I've just tested positive trying to look for a gynae at pasir ris any recommendations

J&C

Hi i've just tested positive and seen the GP to certify and was 5 weeks long le... trying to get a gynae near pasir ris... no idea how pregnancy to be i don't seems to have ms but i seems to fatten alot...

J&C

Re: I've just tested positive trying to look for a gynae at pasir ris any recommendat

i'm actually facing slight bleeding need to get a gynae nearby to check up... around east area anyone can recommend???

pepperphibs

Re: I've just tested positive trying to look for a gynae at pasir ris any recommendat

Hi J&C, firstly, congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm seeing my gynae located at Loyang Point, Dr Clifford Chan
Address : The Women's Clinic & Surgery
Blk 258 Pasir Ris St 21 #02-345A Loyang Point S 510258
Tel : 65821128

Do call up to make an appmt.

As for the slight bleeding, don't worry too much coz i also had it when i first found out i was pregnant. Just see the gynae soon so as to ensure everything is ok.

Enjoy your pregnancy!

jojoki

koh gim hwee at raffles woman.. ner tampines junction next to uob. very very good gynae. gentle n polite. n v experienced,

J&C

thanks so much... is his charges ex? my hubby is actuall opposing male gynaes he's not comfortable with it... i'm quite worried as it's my 1st preggy n i'm quite weak...

pepperphibs

I actually started seeing him only after my 3rd month coz i swopped gynae due to bad experience with the first one.

I signed up the package which was $600+ ( can't rem the exact amount). That's the amount u pay for all the consultations and scans, vitamins etc not included and they recommend that u sign package only after 1 consultation but i signed anyway as i figured, how many times can i change gynae?

He is nice but a little quiet so u have to ask him things than he will explain but i'm ok with that.

The funny thing is i specifically wanted a male gynae as i think they are more sensitive! hehe!

Btw, this is my first baby and i'm turning 35 this year. was very worried initially but so far the pregnancy has been pretty easy. No morning sickness, cravings etc.

So don't worry too much.

jojoki

thanks so much... is his charges ex? my hubby is actuall opposing male gynaes he's not comfortable with it... i'm quite worried as it's my 1st preggy and i'm quite weak...
his charges i think first time plus scans etc is around 170-200. subsequent if u sign pacakge is 2.2k includes all consultations, supplements n normal delivery charge. u only need 2 pay 1.8k first 600 bal after delivery (but dey din charge me this as deposit upon admission enough to cover)

i think his rates are reasonable, not too expensive. trust me male gynaes are far better than females. Dr Koh is super good in stitching.. i had zero pain throughout my delivery, pre n post. And he is very pro, u will not feel uncomfortable with him. And he doesnt makes sarcastic remarks, etc. Will call u back if u called him, the list can go on. BUt u can just try him for one consultation n u'll know what i'm talking about.

:)

jojoki

I actually started seeing him only after my 3rd month coz i swopped gynae due to bad experience with the first one.

I signed up the package which was $600+ ( can't rem the exact amount). That's the amount you pay for all the consultations and scans, vitamins etc not included and they recommend that you sign package only after 1 consultation but i signed anyway as i figured, how many times can i change gynae?

He is nice but a little quiet so you have to ask him things than he will explain but i'm ok with that.

The funny thing is i specifically wanted a male gynae as i think they are more sensitive! hehe!

Btw, this is my first baby and i'm turning 35 this year. was very worried initially but so far the pregnancy has been pretty easy. No morning sickness, cravings etc.

So dont't worry too much.
u r seeing dr Koh? good on u! Yes initially i had qualms about him bcos he is a quiet person. But U knw ur in good hands eventually. He's just a soft spoken n gently person. Dun worry too much about the quiet thingy, watever u need to know he will let u know. U can ask him as much as u want, hes quite patient n will asnwer u to his best.

so u will be delivering in raffles? good on u! i had a terrific time there!

J&C

you are seeing dr Koh? good on you! Yes initially i had qualms about him bcos he is a quiet person. But you knw your in good hands eventually. He's just a soft spoken and gently person. dont worry too much about the quiet thingy, watever you need to know he will let you know. you can ask him as much as you want, hes quite patient and will asnwer you to his best.

so you will be delivering in raffles? good on you! i had a terrific time there!

thanks so much... will go and have a look... = )
i'm consider young mummy hence abit worried abt stuffs...