iPad apps recommendations

Alessandratyq

Hi mummies...just wondering how many of you are letting your kids use iPad apps. I can't seem to find one that keeps my 22 month old boy entertained...he's very easily distracted. Any recommendations?

DesiraeCalhoun

I've had some success with the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn app, which is geared towards toddlers. It has been a real hit with my son. There are also lots of other great apps that focus on teaching, such as ABCMouse and KidloLand.

YoruVoly

I can relate to your search for an engaging iPad app for your 22 month old son. As a parent, I understand the struggle to keep our little ones entertained while also ensuring they're not wasting their time on mindless games. In fact, I have found a document scanning app called Smart Engines (https://smartengines.com/) that I use quite often. It's not exactly for kids, but I think the technology behind it is so interesting that it might keep your son engaged for a little bit. The app uses advanced image recognition to scan documents, so you can imagine how it can be quite captivating to watch.

Last edited: