Is it too early?

Mummypj

Hi ladies,

Am feeling so down and dumb now :( I am around a week late for my menses and hasn't been feeling that well as in mild nausea,sore breasts and cramps.
Did the pregnancy test using clearblue just now and it was negative.... Was thinking and read more and found some who mentioned its better done in the morning but having said that clear blue is considered an accurate kit.... Then was recalling did I even waited for 3-5 mins like the instruction manual. Feel so down and lousy now :( admit that I'm ttc but never had or feel the way I am feeling now.... Didn't want to disappoint hubby so didn't told him that it was negative! Cries...... Really don't know what to think of now....

jelomicious

Hello mummy... dont be sad!!! Try to do the pregnancy test again in a week time if ur menses still havent come yet.

Last time i did the pregnancy test,it shows negative.. and was quite surprised when i did another test ( after 2 weeks ) and was positive...

Cheer up..

Mummypj

Thank u dear:) it's really encouraging to see your reply in the morning. I will test again in another week:) hope to get good news like u :)

sphyaw

Hi Mummypj,

Hope you get you BFP on thenext week if AF not arrive.

sometimes you want a bb so much that you will your body into a chemical pregnancy which gives you the symptoms of pregnancy but actually not pregnant, and as a result delay the onset of the next AF. I did that to myself in 2011 when I was ttc before seeking medical help. realise then that our mind can be very powerful.

Mummypj

Hi Ladies, got my menses not long after the post. Feeling crappy, disappointed. Will be seeing doctor to find out more but at the sane time I am really so afraid to go. :(

Mummypj

Hi Sphyaw. what kind of medical help did u do? I'm feeling very depressed:( why I just can't conceive. There's been so much going on in my head..... I am contemplating to see a doctor as I feel I'm wasting time...... I think it could be my menses which is really weird. I can have 2 menses in a month then back to normal then the dates just jump around.... It scares me today when I went to the doctor due to fever then I just brought up that I am having my 2nd menses this month which she replied.... That's not a common problem n suggested I do a check up.....