Is Your Bra Toxic? Re-Sellers Wanted, Preferably SAHM or Blog Owners

You are afraid of having saggy boobs, so you decided to wear a wired push-up bra. But you are worried that it may cause cancer, because you have heard that a metal underwired bra maybe messing-up your liver, gall bladder and stomach, that it can make you sick, slowly and quietly.
Nobody is 100% sure of the safety of a wired, mis-fitting bra, but the risk is there especially if you wear your bra, 12 hours a day.

THE TOXIC TRUTH ABOUT WHAT’S IN YOUR BRA
Padding in bras is made from a petroleum product, the foam in the padding may or may not have been treated with various flame retardants, anti-mold chemicals, anti-bacterial chemicals and so on, which means your fatty breast tissue can absorb and retain toxins that leach through your skin. OMG!

Also, foam in bras doesn’t allow your skin to breathe properly and thus can literally ‘heat’ up your boobs. While boobs are ‘hot’, you know they’re not healthy right?

And have you heard about the pressure points, chi energy and drainage of the lymphatic system? (the body system responsible for moving nutrients, waste and fluids around your body). People argued that wearing a wired fitting bra can cut-off lymph drainage, causing painful breast cysts and lumps, which can contribute to the development of breast cancer as your body will be less able to excrete all the toxins you’re exposed to on a daily basis. Factors such as the nature of the bra, the tightness, and the length of time worn, may influence the degree of blockage of lymphatic drainage. Thus, may contribute to the development of breast cancer as a result of cutting off lymphatic drainage, trapping toxic chemicals in your breast.

SO YOU WISHED, What If...
- You can potentially minimize your risk of developing breast cancer?
- There is a magical wireless push-up bra, supporting you comfortably like an eternal lover, protecting you from harmful cancer causing materials and shaping your breast back to its rounder, firmer, fuller shape with a sexier, charming cleavage?

Here’s a true story of a young mother of 2,
“Ever since I gave birth to my 2 children, my health had been bad, and my boobs have becoming smaller and smaller. Then, after I learned the TCM principles, I know that there are many meridian lines that pass through our breast, responsible to deliver nutrients and remove toxins from our body. Wearing wired bra may block the meridian pathway. When it is unable to deliver nutrients into our breast, it shrinks and sags. I also find it odd that whenever I sweat, there are odd smells on my breast. Initially I thought it was my body odor. But later on I found out that the smells came from the padding in my bra, which is mostly made from a petroleum product, which means toxic. And ever since I started wearing SUB, the bad smell is gone and 3 days after wearing the bra, I noticed that the excess fat at the side of my breasts have been pushed to the center, giving me a fuller, firmer breast. ”

What Can You Do Now? Ditch Your Old Bra and Move on with Shaping Up-Bra!

What you will get:
- Non-petroleum product so less toxic contamination into your body.
- Shaping Up-Bra made of South Korea high-grade satin and German nano-cottons, so classy outside, so breathable inside.
- Daily shaping effect that creates a firmer, fuller, rounder shape.
- A boost of confidence, sex appeal and beauty inside out, pampering you with comfort all day long.

A bunch of my girlfriends have confessed that the bra is too tight when they first wore it. But as they get past the first one or two weeks, they felt more and more comfortable when the excess fats get pushed back to where it belongs. They also felt that the more they wear the SUB, the more lifted and fuller their breast become. So what are you waiting for?

What You Need To Do Next:
PM your order via FB https://www.facebook.com/shapingupbraSUB

Re-sellers Wanted:
1 pc trial at $41.50/pc
5 pc at $35.50/pc

If you have bigger order for your blog shop, Pm me for an unbelievable special price!