IVF - need advice pls!

babylemon

Need some advice on IVF. Any mothers can share your experience? I am think of going for IVF at TMC. Heard that it is called simplified IVF but not too sure what is the difference with those done at public hospitals. I also read that there is a ICSI. Did any mothers try this too?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Need some advice on IVF. Any mothers can share your experience? I am think of going for IVF at TMC. Heard that it is called simplified IVF but not too sure what is the difference with those done at public hospitals. I also read that there is a ICSI. Did any mothers try this too?
I also read abt ICSI... asked the gynae abt it... he mentioned it's similar to IVF... his explanation on the ICSI method sounds like IVF... didn't managed to digest the other info... too chim... not sure SG hospitals practise how many kinds/methods of IVF here....

babylemon

I find that the info on IVF is not very much, esp the procedure. I was more shock when some hospitals offers slightly diff IVF. Some got more jabs and some need more rest. Hopefully ppl in mummysg can share their experience.