Interest in anti-aging

puppylove

hello people!

My first time here.. chanced upon this blog because a friend told me about the extensive network..

Like to find out and share about experiences about trying to regain the figure and looks pre-pregnancy. May be easy for some but definitely difficult for many!

Let's share!

puppylove

Perhaps I can start sharing a little about what ingredients to avoid if we are nursing:

Cannot
1. Retinoids
2. Parabens - can be found in body and hair wash
3. Chemical sunscreen

This is what my aesthetic doctor told me when I visited him at his clinic in Suntec.

There are also a lot of anti-aging treatments we need to be really cautious. I know we tend to scramble to find a doctor to treat us so that we regain our beauty pre-pregnancy. But we need to be really careful.

Make sure you see a doctor you trust and one who has your health as top priority over his bottomline.

Beru Ong

hello people!

My first time here.. chanced upon this blog because a friend told me about the extensive network..

Like to find out and share about experiences about trying to regain the figure and looks pre-pregnancy. May be easy for some but definitely difficult for many!

Let's share!
Hi
My personal experience is to do post natal massage for 10 days! If possible, do if right after 7 days of your natural delivery! This really helps alot - at least for me...I get rid of my awful tummy and swollen foot after the 6 sessions of massage.

But after that, the speed will slow down and I cant really cut down on protein as i was BF. So i try to eat healthy. About 4 mths later, I went to Radium Medical at Suntec to try their slimming package. I do feel abit different after 3 sessions. And the package is reasonable and can pay via installment =D
Maybe u can try it out also. But of course, do reduce fried food and rice.

http://radium-aesthetics.com/program/trilipo-body-sculpting-program/

Beru Ong

Perhaps I can start sharing a little about what ingredients to avoid if we are nursing:

Cannot
1. Retinoids
2. Parabens - can be found in body and hair wash
3. Chemical sunscreen

This is what my aesthetic doctor told me when I visited him at his clinic in Suntec.

There are also a lot of anti-aging treatments we need to be really cautious. I know we tend to scramble to find a doctor to treat us so that we regain our beauty pre-pregnancy. But we need to be really careful.

Make sure you see a doctor you trust and one who has your health as top priority over his bottomline.
OMG! I dunno about the chemical sunscreen! Thanks for sharing.

thelazymama

i DIY my own Facial products!! literally from raw materials haha.. mix oil, soap, baking soda, essential oils, shea butter =p

my face is super sensitive so the anti aging products in the market usually will either burn my skin or leave me rashes >.< then i just did my own research and make myself.. so far so good hehehe

puppylove

Hi
My personal experience is to do post natal massage for 10 days! If possible, do if right after 7 days of your natural delivery! This really helps alot - at least for me...I get rid of my awful tummy and swollen foot after the 6 sessions of massage.

But after that, the speed will slow down and I cant really cut down on protein as i was BF. So i try to eat healthy. About 4 mths later, I went to Radium Medical at Suntec to try their slimming package. I do feel abit different after 3 sessions. And the package is reasonable and can pay via installment =D
Maybe u can try it out also. But of course, do reduce fried food and rice.

http://radium-aesthetics.com/program/trilipo-body-sculpting-program/
It is really a coincidence! I have been following Dr. Siew and he has been looking after my face for the past 5 years. In fact, he is the only person I trust with my skin. He has done a wide range of treatments for me including thread lift and dermal fillers.

I prefer to build up by well maintain of my internal health - intestine, liver etc..

Do it from the basic, to me personally, is the best way in the long run.. of course skin product play an impt part too...

It might be slower, but can be healthy at the same time.. why not :)

puppylove

i DIY my own Facial products!! literally from raw materials haha.. mix oil, soap, baking soda, essential oils, shea butter =p

my face is super sensitive so the anti aging products in the market usually will either burn my skin or leave me rashes >.< then i just did my own research and make myself.. so far so good hehehe
I tried making my own stuff before! But it takes a lot of perseverance to continue doing this for a long time! I salute you! haha..

Veggies Tappuri

For facial I recommend J Studios at Hajilane (they got anti aging ones but so far i tried the signature oxygen only) BUT I think the aftercare is as important to make sure your skin stays supple. Perhaps looking into the ingredients of the products you use will help you find better ones. Niacinamide is not bad and it's quite okay for my skin? Oh and I think the best way to keep wrinkles away is to quench your skin using super hydrating gels follow up by a thicker cream to seal it off :D Not