infant care near home or office?

pkshl

Hi ladies, ive decided to put my baby at infant care, but is it advisable to put baby near office or home? i know that most infant care operates 7am-7pm, thus most of the time i will reach home around 7.10pm, but sometimes if early, the most 7pm accurate. i hear that if pick up baby after 7pm will ve penalty, so im not sure should i pick an infant care near my office or home. pls advise.

does anyone put their babies at infant care near their office, if yes, do ur squeeze with ppl in the bus? the bus tat goes to my place is usually very pack, sometimes will even stand till the door, so i also duno how...please advise.

CanCanMum

my advice is to put near your home. So tat u dun need to travel to and fro with the baby. its difficult to take public transport with an infant esp if no one wants to give up their seat or so squeezy until at door. Also on rainy days its difficult.

penalty of how much? Coz next time when your boy grows up you can put him in childcare near your workplace instead. Tat is when he/she is mobile and can travel in public transport easily.

or any1 can help u pick up baby home? Or take turns with hubby?

pkshl

ok, mayb i will get hubby to help bring baby home. most properly will put baby at infant care near home..

CanCanMum

ya lor....easier so tat baby dun need to travel to and fro...

me last time only started traveling to and fro w my boy at 2.5months...somemore by taxi lor.....when he was 4months onwards den started taking bus.

pkshl

ya lor....easier so tat baby dun need to travel to and fro...

me last time only started traveling to and fro w my boy at 2.5months...somemore by taxi lor.....when he was 4months onwards den started taking bus.
ask u hor, will baby feel stress when i bring to & fro every morn & night? cos my mil very against me put baby at infant care, kept saying baby will stress. but im firm on my decision. so will baby b stress?

foreveris

i think the parents more stressed.. all the logistics and plus baby may not be in good mood to travel early in morning.. I'm also looking for infant care for my baby due this Jun..

CanCanMum

ask u hor, will baby feel stress when i bring to & fro every morn & night? cos my mil very against me put baby at infant care, kept saying baby will stress. but im firm on my decision. so will baby b stress?
baby stress? u mean cry non-stop izzit? provided u can handle baby's cries...but carrying around does not stress the baby coz most of time they would either be sleeping or wide awake....and 7pm still early la.

but by that time u finished yr maternity your baby already 3months plus so shd be ok le. U intend to put baby after u go back to work rite? Coz if u are taking 4m maternity by tat time yr baby already at 4months. i was stressed by my boy coz out of nothing he cries and cries....on the way home on buses....spit out pacifier etc....so irritated...canx tame him lor....so my dad accompanied me home everyday until he was bigger, until about 10months when i carried him home everyday in a carrier myself.....its a good investment coz tat baby carrier was really useful on rainy days.

michellechin

Hi ladies, ive decided to put my baby at infant care, but is it advisable to put baby near office or home? i know that most infant care operates 7am-7pm, thus most of the time i will reach home around 7.10pm, but sometimes if early, the most 7pm accurate. i hear that if pick up baby after 7pm will ve penalty, so im not sure should i pick an infant care near my office or home. pls advise.

does anyone put their babies at infant care near their office, if yes, do ur squeeze with ppl in the bus? the bus tat goes to my place is usually very pack, sometimes will even stand till the door, so i also duno how...please advise.
I've decided to put my baby when she turns 2.5 months at an infantcare near to my office. Since my workplace is far from home (abt 30-45 min drive), it is more logical to put her near to my office. i dun have to rush back to my home and also not to fear of traffic jam. if near my office, i can pick her up without rushing for time. less stress!