*interest in parenting/discipline

Hello mummies!!!

This is not any form of selling or advertising. Just looking for mummies in or near amk area who has an interest in parenting/disciplining.

The executive director of CM, the childcare centre that my 3yo has been with since 2mths old, is conducting a 2hr workshop 'play for parents'.
This workshop focus mainly on how play is important for children n how parents can participate in the activities to benefit your child. You will gain understanding of how children learn through play, the objective of playing with children, n how to select the right type of activities n toys for children.
Ms Grace Yong, a mother of 4 boys aged 11-20 years, is a Certified Practitioner in Philosophy for Children, n she also holds a Masters in Education - Early Childhood. She has more than 20yrs of experience working with pri n preschool children.

My reason for posting this up is to invite parents who share the same interest to attend this talk together with me! Tickets for public is @ $15 per couple. But for parents whose child is with the centre, i enjoy a special rate of $10 & im entitled to bring another parent/parents along.
Ive attended a discipline talk by Grace some mths ago & ive learnt good tips n advises which helped alot. Hence, im really looking forward to attending this workshop as it touches on a different topic.*

Pls feel free to pm me if ure interested or for any other info. Date is on 12th may, sat, 10am-12pm. =))

Hi!

That one's over already. There's one more coming up this coming Sat. This i cant attend cos nobody to look after my terrorist in the afternoon. Though i badly want to.. =(

Perhaps u can check out the link n c if u r interested?

Character Montessori: Events