Is it possible?

not too sure. But I guess probably yes. Gotta wait for the results couple of days. Alternatively can just wait until u miss your period longer then go gynae to check up.

I forgot to mention. Some clinics let u do pregnancy test kit first. Only when u are tested negative then they send u for the blood test. That's what happened for mine. If u want to do blood test must go in the morning as the dispatch will collect in the afternoon.

Melancholy

I forgot to mention. Some clinics let u do pregnancy test kit first. Only when u are tested negative then they send u for the blood test. That's what happened for mine. If u want to do blood test must go in the morning as the dispatch will collect in the afternoon.
Think i will do urine test first thanks!

pearl87

Hi there. Yes it's very possible. Even if you have irregular cycle, you still have chances of getting pregnant. Just know exactly which days your ovulation fall. Record your menstrual cycle and determine your ovulation days.

For more fertility and pregnancy info, visit: <a href="http://www.fertilitychef.com">The Fertility Chef</a>

wendy79

My SIL just conceived after apply 2 types of Essential oil and conceived in less than 2 months. Of course hubby applied another 1 type of oil as well. Keen to know more? can PM me. I can get her to share.