Insurance for Baby

Any mummies out there purchase insurance for their bb? I want to purchase saving cum medical insurance for my bb but dunno what is best out there for them? Any mummies can recommend and advise?

:wong29:

yvonne_ktw

I'm going to buy from my fren who's working in great eastern.

Actually NTUC is the cheapest and great eastern is quite expensive but i'll choose GE because now they have a new policy which can cover hand food and mouth. As i'm putting my boi to child care soon so i'll better get it from her.

If you want i intro my friend to you. To say i intro you to her, she will not cheat you like those others hey miss care to take insurance? Cause they are like wanna earn your money so ask u get the best so that they can earn more commision...

mgrtan

Hi dear,

My family have bought 3 policies from Prudential so far. I do have GE and Aviva small policies as well. But, among all, I still think Prudential is the best coz the plan is VERY flexible according to your financial capability and needs. Meaning, you can choose to stop payment for certain period should you have financial difficulty but your policy still running. Most important of all, my agent is very sincere and honest in his service and the Prudential is a strong company. And you can have my word for this. You can call / sms me at 98191783, should you interested. I would do the necessary introduction to you

BbpHir3

wat i did was get an agent i noe.. den quote her my budget.. den she drew up 2 proposal for mi.. den i choose to sign which 1 lohz..