is there anyway I can know if he is having affiars outside ? : ( ...............

mic2

we still not talking N I wont allow him to sleep inside too until he tell who that person, so urgently call N call N even talk to the person the whole night too.
i feel what u wan is not only to know who call him and also what is their relationship. But do u think he will ever tell u the truth if he is having affair with that person.

I would suggest to you, don't alert him. Let him think u get over it then, secretly do some check.

Cancerian

got the answer already, he say is my best friend who play this prank joke on me, I call her to ask why, she tell me the whole things, is not easy to persuade him to play the part too, sort of very privacy, can hurt our relationship, accurate timing etc. but I still will monitor his movements in case he really have affairs outside.

mic2

got the answer already, he say is my best friend who play this prank joke on me, I call her to ask why, she tell me the whole things, is not easy to persuade him to play the part too, sort of very privacy, can hurt our relationship, accurate timing etc. but I still will monitor his movements in case he really have affairs outside.
why would your best friend want to do that, like what u say, it can hurt relationship and create unnecessary suspicion. if its a prank, or joke why wait till now then tell u.

venussnow

It sounds fishy. Why would ur fren wan to do this to u? Did she say y she wanted to play a prank on u? I feel u shd make them think u believe ur story and continue to monitor

Karisss

Best fren hook up with hubby? Sounds like.a movie... How does your fren know when that u guys r in the midst of sex?Unless u or your hubby say.I will be pretty annoyed.Just check how often your fren calls your hubby, or if they meet up alone.Usually nothing to hide if friends call each other spouses.

Cancerian

my hubby N her are not that close, she my best friend, we shared N talk alot things N problems, she did say somethings good or praise about my hubby.
all she say is just a practical prank joke she play on me, I will still continue monitor his movements, is really sounds fishy to me as this prank joke cannot simply play, can really hurt my relantionship with my hubby, somemore play at that "moment" too.

Karisss

How does your friend knows u guys are in the midst of sex?
Unless u or your hubby say.
i would be annoyed if hubby say.
just check if they keep in regular contact or if they meet up.
Sounds like movie...

Cancerian

really sound "fishy", all she say is just a prank joke, she say I dont trust her anymore, best friend wont do such thing.

Alisa

if she really is yr best friend, she will know that she should never play this kind of joke! take note of them.

BbpHir3

There's definitely something more to it.
But maybe not that serious..
Sounds to me like ur friend trying to help u to share ur woes with ur hub.. but they get too comfortable with each other..

faithneo

hmm

I gt an experienced. Twice, My so called best friends at den. Hook on my ex bfs... one I csught that on bed, once break up with me n told me. They hsd been together for a few months. ..

I just feel... dun trust...

Cancerian

your so called best friend can do like that behind you .........

mine I had a feeling too, I begining to less tell her my problems with him, so that she wont take any advantage while both of us having problems.