Is Pao Sheng or Barely water good for baby before vaccination?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
snowie28 said:
Woahaha! So the anti-biotics helps?
As far as I know ... she's still expressing those contaminated milk in pain, which she is still persevering to try to clear the bloody clogged duct. She squirms too, every time my older son try to manja by putting his head on her breasts ... while I'm smart enough to keep a distance.
:rofl: :rofl:

peanuts

Hi VroomVroom Boys, i think u are a great daddy....lots of knowledge on how to take care of children.To me this knowledge is not just theory book.It took me 2 boys practical experience to gain those knowledge.And most of all it never ends...each baby have different problem.Good to be in the forum, everyone share and learn.we have much much more to learn as they grow older like teenager problem next time.... good job daddy and mummy out there...

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
peanuts said:
Hi VroomVroom Boys, i think u are a great daddy....lots of knowledge on how to take care of children.To me this knowledge is not just theory book.It took me 2 boys practical experience to gain those knowledge.And most of all it never ends...each baby have different problem.Good to be in the forum, everyone share and learn.we have much much more to learn as they grow older like teenager problem next time.... good job daddy and mummy out there...
THANKS but dun make me blush. :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Where bringing up my 2 boys are concerned, I must say I didn't start accummulating the (theoretical) knowledge after my boys arrived. It certainly pays to be asking people around me all those questions, all those years back. Now that I have the god-given opportunities to practically perform the parenting duties of life, all the more I wanna make it as right as is humanly possible. :wink: :wink:

Where this forum is concerned, I totally agree with your concept of "share & learn" ... we will all benefit from it, as long as everybody keeps an open mind to help maintain an open environment. :biggrin: :biggrin:

peanuts

THANKS but dun make me blush. :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Where bringing up my 2 boys are concerned, I must say I didn't start accummulating the (theoretical) knowledge after my boys arrived. It certainly pays to be asking people around me all those questions, all those years back. Now that I have the god-given opportunities to practically perform the parenting duties of life, all the more I wanna make it as right as is humanly possible. :wink: :wink:

Where this forum is concerned, I totally agree with your concept of "share & learn" ... we will all benefit from it, as long as everybody keeps an open mind to help maintain an open environment. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Not true for all daddies.Am i right mummies out there?Though my hubby help me to take care my boys a lot like bathing the boys , playing and taking care when i am busy with the cooking .But when it come to what is good for the kids, what to do what not to do when kids are sick.Which diaper is good and worth the $ he is definately out hahahaha....Household chores never pass my ISO

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
peanuts said:
Not true for all daddies. Am i right mummies out there?Though my hubby help me to take care my boys a lot like bathing the boys , playing and taking care when i am busy with the cooking.
But when it come to what is good for the kids, what to do what not to do when kids are sick. Which diaper is good and worth the $ he is definately out hahahaha.... Household chores never pass my ISO
Hmmm ... maybe your hubby trust you more than I trust my wife?
:rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, I enjoy such things ... like changing diapers since day 1, which I subsequently found out many lady friends that their better half just wun do it. Personally, I still cannot understand why ...
:bconfused: :bconfused:

In my household, my wife & I just set the ISO ... the maid is the one who strives to meet those standards. In that way, our time is better spent growing up with our sons ... both in good & bad times.
:wink: :wink: