Is you child having a mobile phone?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Is you child having a mobile phone in the school bag?

Many children are having a mobile phone which are bought by the local parents.These things are very popular here and th children bring the mobile phone even they go yo svhool.The teachers don't like it but the parents like that.

:)

mummy

my p1 son wanted 1 b'cos some of his friends do have... but i don't encourage it... so told him, there's really no need to have 1 at this age and point of time.
furthermore... i'm with the parent-support-group :) in sch so i'm pretty much is sch often :302: so he really doesn't need a hp.

Coelyn

I didnt want to give HP but there were times we need to reach him last min (eg cant be home in time to open door) + he ever got lost (P2) and we have a hard time finding him so HP lor!!

jedamum

intend to give when he start formal schooling cos we got some old phones around.
intend to transfer my cheap cheap plan to him. :p

BChew

Just bought one for my son (P-5) recently. We only allow him to use it when he's having remedial classes, tuitions or going out with my relatives. However, we lied to him that the phone belongs to my DH, so as to teach him not to take things for granted or abuse it. :001_302:

vion

No. Maybe cos I'm a SAHM, I dun c the need of dds having hp. I doubt they'll hv the need for as long as I'm a SAHM :tlaugh:

stonston

my mum gave my sis a hp when she was in p3...it was a top up card...

agreement is she onli gets e phone when she has tuition r violin n she needs to call us to fetch her....

it is locked in cupboard by my mum....n my mum told her is anyhow use, she will use her pocket $ to top up...

now she in sec sch, she pays for half of e subcription of her own line (under my name)...i pay e other half...if overuse she will pay for it too....
but she seldom overuse la...got 1000sms n so much free talk time....

bling

My eldest son P2, he got his own hp. But I dont think can bring to school.
Its good when we go to library. he at kid's section, when need to go home, just give him a call will do...
^_^

BbYew

recently my dh bought a hp 4 my ds..the condition is he can oni use it during weekends when he attend Tien Hsia enrichment class...use the hp to call us when he finishes his lesson, then we'll go up to pick him lor..:tlaugh: