Inline Skating at Punggol (near MRT)

stonston

I will be looking for a private coach to form our own group at Punggol. Anyone keen?

My boy is 3yo.
All ages welcome, my hub might join too.

Timing is flexible, would prefer Wednesday evenings though. There are 2 courts near Punggol MRT which are smooth and not crowded, good for lessons.

Aiming to get a group of 4 so that we can get rates of around $80-90/pax for 4 lessons.

simpleminds

Hi, i have been snooping around for a rollerblading program for my children ever since they saw dora skating. I am interested to get my children to learn blading in the nov-dec holidays. Please pm or email me if you are keen to join us for a group class.

Just to share, we went for a free trial with Skate With Us as they are the only skate school who are qualified to teach children as young as 3 to skate. For our trial class, my kids got assigned a female coach who is super patient, very professional and friendly. She managed to make my dear daughter who is very non-sporty to put on skates and balance. My own experience is that not many people know how to teach young children one cos previously, We tried sending her to another school at east coast macdonalds area and she just cried and cried non stop! The super young boy coach was like clueless and told us to come back when she is ready as she is disrupting the class!

Anyways, was thinking of choosing a private class for my children at Sengkang and would love to have some kakis to join us. We live at Sengkang Eastway area but i am okay to travel to punggol, no problem. I would also strongly prefer to learn from a skate school compared to a private freelancer as I have a seriously BAD encounter with unreliable doorstep freelance coach who are fly-by-night kind. A school is seriously more reliable than private even though they cost slightly more.

I have shortlisted 2 skate schools. One is Inline Fitness Inline Skating Lessons in Singapore and they have lessons at Sengkang and Punggol etc....But I prefer to learn from Skate With Us they are a skate school for children. You can visit Learn to rollerblade in Singapore - Free Trial Inline Skating Class for kids and adults! have a preschoolers program and they provide female coaches :) Please do PM or email me if you are keen. If got other recommendations, do email me also.

Last edited: