Is it ok to buy M'sia milk powder ?

Queenbabe

Hi all ,

Last 2 weeks i went to M'sia wif my family and get NAN HA 2 milk powder for ds from the supermarket there , after taking his poo start to be watery dark green/black colour . Wonder what is going wrong ?

Ds is fine still can play and shout loudly , doesnt seem to be having diarroea coz he only shit abt 1,2 times a day .

Any parents can advise me on that , thank you .

yan2

Hi all ,

Last 2 weeks i went to M'sia wif my family and get NAN HA 2 milk powder for ds from the supermarket there , after taking his poo start to be watery dark green/black colour . Wonder what is going wrong ?

Ds is fine still can play and shout loudly , doesnt seem to be having diarroea coz he only shit abt 1,2 times a day .

Any parents can advise me on that , thank you .
After taking NAN, poo poo will be dark green/black colour.

Why you give NAN HA2 not NAN 2?? Compared the NAN content between local and malaysia so you will feel confidence.

My dd taking Malaysia NAN since she born..now she is coming 2 yrs...no problem. We compared the contents... :)

Queenbabe

Hi yan2 ,

But i give my ds try b4 Nan HA 2 from spore dun have green/black poo at all , why is it so ?

Queenbabe

Yan2 , Hv u let ur child take Nan HA 2 b4 ? B4 that my ds drink Mamil gold so after 6mth i change to Nan HA 2 coz i dunno let him drink Nan or Nan HA 2 .

yan2

Yan2 , Hv u let ur child take Nan HA 2 b4 ? B4 that my ds drink Mamil gold so after 6mth i change to Nan HA 2 coz i dunno let him drink Nan or Nan HA 2 .
HA - Hypoallergenic, easier for baby to digest and absorb, reducing risk of problem like abdominal pain or disturbed sleep due to indigestion, etc

Never had NAN HA2, always NAN...she is taking NAN well, so we never think of giving HA2

Why you want to change from Mamil gold to NAN??

yan2

Hi yan2 ,

But i give my ds try b4 Nan HA 2 from spore dun have green/black poo at all , why is it so ?
How many sg tins you had been giving your ds before you gave malaysia tin?

The last time i also worried about green/black poo. post on the mummies forum. Mummies replied their children also have green/black poo whether malaysia or sg NAN

Queenbabe

Becoz i can feel the mamil gold powder seem very dry and think Nan quite good from alot of mummy recommendation , ds also can take Nan quite good too after trying but i dunno Nan or Nan HA 2 which one good so i chose HA 2 n see how .
So HA 2 is quite good right ?

Queenbabe

Maybe i think the Sg Nan also have green poo but not so dark green/black colour .. I give only 1 can of Sg Nan b4 getting M'sia Nan coz ds need to change step 2 from 6mth onwards :)

yan2

Becoz i can feel the mamil gold powder seem very dry and think Nan quite good from alot of mummy recommendation , ds also can take Nan quite good too after trying but i dunno Nan or Nan HA 2 which one good so i chose HA 2 n see how .
So HA 2 is quite good right ?
Your ds taking NAN quite good then continued. understand that all of us want to give them the best. You can save the money for ds other stuff...:)

yan2

Yes, both NAN and NAN HA2. In the forum, Mummies who kids taking NAN HA2 also has green/black poo.