IVF Highest successful Dr at GE, Virtus or Raffles?

Berry007

Hi, ladies,

Do you know Doctors with the highest IVF child delivery rate and experienced with 40+ years TTC women at Greneagles, Virtus or Raffles hospitals?

I will be 42 years old soon, had one unsuccessful fresh embryo transfer with Dr. Joanne Thong at Raffles fertility centre about a year ago. She was careful and experienced. Recently I started thinking of frozen embryo transfer as I have more time.

As we have no material problem, it is "unexplained" or rather egg quality deterioration due to my age. If so, perhaps I should continue with Dr. Thong maybe two more rounds or so. But others tell me I should try a doctor with clear success records. I know there many factors leading successful baby delivery, but I am convinced about this point too.

Then, in addition to the above successful doctors, how about fertility assistance skills of Dr. LC Foong at Greneagles, Dr. Sheila Loh both at Raffles fertility centre? Initially I was thinking of Dr. Loh, but it took a few months even for having the first appointment. So I chose Dr. Thong. I hear good stories with Dr. Foong but also was told waiting time at each appointment is quite long. How long is it? How do they approach with women over 40 years old?

Many thanks for your advice!!

Hopeisthere

Hi, ladies,

Do you know Doctors with the highest IVF child delivery rate and experienced with 40+ years TTC women at Greneagles, Virtus or Raffles hospitals?

I will be 42 years old soon, had one unsuccessful fresh embryo transfer with Dr. Joanne Thong at Raffles fertility centre about a year ago. She was careful and experienced. Recently I started thinking of frozen embryo transfer as I have more time.

As we have no material problem, it is "unexplained" or rather egg quality deterioration due to my age. If so, perhaps I should continue with Dr. Thong maybe two more rounds or so. But others tell me I should try a doctor with clear success records. I know there many factors leading successful baby delivery, but I am convinced about this point too.

Then, in addition to the above successful doctors, how about fertility assistance skills of Dr. LC Foong at Greneagles, Dr. Sheila Loh both at Raffles fertility centre? Initially I was thinking of Dr. Loh, but it took a few months even for having the first appointment. So I chose Dr. Thong. I hear good stories with Dr. Foong but also was told waiting time at each appointment is quite long. How long is it? How do they approach with women over 40 years old?

Many thanks for your advice!!
Hi dear, i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/