Interim custody & divorce

michelle

Hi, currently filing for the interim custody plus divorce...

As my marriage will only be 3yrs after July 2008. Currently son with my husband which he dont allow me to see him at all...

He is jobless, gambler,drinker, own loan shark plus abuse my gal which is step-daughter.

HELP.. i need my son to be with me soon... plus he keep on sending me insulting msg...

Anyway advise how long the process is??

Women30s

As my marriage will only be 3yrs after July 2008. Currently son with my husband which he dont allow me to see him at all...

He is jobless, gambler,drinker, own loan shark plus abuse my gal which is step-daughter.

HELP.. i need my son to be with me soon... plus he keep on sending me insulting msg...

u have to show to the court of all his bad habit.

chachaleo

sorry i do not know the procedure but i hope u will reunite with your son soon. Hope everthing will run smoothly for you. Be strong for your children.

LoVeS

How long will all depending if he is insisting to fight on the case wif u or nt coz it might drag on as he can still appeal etc etc.

Most importantly now is tat u need to get hold of evidences to proof tat he is a hardcore gambler, drinker, own loan shark, jobless n lastly abuse ur dd which is his step dd. Rmb to keep all tis msg tat he sent u as evidence too for verbally abuse u. U need to proof all these i mentioned instead of juz verbally tell judge w/o anything backup ur words as court only see black n white + evidences.

You should haf a higher chance of getting ur ds custody since ur the mother, if u haf a stable income/job, able to provide ur son better living environment for kid and able to take care ur ds. Btw wat makes him haf the right to refuse u to see ur ds? He got the custody meh? If nt i dun see wat rite does he haf to stop u frm seeing ur child.

michelle

I went up to his place before.. and he can just close the door which i have no choice too...

Yup... i have store all his sms to me.. his insulting msg, his msg about asking me to find loan to pay his loan shark debt, msg abt him beating my dd if i say some more while i at work... and many more.....

He even life threaten my lady boss by bluff us up and want to stab her.. Have file a police report and the police is investigate.

And he even bring my son to my office to disture and i have make a police report for it too... harass and his insulting msg....

I have almost 3week dint see my son le.. so miss him.. and i have apply for the PPO and 22nd will go to the courts... wonder he will bring my son along.. if yes, he sure hold on it tight tight....... haiz.......

so sad.......

Y law dint really mother the full custody before processing the true custody.. We mother pregnant in our tummy for 10mth and give birth with pain... end up... give that guy hold on it.........
even i call the police and police dint help much becoz he is his father....

-SRI-

No offence.. but court sometimes siao siao... I don understand the judge despite the evidence we all had against tt Basket & the PPO... The judge only allow my sis & us to see her bb on wkends only frm 1.30pm-8pm (temp custody)... worst still... Tt Basket needs to supervise.... wat for?? he's the one who hv physically abused my sis wat... he even told the judge tt my mum don noe hw to take care of my niece.. LIAR!! BIG LIAR!! hate him to the core... surprisingly... the judge believe every words he said w/o any evidence being shown... Judge is a guy some more... F la!!!

till nw he don wanna divorce my sis... but we fight for it... frm Jan till nw still nt yet finalize... it does takes time esp if ur "beloved" HB don wanna let go of u & ur DS...

I didnt noe such heartless creature do exist in tis world... hw cld a father don allow a mother see her kids?? unless la the mother is siao siao like drug addict etc or hv abused the kids... tt one i understand la.... haiz... evil la tis ppl... too evil...............................

aniwae.. gd luck to u.. pray everything goes well.... be firm... do it for ur kids... juz fight for it till the end.... hugs u.... muakzz....

michelle

Hope my judge would be good.. and understanding......

Hi SRI.. ur sister dint hire lawyer ma?? maybe the guy side got hire ma??

Haiz.. hope my lawyer will help me win this case... hus do say dun wan me but want my son.......

anyway sat he bring my son over becoz he say my son miss me.. then yst bring.. but since sunday, he keep on calling me say want to take bk then later delay...... call and call....... haiz.....

anyway he where got so good.. becoz after putting my son with me, he say he got something to do... and my frenz say a guy bring the child along to do thing.. is very troubleson de......

Yst.. he keep on find trouble... as the camera which we sold to my lady boss becoz that time he need money to pay his debt.. now he say he want to take bk.. that time boss let me pawn... then later on.. after lefting him.. i say to that guy that becoz i unable to pay my boss then i say i dun tk bk le...

anyway he is the one who ask me to sell... now say want to take bk...
he try to be funny.... so when he get to come up my house to fetch my son.. my mum advise to call police to be around... so yst nite... that guy and my father quarrel, i dun think i will be able to see my son again till custody is done...

Haiz.........

-SRI-

Hope my judge would be good.. and understanding......

Hi SRI.. ur sister dint hire lawyer ma?? maybe the guy side got hire ma??

Haiz.. hope my lawyer will help me win this case... hus do say dun wan me but want my son.......

anyway sat he bring my son over becoz he say my son miss me.. then yst bring.. but since sunday, he keep on calling me say want to take bk then later delay...... call and call....... haiz.....

anyway he where got so good.. becoz after putting my son with me, he say he got something to do... and my frenz say a guy bring the child along to do thing.. is very troubleson de......

Yst.. he keep on find trouble... as the camera which we sold to my lady boss becoz that time he need money to pay his debt.. now he say he want to take bk.. that time boss let me pawn... then later on.. after lefting him.. i say to that guy that becoz i unable to pay my boss then i say i dun tk bk le...

anyway he is the one who ask me to sell... now say want to take bk...
he try to be funny.... so when he get to come up my house to fetch my son.. my mum advise to call police to be around... so yst nite... that guy and my father quarrel, i dun think i will be able to see my son again till custody is done...

Haiz.........

Tt basket nvr hire any lawyer... Gt... she gt hire lawyer.. but the legal aid lawyer.. Funny lei the judge, sis lawyer shows all the police report but he don believe it.. but when tt basket juz merely said my sis & mum dunno hw to take care of my niece, the judge believe it w/o even asking for the proof...

Michelle, while undergo the divorce proceedings & the custody, for the time being u can ask the judge to make a court order, whereby u can meet ur Son on certain days n time..u can ask ur lawyer to do it for u..

My sis done it.. if nt ar...tt basket & his family wont let sis see her daughter........ wat kind of father is him to cut the ties between a mother & her child/children.. heartless..... its nt tt we hurt them wat....

michelle

Hi Sri,

Wat type of court order?? Interim custody ma?? my lawyer help to do but take a long time... already 3week and they have not even file but only drafting my proposal.......

My PPO now approve and i have to go down again...anyway yst i attand the court for the PPO.. He walk past me and say "Smelly & split pattern on me"... then my son saw me and want me.. then he carry him over and tell him a dirty daughter & mother which mean my mother & me.. then tell my son that dun go over there, the whole family is dirty & smelly... keep saying tat infront of everybody at there.. Then say loudly tat i sleep with guy... and when my son with me, he walk over and saw that i give him drink then he say to his son, "Dun drink, the drink is dirty, dun know she kiss how many guy le"....... keep on insulting me...

when my son with me, he come over and carry my son but my son push away his hand and he say " u dun want papa then u dun come bk to me anymore"... he repeat it at least 3-4 time by walking here and there to try to carry my son away but my son just push his hand away...

A few time he carry him even my son push his hand away but he insist to carry which cause my son to cry loudly till he have to pass to me then my son keep quiet...

When he was at there, he talk bad abt me and keep pointing at me while talking to the person at there....... wat a useless guy using dirty method.

He even threaten me saying if he lose his son, he will disfigure me and say he lose son mean he got nothing left to lose....... He even fierce to me...

Then the counsellor disapprove my PPO becoz he say i took some of my son clothes that y he send me all the insulting msg and harass me.. And ask me y i take.. but i say i dint take all.. i take the clothes tat he go out and dint wear de.. Then counsellor say u take his clothes, how he wear.. Then i told him, when i was at there the time, he doesnt let him wear at all.. those clothes is he dint even wear de.....

then the counsellor like side him like that. and shake his head as i am very unreasonable..... Even i take the clothes, he can sms me say i slut, go find guy to fxx, ask me to go do my hole if not other guy dun want and many more......

I told the counsellor, u only hear one side of the story.... make me angry lor.. anyway the next hearing, my lawyer will go down..

anyway becoz my son want me.. so my son with me le.. but that guy want him bk on sunday.. should i return??? Even i know that that is a hell for my son...

He is not working, own loan shark, no one to help look after the son, how can he support his son??? keep borrowing money??? how long can it last???

Pls advise me

-SRI-

Hi Sri,

Wat type of court order?? Interim custody ma?? my lawyer help to do but take a long time... already 3week and they have not even file but only drafting my proposal.......

Ya... took ard tt time.. be patience.. patience is a virtue..do it all for ur son sake k...

My PPO now approve and i have to go down again...anyway yst i attand the court for the PPO.. He walk past me and say "Smelly & split pattern on me"... then my son saw me and want me.. then he carry him over and tell him a dirty daughter & mother which mean my mother & me.. then tell my son that dun go over there, the whole family is dirty & smelly... keep saying tat infront of everybody at there.. Then say loudly tat i sleep with guy... and when my son with me, he walk over and saw that i give him drink then he say to his son, "Dun drink, the drink is dirty, dun know she kiss how many guy le"....... keep on insulting me...

when my son with me, he come over and carry my son but my son push away his hand and he say " u dun want papa then u dun come bk to me anymore"... he repeat it at least 3-4 time by walking here and there to try to carry my son away but my son just push his hand away...

A few time he carry him even my son push his hand away but he insist to carry which cause my son to cry loudly till he have to pass to me then my son keep quiet...

When he was at there, he talk bad abt me and keep pointing at me while talking to the person at there....... wat a useless guy using dirty method.

He even threaten me saying if he lose his son, he will disfigure me and say he lose son mean he got nothing left to lose....... He even fierce to me...

Then the counsellor disapprove my PPO becoz he say i took some of my son clothes that y he send me all the insulting msg and harass me.. And ask me y i take.. but i say i dint take all.. i take the clothes tat he go out and dint wear de.. Then counsellor say u take his clothes, how he wear.. Then i told him, when i was at there the time, he doesnt let him wear at all.. those clothes is he dint even wear de.....

then the counsellor like side him like that. and shake his head as i am very unreasonable..... Even i take the clothes, he can sms me say i slut, go find guy to fxx, ask me to go do my hole if not other guy dun want and many more......

I told the counsellor, u only hear one side of the story.... make me angry lor.. anyway the next hearing, my lawyer will go down..

Means they nvr grant u the PPO?? Hv u show the judge the police reports u hv made?? U go whr to expedite the PPO? Sis went to Pave.....

anyway becoz my son want me.. so my son with me le.. but that guy want him bk on sunday.. should i return??? Even i know that that is a hell for my son...

He is not working, own loan shark, no one to help look after the son, how can he support his son??? keep borrowing money??? how long can it last???

hmm... in my exp.. since ur son really wants u & nt tt basket (sorry I may sound harsh cz i don like tt kind of person!!..heee), I suggest u don return ur son to him.. Reason why, cz ur son is the one don want him ma... he prefer his mummy tt is U... 2nd reason cz u noe he cant take care of ur son..tis will endanger his life... bad for his upbringing... 3rd reason if u return ur son back, i don tink if nxt time, he'll let u see ur son lei.. My sis HB is like tt one..

If he were to harras u in any way like come over to ur hse.. don do anything.. don open the door.. juz call the police.. let him make a scene.. ur neighbour can be the witness..

If the police ask u why u don wanna give him back his son.. u can said all his bad attitude... said nw u undergo divorce proceedings.. in my knowledge, police cant force u to give back ur son to him cz tis is domestic probs.. they can only try to settle it diplomatically... it'll be better if ur can show the police the previous police reports u hv made... so the police will side u & know he's a violent man...

Pls advise me
Be strg Michelle... Hugs u... muakzz.... hope everything goes well....

Avrinmom

oh dammn.!! i know this lawyer..Leroy Tan. But I am not sure if you can afford..its abt 3k plus..you can try to talk to him after the installment repayment schemes. He is a pro and aggressive..For your case i think he may be suitable .. but after my case is dont..my gal and me is free. If for myself..ask me if I wan to go back to him...I do not wish to le. He doesnt suits me.. ..am still looking for an agressive lawyer like him still to handle the change ofmy gal surname..

Avrinmom

In most of the case when the childrean is young usually , custody will be given to mom..but you are having 2 ya? I am not sure abt your case..For me, I have only one.....I managed to get full custody

posh

oh dammn.!! i know this lawyer..Leroy Tan. But I am not sure if you can afford..its abt 3k plus..you can try to talk to him after the installment repayment schemes. He is a pro and aggressive..For your case i think he may be suitable .. but after my case is dont..my gal and me is free. If for myself..ask me if I wan to go back to him...I do not wish to le. He doesnt suits me.. ..am still looking for an agressive lawyer like him still to handle the change ofmy gal surname..
Maybe you can intro the lawyer to michelle.. Try to find all the evidence against him to stand a higher chance of winning the custody of your son and dont be afraid of him. File a police report and if police do not take actions, go to your MP.Anyway do stay strong there and Im sure everything will goes well for you and kids.

Maybe you can intro the lawyer to michelle.. Try to find all the evidence against him to stand a higher chance of winning the custody of your son and dont be afraid of him. File a police report and if police do not take actions, go to your MP.Anyway do stay strong there and Im sure everything will goes well for you and kids.
i think should already be over. last thread is in 2008.

Jaqchloe

oh dammn.!! i know this lawyer..Leroy Tan. But I am not sure if you can afford..its about 3k plus..you can try to talk to him after the installment repayment schemes. He is a pro and aggressive..For your case i think he may be suitable .. but after my case is dont..my gal and me is free. If for myself..ask me if I want to go back to him...I do not wish to . He doesnt suits me.. ..am still looking for an agressive lawyer like him still to handle the change ofmy gal surname..

Hi Avrinmom,

Can I have the details of lawyer Leroy tan? As I need it for my case. Appreciate it lots! :)

mamapiggu

Interim custody & divorce

if I were u, I will use Facebook to create awareness, spread his deed everyone like and share it.