Infant milk formula

doraemoon

Mummies who gave dear son/dear daughter NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my dear son . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

Hi Joanna, could you pls pm me the contact for the nestle distributor. Thks alot.

feeyona

Mummies who gave ds/dd NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my ds . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .
Hi JOANNA-, mind sharing wheres the distributor? Thanks alot!

hpc

Hi mummies anyone wants to let ur baby try Similac stage 1.I got 1 tin already open,collection place at Pasir Ris only.

Arav

Mummies who gave dear son/dear daughter NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my dear son . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .
Can you pls let me know where is this Nestle distributor?

mg24

Hi, any mummies noticed their babies experience any symptoms after introducing FM Similac 1? My boy keeps passing gas loudly ever since we introduced formula. Don't know if he is allergic to milk or it's normal with Similac FM.

bendi

My 2 week Old son has been spitting up after feeding. Around twice a day. He is drinking dumex infant formula.
Is this normal for babies to spit up or vomit after feeding?
Thanks.

pixie

Bendi, spitting up twice a day is quite normal. Unless your baby has been crying or pooing each time you feed him, then you might want to consider switching to different brands.
My baby girl spit-up, cried on each feed (it carried on for about 2 weeks) and I did a bit of searches to finally realised that she has acid reflux. Hence, I have actually changed her formula from Mamil to Similac Total Comfort and since then she stopped crying and spit-up has been reduced.

bendi

Bendi, spitting up twice a day is quite normal. Unless your baby has been crying or pooing each time you feed him, then you might want to consider switching to different brands.
My baby girl spit-up, cried on each feed (it carried on for about 2 weeks) and I did a bit of searches to finally realised that she has acid reflux. Hence, I have actually changed her formula from Mamil to Similac Total Comfort and since then she stopped crying and spit-up has been reduced.
Thanks. I have also just bought the similac total comfort too thinking it will stop the spitting up.
How is the formula? Is it good?

pixie

This formula suit (it DID NOT stop the spit-up but rather there was a REDUCTION on the number of times she spit-up) my baby. She has gained weight and is a lot happier. Look at the content at the back of the tin, apparently, there are some components that are rated higher than other brands which I see important for the growth of my baby. Once she can start solid food, I might switch back to normal (and less expensive) brand.

bendi

This formula suit (it DID NOT stop the spit-up but rather there was a REDUCTION on the number of times she spit-up) my baby. She has gained weight and is a lot happier. Look at the content at the back of the tin, apparently, there are some components that are rated higher than other brands which I see important for the growth of my baby. Once she can start solid food, I might switch back to normal (and less expensive) brand.
Yes but the formula is for baby who are lactose intolerant. So for babies who are not, I guess it's not suitable for them.

pixie

It's up to you which brand of formula you want to feed your baby. As parents, we have lots of choices and all you need to do is shop around and try out some brands. Also try to read other threads on this Forum, lots of mummies have provided their valuable views and have pointed that each baby behave differently. A brand that suit one baby may not necessarily suitable for another baby.

I am a first time mum but I did research and google and try out stuff with my baby to determine what suits her best.