IVF

shiseru

Hi ladies,

I went to my gynae ytd for an hospital appt for my hubby's case.. His genes blood test turn out to be fine.. Thank god=) so his nx step is needle biopsy to c whtr thr is act any sperm in the testicles and its a painful experience indeed and to our surprised the result was str8 away.. Gynae made us c it under the microscope for ourselves and thr you are a tiny light bulb head wit a tail.. So excited and feelin very joyful.. before the needle biopsy my hubby was worried bout the pain but my gynae says that the pain that you're goin thru are not as much as wht your wife will go thru after we manage to get the sperm frm you, meaning the IVF and gvin birth=) NOW SAVE SAVE SAVE!!! We are lucky to get a very dedicated gynae=) Thk god!
Well said your gynae!

Hope you bring us good news soon!​

lawla12

since i know that thr is hope i'll wait end of nx your to have babies or c wht my dear husband have to say if he cn wait=)

gratz gratz...

so u'r going for ur IVF end of tis year yaaaa...good good...haf urself prepared....

btw, how much did ur gynae quote u ???

the post above, babylemon had some complications n she cant put back her "harvested" egg immediately....so she has to wait for 3mths....meanwhile, she has to take med daily.....

i really duno how much is needed......evyting's $$$ n $$$ n $$$....i tot maybe buffer up abit like 20k to play safe....but it seems like all our savings initially saved for our baby is spent on trying for a baby.....i'm really scare by the time i really strike, we got no savings liaooo....

sighzzz......i'm really hestiating whether to do IVF next year.....tsk tsk tsk....

J

justforgags

gratz gratz...

so you'are going for your IVF end of tis year yaaaa...good good...have yourself prepared....

btw, how much did your gynae quote you ???

the post above, babylemon had some complications and she cant put back her "harvested" egg immediately....so she has to wait for 3mths....meanwhile, she has to take med daily.....

i really dont know how much is needed......evyting's $$$ and $$$ and $$$....i thought maybe buffer up abit like 20k to play safe....but it seems like all our savings initially saved for our baby is spent on trying for a baby.....i'm really scare by the time i really strike, we got no savings liaooo....

sighzzz......i'm really hestiating whether to do IVF next year.....tsk tsk tsk....
not too early to go for ivf.. Mebbe 2 yrs time, need time to save n need to discuss with my gynae further cz thr r alot of question in mind now..

lawla12

not too early to go for ivf.. Mebbe 2 yrs time, need time to save and need to discuss with my gynae further cz thr are alot of question in mind now..
ya ya..plan and save $$ 1st.......me doing the same....save $$ 1st...then decide if i wanna go for IVF next year....

let's JIA YOU JIA YOU~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

cher_cher

thanks all 4 the ivf info...
aft 2 failed attempts @ iui, my next step is iui + injection. which i hope i can attempt either tis or nex mnth.
but i dun koe whether do i want 2 b kia-su & start 2 q @ kkh 4 ivf cos currently i m seeing dr fong(paragon). since the cost of ivf will b q high, thot of switching over 2 kkh instead....
but most imptly, nid 2 save up 1st....

Tig&P

Tks Lawla! i still tot take clomid + 1 jab (preglyn).. hence tot it's IUI.... Hee... pardon my ignorance!

lawla12

thanks Lawla! i still thought take clomid + 1 jab (preglyn).. hence thought it's IUI.... Hee... pardon my ignorance!

hehehehe...no worry yaaa....so is tis the 1st round of clomid u took???

i took clomid for 3mths, but my body dun respond to it...sighzz...stubborn eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wong7::wong7:

Tig&P

No. This is the 4th cycle i'm taking (1-2 cycles are 50mg, 3-4 cycles are 100mg). Only on the 4th cycle, my gynae ask me to go check if i did hv eggs or not! So after checking tat i've eggs, gynae say only 1 egg is correct size but not big enuf, wait for another few days...
Then just went last wk again, gynae say egg big enuf already & give me pregnyl jab. Also advise me to ML the next few days as the jab will make me ovaluate within these 2 days.

Now i can only pray it works this time....!

lawla12

No. This is the 4th cycle i'm taking (1-2 cycles are 50mg, 3-4 cycles are 100mg). Only on the 4th cycle, my gynae ask me to go check if i did have eggs or not! So after checking that i've eggs, gynae say only 1 egg is correct size but not big enuf, wait for another few days...
Then just went last wk again, gynae say egg big enuf already & give me pregnyl jab. Also advise me to ML the next few days as the jab will make me ovaluate within these 2 days.

Now i can only pray it works this time....!
which gynae r u seeing?????

kekekee...jia you in :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: yaaa.....LOL~

rem to lift up ur legs (as suggested yaaaa) after tat yaaaa...hehehee

GOOD LUCK~~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

Tig&P

which gynae are you seeing?????

kekekee...jia you in :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: yaaa.....LOL~

rem to lift up your legs (as suggested yaaaa) after that yaaaa...hehehee

GOOD LUCK~~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
ya... :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: everyday continuously for 5 consecutively... since gynae told which day i'll ovaluate. So tired & stressful:20:.... i also worry that my DH's Sp**m not strong enuf as we ML everyday. But we KS, do loh!

My gyane is from TMC, Adrian Tan, snr consultant. He was previously from KKH. :red:

lawla12

ya... :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: everyday continuously for 5 consecutively... since gynae told which day i'll ovaluate. So tired & stressful:20:.... i also worry that my dear husband's Sp**m not strong enuf as we ML everyday. But we KS, do loh!

My gyane is from Thomson Medical Center, Adrian Tan, snr consultant. He was previously from Kandang Kerbau Hospital. :red:

did the gynae say its better to ML evyday or on alternate days?????

some of us here, they ML evyday......but some of us, ML on alternate days.....duno which is better yaaaa.....

hehehe...understand tat during these period, we'r like robots lohhh....we do it for the sake of doing it ...not for pleasant......

ask ur DH to eat more eggs.....i heard the egg protein is good for guy's sperm.......duno how true...:001_302:

Tig&P

My gynae nv say which is better... but he say at least every alternate days..... Its us tat is worry tat we will miss the "O" days, so do everyday....

BTW, do ur hubby got problem ejecting if do everyday? My hubby will taking longer time to eject:nah: when he do everyday.....

I also heard pple show eat more oysters for more Sperms!

lawla12

My gynae never say which is better... but he say at least every alternate days..... Its us that is worry that we will miss the "O" days, so do everyday....

BTW, do your hubby got problem ejecting if do everyday? My hubby will taking longer time to eject:nah: when he do everyday.....

I also heard pple show eat more oysters for more Sperms!

i got heard abt oysters deee...but wad i heard is tat it make the guys haf higher sex drive....so he will wanna haf more :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: ......

hahahaa...same same....he oso takes a longer time.....i tink its like wad i mentioned b4, we do it for the sake of doing it...not for pleasure~:001_302::001_302:....i oso find tat i dun really enjoy doing it during ovulation timing......

Tig&P

I'm even worse, don't enjoy it cos it's too often.... prefer to do it once/twice a wk.... :shyxxx:
Think we (pple over here) are doing it so often just for the sake for not missing the "O" n to strike asap!:wong29:

BTW, is eating fried oysters+eggs consider helps for our hubby or must eat fresh oyster (Very X to eat at hotel buffet)?

lawla12

I'm even worse, dont't enjoy it cos it's too often.... prefer to do it once/twice a wk.... :shyxxx:
Think we (pple over here) are doing it so often just for the sake for not missing the "O" and to strike asap!:wong29:

BTW, is eating fried oysters+eggs consider helps for our hubby or must eat fresh oyster (Very X to eat at hotel buffet)?
ya loh ya lohhh....eat oyster is like once in a blue moon ting....where got evytime eat oyster deee..

eat egg cheaper yaa...LOL!!!

me not very heard...all its "hear say" deee...but i heard of egg is good for guys more often as compared to oyster....:001_302:

babylemon

Hello lawla12, hru? Long time nvr login to Mummysg as I hv been busy with work. And too tired to serve the net even after I return home. Any news lately?

Hi justforgags, saw ur post on ur hosp visit. Sounds positive! Yup, gd to save up if you intent to do IVF in future.

For myself, my mense finally came and gone. It lasted for a week, pretty heavy. I met up with some old frens last mth and one of them said she will try for a baby ard end of the year. But guess wat, she told me ytd tat she's preggy aldy. I am happy for her but I feel really lousy abt myself. I am very frustrated tat I nd to go thru so much trouble, even spend $ to get a baby while others got it so easily. She said she did it in the morning before work and it is a chop chop session! Sigh, seriously I dunno if my FET is going to work. And what is worse is that I am unsure whether I can take leave to go for the FET.

lawla12

Hello lawla12, hru? Long time never login to Mummysg as I have been busy with work. And too tired to serve the net even after I return home. Any news lately?

Hi justforgags, saw your post on your hospital visit. Sounds positive! Yup, good to save up if you intent to do IVF in future.

For myself, my mense finally came and gone. It lasted for a week, pretty heavy. I met up with some old friends last month and one of them said she will try for a baby around end of the year. But guess what, she told me ytd that she's preggy already. I am happy for her but I feel really lousy about myself. I am very frustrated that I need to go thru so much trouble, even spend $ to get a baby while others got it so easily. She said she did it in the morning before work and it is a chop chop session! Sigh, seriously I dont know if my FET is going to work. And what is worse is that I am unsure whether I can take leave to go for the FET.
i'm fine. we nv "OT" lehhh....DH busy wif project until end of the year....he's always so busy + tired + come home very late...where got mood to "OT" at home lehhh...

i heard b4 tat :we2Randy-git: in the morn has higher chance than at nite....not sure how true, but i heard b4........

i oso feel super lousy esp when i went through 2 IUIs...i saw many couples doing IUI on the same day as me. I saw 2 couples who did IUI on the same day as me, got preggie liaooo..1 couple is in late 30s sm more leh!!!!! i'm happy for them, but at the same time, disappointed wif myself.....i'm like left on the shelf, no news at all while others who did IUI wif me strike liaooo :we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:

so how's ur progress? u left 1 more cycle b4 u can put back ur egg rite ??

my 36years old colleague went for IVF last fri to extract her follicles out. She put it back on Mon n is on hospitalisation leave for 3weeks. The gynae (Chris Chen from Glen E) put her on bedrest. She's not allowed to move abt (i doubt she can go out walk walk lohhhh), partly cos of her age, the gynae says the 2ww is very critical.

2mths b4 ur IVF, she cant eat chicken, duck, those cooling stuffs, cold drinks etc...i cant rem wad else she cant eat, but i know she cannot eat alot of food. She oso has to drink cordyceps wif red dates(w/o seeds), double boil for 2hours daily. She has spent abt 2k+ on cordyceps alone!!!!!!!!!!

she really gif it all liaooo yaaa. she told me tat she's really getting old n she oso went through 2 IUIs but failed. tats y for her IVF, she really placed a BIG BIG investment.

she did say tat her gynae is very devoted n she feels tat the gynae is really trying his very best to help her. Her cousin oso felt tat way, tats y recommended Chris Chen to her. Her cousin oso strike on the 1st IVF.

my colleague did suggest tat i go try Chris Chen worrr, but his fees r exp!!!!! the only good ting is tat his clinch opens till 11pm at nite daily, so u dun need to take leave to see gynae.

sighzz...i really duno if i wanna do IVF. its really alot of $$$$$....DH says its ok not to haf baby, he doesn't wan to do IVF cos its too exp, no guarantee tat i will strike n the pain i've to go through...moreover he feels tat the pressure is too big if the IVF fail, its very demoralising......

well...i really duno yaaa...see next year how lohhh...meanwhile, i juz rest baaaa.....