Infant soothing music/lullaby

Mrs Xie

Hi Mommies, do you play infant soothing music/lullaby to your little ones? How do you find it? Been playing the lullaby CD (a free gift from abbot, hehe) since dd first month and she can't sleep without listening to it every night till now.

Last edited:

JenLee98

When I was preggy, I used to listen to bb's lullaby/ soothing music b4 bedtime.....
Now will still play music to make bb clam down & sleep .... or I will sing and pat her while BFing her b4 sleeping but with lights on..... :wong19:

LoVeS

Used to play it to my ds to slp when he is back hm till 2mth+ BUT after tt he doesnt seem to able to fall aslp by listening to those lullaby. :tlaugh:

celine

used to let dd listen n she will clam down...
bt nw like nt useful liao... coz even she listen will oso make noise.... :001_302:

Carol

My Ds has been listening to soothing music during bedtime since he was born . Mozart music for baby . He seems to sleep better with it .

Pwiincess

I heard people saying Preggie women should listen to 'Mantras' to have a beautiful baby. So i started listening to them, but now seldom liao. But I think it really helps to calm and sooth the minds.

Mrs Xie

I heard people saying Preggie women should listen to 'Mantras' to have a beautiful baby. So i started listening to them, but now seldom liao. But I think it really helps to calm and sooth the minds.
My MIL advised me to listen to mantras during preggy period, saying that baby will be very obedient in future..... but still, my dd turn out to be so.......... hehe...... :001_302: