iui / ivf decision

viv

Hi all,between the 2 progs,which will u choose?have got myself registered for ivf in Aug at KK but am thinking of trying iui before that.

babymoo

Hi viv, depends on ur age and wat is the prob behind to decide which program to choose =)

I tried both before

viv

Hi babymoo,actually tried both with a gynea in gleneagles bt failed...am gg to try at TMC with dr.loh once or twice more before gg for ivf...do hope that this will be successful.

What about urself?

babymoo

Hi viv... I tried ivf with L C cheng @ TMC... IUI with my own gynae..: all failed...

Fyi for TMC do check out wat lab ur doc is using as L C cheng is using 3rd lab and my experience with the lab sux max... They used up all the embryos without informing

viv

Hi babymoo,r u planning on trying again?
Thanks for the info...r u still seeing Dr L C Cheng?

babymoo

Hi viv, I need to rest 2 mths before I can try again.... I dunno if I wanna continue with him... He is a gd doc ... But nw he's using 3rd party lab which really sux a lot ... And ivf isn't cheap...

Ivf disrupt the whole of my menses cycle... By rite those who fail will hav their menses on the day of blood test but mine did not come and I'm not pregnant oso...

viv

Am rather nervous n don't know how iui will turn out this time.everyone is telling me to take it easy & not think & worry too much...it's easier said than done though

MsKoh1973

My gyn at kkh refer me to iui, I delay d apt by 1 mth n went to buy ovulation fr gmkt, test everyday, d quality of d stripes not say v gd cos cheap, but seems to hv a postive on Sunday, hope I m successful then I dun need iui liao

MsKoh1973

per strip is like less than $1, when I tested postive w the cheap ones, I use the clearblue tat I bouglt two months ago to do a confirm test. I got a postive, but my hubby too nervous to perform, only manage to DO IT after few tries, really hope in time to catch the egg. Now waiting to see if successful.

the cheap ones colour is quite faint, every time I thought i got a postive, but u will noe when u really see one, its really darker in colour, and my clear blue oso shows a smiley face. I got my IUI apt next tuesday, but if I got a postive result for my preggy test next week, I will change back to my gyn, keeping my finger X

MsKoh1973

did it on that day few hours before ovulation, then the next day oso do, but still fail :( , wat to do, try again next month for snake bb.