Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Bowie

Hi ALL,

Have read about slimming down via acupuncture. Staying in Jurong East area. Anyone has any recommendation?

Anyone has tried it and is willing to share your exprience with us?

:tlaugh:

Ange

Hi Bowie,

I got frenz wenting through acupuncture slimming located @ Parkway there, within 1wk she lose 4kg. There got consultant to help you plan ur diet. Not bad, if interested.. i can gif u the contact.. But perhap is kind of far to u..

veronica

I tried before but it didnt work on me. The ultimate solution to all these slimming courses is you have to watch your diet.

Ange

Ok, so you try the one @ MP? afterall you need to have alot of determination if you really want to slim down. Perhap find more ppl to acc you and keep you motivated.
Anyway jia you.

jaslcare

yes...everything is diet....cos we must understand our diet...the wonderful foods ard us...that makes us feel sick, fat.....etc...accupuncture...the same, got friends workin in aimin, also got to control, cannot eat rice...

I stay west too.....hi hi....

sugarrushh

can try lfi wellness sanctuary at parkway one she mentioned.. heard they are the first to come up with the acupuncture slimming.. v famous.. my friend slimmed down alot! :eek: i'm gg to try too!!! i wanna be slim slim !!!!!!!!!! make my husband love me more hehehe

i stay at pasir ris.......... haha so far from u all!

Last edited:

Tracy.tan

Dunno leh, I went about 5 years back (the one in Yishun) but didnt see much result leh. Felt a little uncomfortable when they poke the needles on my body

sugarrushh

how come ah. issit cos u never watch ur diet... acupuncture they say only help to increase ur metabolism rate.. burn fat faster.. and must go regularly for a period of time.. my friend one like v gd leh.. she say no pain one just abit numb numb feeling.. if pain i scared !!:embarrassed:

CarolOng

Hi,

For acupuncture slimming, i'll recomend Aimin located at Joo Chiat & Cuppage.

It works for me veri well. I was 74kg & i manage to lose 10kg over a period of abt 3mths. But b'cos of laziness to complete the whole course whereby they hv 10sessions of stablization, i put on all the weight that i've lost. but it took me abt a year of undiscipline to gain back the 10kg.

So overall, if u make up yr mind & jus go for regular treatment, complete the whole course of 30 sessions, it's consider veri effective. I'll tried pills, slimming center, massage etc. but none works for me except for Aimin.

Hope my experience helps... =)

Ange

i agree with sugarrushh, the treatment @ MP is not painful at all. My frenz at first also afraid it will hurt, but after 1 session she say that it just like ant bite only. Can see that she is more confident in herself after slimming down and feel so happy for her. From a girl who alway dun smile and does not dare to go to crowded place, but now she have more smile on her face, furthermore her mum also decided to take up the package after seeing result from her daughter.

linnybaby

Acupuncture can ask me! Can probably refer you to a my mum's program. Think she lost about 14kg through a 3 months program. If you need details pm me or something. Will try to help you ask her.

BudgetMum

Acupuncture can ask me! Can probably refer you to a my mum's program. Think she lost about 14kg through a 3 months program. If you need details pm me or something. Will try to help you ask her.
wow, can have more details on this? I hope this programme is affordable!!

linnybaby

What details do you need?? You may wanna PM me.. i help you ask or give you my friend's email.. she works there.. she got my mum rebates and everything, i don't know if can give you also anot. hopefully can haha.

linnybaby

omg!! just wanted to share.. my mum reocmmended my aunt 4 the program.. cos she got diabetes.. need to faster slim down if not alot complications o_O must inject insulin later more jialat, why not spend on slimming down rather than lifetime sickness right.

first 2 weeks she lost about 2kg..
4th week she lost 5kg already!!

good right!! she also assure not pain one.. after the session will feel very refreshed too. i read up a little also.. acupuncture not only can use for health probs.. can use to help curb ppl's appetite.. to increase metabolism rate so burn all those FATS away.. quite cool huh. very healthy. & best thing is both my mum & aunt were very taken well of..

linnybaby

had to share this..

LOOK AT THIS LINK!!! =D

Go to China to lose weight

it's talkin about 3 guys who have lost 192kg combined through acupuncture alone.. its exactly what i said too.. help to curb appetite and increase metabolism!! really helps :D 40kg off for one person is alot!! it's like cutting away half of the almost one me out of somebody =x

Last edited:

scopio327

Alpha Male
sorry for the interruption. My friend have undergo the slimming in the center also. he just joined LFi recently and got to know serveral staff inside. if you are interested you can send an email to him. i thinks he will give you more discount and free stuff etc... hopes this will help you all. thnk.
For those interested please pm me.

linnybaby

hee no worries!! i gave them my friend's contact le.. she's a consultant there.. think it will help them too.. if you all look for consultant right.. can look for my her! she's my mum's personal consultant.. she was very sweet.. my mum went back to decide.. took some time to think about it and ask alot questions before taking up the program.. but she was very sweet and patient.. nvr pushy.. she did a very good job ba.. its all thanks to her that my mum slimmed down successfully.. =) she's also me and my mum's gd friend la hehe.. now my mum also brought her colleagues to the program cos they see her weight loss den kpo also.. so funny.. :tlaugh: the more the merrier huh. need her contact let me know ba.