
Hi, i placed my baby in. The teachers there are friendly. The place is air-conditioned, which is good, so my baby will not easily sweat. also there's a play area for the infants which is separated from the toddlers. The sleep area is quiet and cosy. However, the only thing that i dislike is that the teachers' english is not good - have grammatical errors here and there. Also, unless you have a car, you have to take about 5 mins walk from the centre to the bus stop.

Oh.. The cost is, however, considered to be acceptable. It is $1150 for a full day infant care, which i found cheapest around this area. (i lived near queenstown). You can asked for a trial period.

Newmumi

Hi, I'm wanting to place my son there.so far,how is the place doing for your child? I'm going dwn over this Monday to register. It is near to my workplace at Vivocity. Pls let me know.Thank you :)

Hihi... I have place the registration for my son (2.7yo)., according to the school there should be vacancy by end of Oct2012. Any feedback to share? I am kinda worried if my son is able to get used to the new environment as he is currently with SASCO Bukit Purmei.

Hope to hear from you, mummies.... :D

Hi, I'm wanting to place my son there.so far,how is the place doing for your child? I'm going dwn over this Monday to register. It is near to my workplace at Vivocity. Pls let me know.Thank you :)

piggyiling

Understand this is an old thread but any mummies with children in their infantcare programme recently can share experience/feedback? thanks!