Interior Design / Renovation / Construction Needs

eugenialeecm

Any of you need any house ID, reno needs and have yet find a good reliable contructor, please PM me.

I've a very good one to recommend. Have recommended him to 2 friends and they have very good feedback too.

rasskizge

Any of you need any house ID, reno needs and have yet find a good reliable contructor, please PM me.

I've a very good one to recommend. Have recommended him to 2 friends and they have very good feedback too.
I am looking at Clementi,Dover,Pair and Panjang.Could you suggest me a good architect and constructor?

wendyyps

hi, can you pls PM me the detail. looking for ID now. thanks:001_302:

Plushbabe

Just completed my home reno with Alliance Design & Build. This is my 2nd house reno, and I can tell that the quality is better than the previous company we worked with. Designer also gave good suggestions in space planning. Do pm me for their contact no if you wish to engage them.:Dancing_wub:Overall, I am very satisfied with their design & service.

Hi eugenialeecm
the contractor that u went for i noticed that he is not under HDB registered list of contractor. Pls elaborate more on how good is the good?

Daniel

Hi,
Good Day!

Especially for home owners in Landed properties, HDB/apartments even penthouses

More than 20 years in industry experiences
Providing Metal Structure / Glasses designs & Solutions for Landed and Apartment/Penthouse services.
Including outdoors structures and decking flooring, Skylight, Trellis...etc

Company also have BCA and HDB License.

Wealth of Experiences Background
More than 20 years in industry experiences
Providing Metal Structure / Glasses designs & Solutions for Landed and Apartment/Penthouse services.
Including outdoors structures and decking flooring, Skylight, Trellis...etc

Company also have BCA and HDB License.

See our most popular windows and doors products

Frameless Door system:
www.homehubandliving.com/newspace
Also see Luxury High-End project pictures and videos

European Designs UPVC window and doors
uPVC Windows and Doors for landed properties, Terraced House, Semi-Detached (Semi-D) House, Bungalow House or GCB) and HDB | Home Hub and Living
Also available in sound proof designs
Normal colour option is White, with our projects capacity, uniquely we have both White and Brown colours

See more in HomeHubAndLiving.com

Get more info
LIKED: fb.com/HomeHuAndLiving

Enquiry Consultant
M: +65 82234550
Email: Enquiry@HomeHubAndLiving.com

With our factory capablities, overseas orders are welcome.

Last edited:

Angela Acube

Need a good house cleaning company to perform pre-move in cleaning and post-renovation cleaning for you?

Looking for end of lease and end of tenancy cleaning services?

A-Cube Microsystems, a NEA licensed cleaning company have been providing one-time house cleaning services to clients in Singapore for more than a decade at very competitive and good rates.

Other services include air con servicing, moving services, parquet and marble polishing, carpet tiles supply and installation.

Do Contact us today by visiting our websites below:

www.a-cubemicrosystems.com

www.house-office-carpet-cleaning.com

www.carpetcleaningsingapore.sg

SMS us at 9386 1459 now!

Shinji.M

I have a contact right here that can really help with any renovation or interior design works. It was my first BTO and my cousin's studio apartment. They managed to make great use of the limited space we have.
I can't post link, but it's Space Factor. You can google to find it