Intro mix and match eye shadow..

michelle

Saw lots of ppl mix and match eye shadow..
I only put one colour only.. as afraid mix and match until very ugly..

Can anyone advise and include pic if possible?

CynCyn

I think what you meant is blending of eye colors right ?

I don't usually blend as well only white eyeshadow . Look weird in other colors so don't usually dare to try them .

Well what you can do is buy those eyeshadow palettes . Where there's like 3-4 tones of colors in it and usually it's more easier as those colors in a palette I feel it's the safest to blend with , that is if you wanna play safe . :001_302:

angtan

I think what michelle meant is contrast eye shadow, eg. yellow & blue (upper/lower or left/right) try canmake eye shadow.

EforEileen

silkygirl twin color eyeshadows are good. Blended veri well...

Nomally i dun go for more than 2 different colors to put on eyes at the same time. Loks too weird and colorful.

my advice is go for 2 color the most. Easier to blended together....

Last edited:
P

pqrs971

that can generate enough electric energy to charge a mobile phone or an iPod

Being eco-friendly is now fashionable in Japan, and the "Solar Energy Bra" follows the company's other green-themed undergarments that include a bra that turns into a reusable shopping bag and one that featured metal chopsticks to promote the use of reusable chopsticks. The panel requires light to generate electricity and the concept bra will not be in stores anytime soon, said Triumph spokeswoman Yoshiko Masuda, as "people usually can not go outside without wearing clothes over it."Ladies, take your battle for the environment a little closer to your heart with a solar-powered bra that can generate enough electric energy to charge a mobile phone or an iPod.  Lingerie maker Triumph International Japan Ltd unveiled its environmentally friendly, and green colored, "Solar Power Bra" on Wednesday in Tokyo which features a solar panel worn around the stomach.   But it does send the of how lingerie could possibly save the planet, Masuda said, adding that the bra should not be washed or sunned on a rainy day to avoid damaging it.  "It is very comfortable and I can really feel involved in eco-friendly efforts as well," model Yuko Ishida said

LadySilver

Re: Female students to cover your butt chest

hi, usually i use colors in the same color range, for instance, if i want to do brown e/s, i will use beige, light brown, dark brown & black to create smokey.

let me show you 1 of my attempt, doing brown e/s. if you see, there's light brown in the inner corner and slowly increase the shade to darker at the outer corner.

prochmains

I am afraid to mix match the colors,because it looks ugly.I suggest you to see daillymakeover.com.This site will give you a detailed information about eye shadows.