Items for newborn/mum @SGH

mommysnake

Hi mummies..

For those ladies who has given birth at SGH recently..i would like to know wat are the items they provide there? Thanks :001_302:

anabella

U get a bag, two swaddling blanket, two tops, left overs of the diapers in the pack. A lot of those small bottle freebies eg soap, lotion or creams.

mommysnake

Hi, thank you so much for sharing this..;) I actually tot the hospital wld give more items..lol..like pacifier and bath tub for baby etc..its good to know wat is provided to avoid buying double items.:)

anabella

The blacket is very useful. I am still using now. The baju was too big for my babies who were preemies. Anyway if u leaving the hospital. Ask them give u some milk for ur way home.

mommysnake

The blacket is very useful. I am still using now. The baju was too big for my babies who were preemies. Anyway if u leaving the hospital. Ask them give u some milk for ur way home.
Thanks again for the highlight and tip..I will keep that in mind.:)

kams

I gave birth to all 4 babies at sgh. For my 1st delivery in 2002, i was given a sitz bath when i was discharged. It is a basin that fits over a toilet bowl to soak the perineal area(episiotomy wound) with some kind of salts(not too sure abt the name of the salts mixture) to be diluted in water. Can view the picture of a sitz bath here sitz bath - Google Search