it's magic

carolinaw

my friend's twins are 4 years old now. I find some magic behaviors happening on them. My friend told me that one is upset, the other must be restless; one is get cold, the other must feel uncomfortable. The two almost have the same appearance, same hobbies, same feeling. It is saying that twins tend to be around 80 percent the same in everything from stature to health to IQ. How incredible things between twins...

kathtan

My twin boys are coming to 3 years. I think there is some telepathy between them. Teachers noticed that in their child care school too. They are separated in different classes. They seem to do the same things. My eldest fell from the sofa and had a bad bruise. Next day, the younger twin kept complaining his head pain(he did not fall). Is it imitating or what, I am not sure. But really, it's amazing.

My twin boys are coming to 3 years. I think there is some telepathy between them. Teachers noticed that in their child care school too. They are separated in different classes. They seem to do the same things. My eldest fell from the sofa and had a bad bruise. Next day, the younger twin kept complaining his head pain(he did not fall). Is it imitating or what, I am not sure. But really, it's amazing.
wow!between them have telepathy?ohh..how blessed you are!Its rarely in twins that have an extra sense
perception..its really magic!how lucky they are!:001_302: