IVF

babylemon

Dunno y morn got higher chance hor, izt tat e sperms jus woke up and got more energy?

Ur hb cannot take leave? Or mayb do on wkends loh. I think at least try every mth, dun waste it. I feel v angry whenever I wasted a mth bcos sometimes my hb not cooperative. He wans a baby too yet dun wanna ML more often.

Hai~ I m also like left on e shelf. My fren is aldy telling me to go buy maternity stuff with her when we meet nx time. :eek: This feeling really sucked! I dare not even tell my fren tat I had prob ttc.

I heard abt Chris Chen too, in other forums. I didnt koe his clinic opens till 11pm. Only koe tat his charges r ex. But sounds gd cos it's v hard to find a clinic tat opens till so late. Wah ur colleague got to refrain fm so much food meh? Dun scare me leh. Cannot drink cold drink? OMG! I will die..

Ya left one cycle for me. But I'm worried cos I think if my boss koes tat I wanna take so long mc, I think she will kill me. She surely ask why mah & I dunno wat to say loh. Plus cant bluff if the mc is fm TMC mah. I cant tell her e truth, cos she sure spread to other ppl one. Damn sian just thinking abt tis... thinking about plan A, plan B, plan C, etc etc:embarrassed:

i'm fine. we never "OT" lehhh....dear husband busy with project until end of the year....he's always so busy + tired + come home very late...where got mood to "OT" at home lehhh...

i heard before that :we2Randy-git: in the morn has higher chance than at nite....not sure how true, but i heard before........

i also feel super lousy esp when i went through 2 IUIs...i saw many couples doing IUI on the same day as me. I saw 2 couples who did IUI on the same day as me, got preggie liaooo..1 couple is in late 30s sm more !!!!! i'm happy for them, but at the same time, disappointed with myself.....i'm like left on the shelf, no news at all while others who did IUI with me strike liaooo :we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:

so how's your progress? you left 1 more cycle before you can put back your egg rite ??

my 36years old colleague went for IVF last fri to extract her follicles out. She put it back on Mon and is on hospitalisation leave for 3weeks. The gynae (Chris Chen from Glen E) put her on bedrest. She's not allowed to move about (i doubt she can go out walk walk lohhhh), partly cos of her age, the gynae says the 2ww is very critical.

2mths before your IVF, she cant eat chicken, duck, those cooling stuffs, cold drinks etc...i cant rem what else she cant eat, but i know she cannot eat alot of food. She also has to drink cordyceps with red dates(w/o seeds), double boil for 2hours daily. She has spent about 2k+ on cordyceps alone!!!!!!!!!!

she really give it all liaooo yaaa. she told me that she's really getting old and she also went through 2 IUIs but failed. tats why for her IVF, she really placed a BIG BIG investment.

she did say that her gynae is very devoted and she feels that the gynae is really trying his very best to help her. Her cousin also felt that way, tats why recommended Chris Chen to her. Her cousin also strike on the 1st IVF.

my colleague did suggest that i go try Chris Chen worrr, but his fees are exp!!!!! the only good ting is that his clinch opens till 11pm at nite daily, so you dont need to take leave to see gynae.

sighzz...i really dont know if i wanna do IVF. its really alot of $$$$$....dear husband says its ok not to have baby, he doesn't want to do IVF cos its too exp, no guarantee that i will strike and the pain i've to go through...moreover he feels that the pressure is too big if the IVF fail, its very demoralising......

well...i really dont know yaaa...see next year how lohhh...meanwhile, i just rest baaaa.....

lawla12

dont know why morn got higher chance , izt that e sperms just woke up and got more energy?

your husband cannot take leave? Or mayb do on wkends loh. I think at least try every month, dont waste it. I feel very angry whenever I wasted a month bcos sometimes my husband not cooperative. He wans a baby too yet dont wanna ML more often.

Hai~ I m also like left on e shelf. My friend is already telling me to go buy maternity stuff with her when we meet nx time. :eek: This feeling really sucked! I dare not even tell my friend that I had prob trying to concieve.

I heard about Chris Chen too, in other forums. I didnt koe his clinic opens till 11pm. Only koe that his charges are ex. But sounds good cos it's very hard to find a clinic that opens till so late. Wah your colleague got to refrain fm so much food meh? dont scare me . Cannot drink cold drink? OMG! I will die..

Ya left one cycle for me. But I'm worried cos I think if my boss koes that I wanna take so long mc, I think she will kill me. She surely ask why mah & I dont know what to say loh. Plus cant bluff if the mc is fm Thomson Medical Center mah. I cant tell her e truth, cos she sure spread to other ppl one. Damn sian just thinking about tis... thinking about plan A, plan B, plan C, etc etc:embarrassed:

OMGGGG...ur boss n my boss SAME species deee!!!!!!!!!!!!! my boss is married wif 3 kids sm more lehhh!!! she's a woman herself yet she cannot understand the pain we'r going through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took 1 week MC for both my IUIs n she keep asking me y y y y y until i fedup....i told her my AF is irregular, need to clear my system ..then she can bomb me wif Q like, y i din rectify the problem earlier ---helo, if i know tis is gonna b a problem for ttc-ing, i would haf done it when i was YOUNG !!!! since young, my AF is irregular until now....how i know its not ok to haf irregular AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u tink i'm sooo tootpig, wait until i'm 30years old then go correct it?????????? do u tink i wan it???????

then she bomb me wif another Q ---y my parents nv bring me to doc earlier!!!!!! -----do u tink our parents know tat irregular AF could lead to lower chances for ttc???? our parents @ their generation dun haf all these problems dee lohhh...i dun tink they got count ovulation timing...i doubt they know it too.....

i complain to my colleague who went to IVF, she oso said the same ting.....our idiot cum brainless cum insensitive mgr is too much !!! she oso bomb her wif idiot Q, purposely wanna embarrasse us !!!!! both of us feel tat she wanna show off tat she got no problems ttc-ing n yes indeed, we found out tat she got preggie easily, she gif birth one after another........

my colleague had no choice but to tell our idiot mgr the truth cos she's taking 1mth hospitalisation leave during our 1/2year closing which is quite critical......

for my 2 IUIs, i din tell tat idiot mgr the truth cos i know her mouth VERY big, sure tell others even though i told her directly tat i wan tis conversation to b between both of us only n our finance director...i dun wan other colleagues to know......but in the end, she told my colleagues n they sms me, saying they heard i'm hospitalised from my idiot mgr n send their wishes to me.......

hhhhmmm....if u dun wanna tell ur boss the truth, suggest u can say u go clean up ur fibroid.....tis is a woman's common hospitalisation reason...it does NOT necessary mean u'r ttc-ing.......my colleague used tis excuse to claim for company reimbursement on her medical bills n it was APPROVED!!!!! for our company, any medical bills pertaining to ttc-ing will definitely not b approved but my colleague is smart euff to ask the gynae wad reason can she use.....tis was wad the gynae told her....clearing fibroid is very very common n usually gynae r the ones doing the ops.....

u can gif it a try.......i'm oso intending to use tis as an excuse if i go for my IVF nexr year.........

***wad comes round, goes round !!!!!!!!!!! i curse n swear my idiot mgr will get her retribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

ur DH oso same pattern as mine lehhh...he wanted a baby but, he's lazy too...he always feel tat do once is euff to strike....zzzz...i told him tat all my bubbies do 8-10times a mth, continously for 9-12mths b4 they strike!!!!!!!! but now tat he's busy wif his projects, of cos he cant b bothered.......i oso booooo motivation to try anymore....juz tired of all these tings after ttc for 1.5years n going through 2 IUIs.......

babylemon

Wah, ur boss really can conceive. My boss has 2 kids herself. But she always damn sarcastic about preggy ladies esp now with 4 mths maternity leave. Ya, they really cannot understd woman although they are woman too.

So tough to be woman nowadays, nd to manage work and baby issues. Guys like sit ther and relax. Hey tat excuse is damn gd man! Ya I heard fibroid is common. But I dunno whether easy to "deceive" my boss cos she damn smart one. I wont claim from company lah. I just want hospitalisation leave. But anyway, now short of manpower, my own annual leave I dun even koe can take a not, dun even say hosp leave. Sigh! Feel like quiting my stupid job xia. Dunno y I keep stressing myself.. :wong19:

OMGGGG...your boss and my boss SAME species deee!!!!!!!!!!!!! my boss is married with 3 kids sm more lehhh!!! she's a woman herself yet she cannot understand the pain we'are going through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took 1 week MC for both my IUIs and she keep asking me why why why why why until i fedup....i told her my AF is irregular, need to clear my system ..then she can bomb me with Q like, why i did not rectify the problem earlier ---helo, if i know tis is gonna b a problem for trying to concieve-ing, i would have done it when i was YOUNG !!!! since young, my AF is irregular until now....how i know its not ok to have irregular AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you tink i'm sooo tootpig, wait until i'm 30years old then go correct it?????????? do you tink i want it???????

then she bomb me with another Q ---why my parents never bring me to doc earlier!!!!!! -----do you tink our parents know that irregular AF could lead to lower chances for trying to concieve???? our parents @ their generation dont have all these problems dee lohhh...i dont tink they got count ovulation timing...i doubt they know it too.....

i complain to my colleague who went to IVF, she also said the same ting.....our idiot cum brainless cum insensitive mgr is too much !!! she also bomb her with idiot Q, purposely wanna embarrasse us !!!!! both of us feel that she wanna show off that she got no problems trying to concieve-ing and yes indeed, we found out that she got preggie easily, she give birth one after another........

my colleague had no choice but to tell our idiot mgr the truth cos she's taking 1mth hospitalisation leave during our 1/2year closing which is quite critical......

for my 2 IUIs, i did not tell that idiot mgr the truth cos i know her mouth VERY big, sure tell others even though i told her directly that i want tis conversation to b between both of us only and our finance director...i dont want other colleagues to know......but in the end, she told my colleagues and they sms me, saying they heard i'm hospitalised from my idiot mgr and send their wishes to me.......

hhhhmmm....if you dont wanna tell your boss the truth, suggest you can say you go clean up your fibroid.....tis is a woman's common hospitalisation reason...it does NOT necessary mean you'are trying to concieve-ing.......my colleague used tis excuse to claim for company reimbursement on her medical bills and it was APPROVED!!!!! for our company, any medical bills pertaining to trying to concieve-ing will definitely not b approved but my colleague is smart euff to ask the gynae what reason can she use.....tis was what the gynae told her....clearing fibroid is very very common and usually gynae are the ones doing the ops.....

you can give it a try.......i'm also intending to use tis as an excuse if i go for my IVF nexr year.........

***what comes round, goes round !!!!!!!!!!! i curse and swear my idiot mgr will get her retribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

your dear husband also same pattern as mine lehhh...he wanted a baby but, he's lazy too...he always feel that do once is euff to strike....zzzz...i told him that all my bubbies do 8-10times a month, continously for 9-12mths before they strike!!!!!!!! but now that he's busy with his projects, of cos he cant b bothered.......i also booooo motivation to try anymore....just tired of all these tings after trying to concieve for 1.5years and going through 2 IUIs.......

lawla12

Wah, your boss really can conceive. My boss has 2 kids herself. But she always damn sarcastic about preggy ladies esp now with 4 mths maternity leave. Ya, they really cannot understd woman although they are woman too.

So tough to be woman nowadays, need to manage work and baby issues. Guys like sit ther and relax. Hey that excuse is damn good man! Ya I heard fibroid is common. But I dont know whether easy to "deceive" my boss cos she damn smart one. I wont claim from company . I just want hospitalisation leave. But anyway, now short of manpower, my own annual leave I dont even koe can take a not, dont even say hospital leave. Sigh! Feel like quiting my stupid job xia. dont know why I keep stressing myself.. :wong19:

yes...they cant understand even though they'r woman lohhh !!!!!!

like wad i said, wad goes round comes round!!!! they will get their retribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, our idiot boss super bias one laaaa.....other staffs can take 1-2mths hospitalisation MC.....she will b very concerned abt them...but when it comes to us, she will scold/reprimand us for taking MC....zzzz...do u tink we like it??? the medical bills + needles + med + pain we've to go through, do u tink its enjoyable??????????????????????????????????????? she's the only one making the issue a big "woo haaa" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no1 is complaining anyting lohhhh.....tootpig idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as if the company will collapse w/o us....zzzzz.....our CEO can take 1mth leave in the whole of Dec, y we cannot take hospitalisation leave for 1week only!!!!! zzzzzzz...rubbish~

babylemon, dun get too stress up....when the time comes, we must take leave deee....u paid/suffer so much for IVF, u definitely wan to strike....go ahead n take MC yaaa...heck care abt the company/boss.....they wont feel sorry for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jal

Ya left one cycle for me. But I'm worried cos I think if my boss koes that I wanna take so long mc, I think she will kill me. She surely ask why mah & I dont know what to say loh. Plus cant bluff if the mc is fm Thomson Medical Center mah. I cant tell her e truth, cos she sure spread to other ppl one. Damn sian just thinking about tis... thinking about plan A, plan B, plan C, etc etc:embarrassed:
Stupid BIG mouth! Sew it up!

lawla12

Stupid BIG mouth! Sew it up!
sighzz...we'r all woman...y make things difficult for us???

we'r having a hard time ttc liaooo...cant they b more understanding???? they oso haf dotter...if next time their dotter oso suffer the same fate as urs wif a sickening boss, wonder how would they feel as a parent lohhhh...

they will get their retribution deee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babylemon

I dunno why leh, I think I care a lot abt my rice bowl bah. Perhaps I am scared loh. I hv seen 2 colleagues being asked to leave b4, one is within 24 hrs, the other is one mth notice. But I dunno the full details, I only koe tat before they were "asked to leave", both of them had taken a lot of mc. One is abt 2-3 weeks mc, the other is about 4 days on and off every 2-3 mths. I guess they are really sick. But tis experience led me to hv so much phobia tat when I was damn ill, althou I had 2 days mc, I eventually only took 1 day.

Btw, fibroid normally how many days mc? If I really stay on in the company, then mayb I will say fibroid and take hosp leave. Frankly speaking I really hope tat I can concentrate on my FET as my work still requre me to climb stairs and carry heavy stuffs often. Cant understd y I cannot jus conceive naturally, my frens dun even nd to think so much/spend on such thgs. Hai~so unfair.. :wong19:

lawla12

I dont know why , I think I care a lot about my rice bowl bah. Perhaps I am scared loh. I have seen 2 colleagues being asked to leave before, one is within 24 hours, the other is one month notice. But I dont know the full details, I only koe that before they were "asked to leave", both of them had taken a lot of mc. One is about 2-3 weeks mc, the other is about 4 days on and off every 2-3 mths. I guess they are really sick. But tis experience led me to have so much phobia that when I was damn ill, althou I had 2 days mc, I eventually only took 1 day.

Btw, fibroid normally how many days mc? If I really stay on in the company, then mayb I will say fibroid and take hospital leave. Frankly speaking I really hope that I can concentrate on my FET as my work still requre me to climb stairs and carry heavy stuffs often. Cant understd why I cannot just conceive naturally, my friends dont even need to think so much/spend on such thgs. Hai~so unfair.. :wong19:

sighzz...yes, the gynae oso said the same ting....she say so many of us r trying sooooooo hard to get preggie, while others came to see her for abortion.....life's nv fair yaaaaaa.....

tat time my colleague took 1mth MC to clean her frbroids.....

i tink u can speak to ur gynae to ask her gif u MC during ur 2ww which is very critical yaaaa....my colleague was asked to bed rest after her IVF, partly cos of her age (36 tis year).......tats y she took 1mth MC ya.....

i believe ur colleague took normal MC izzi, tats y ask to leave or wad??? but urs is hospitalisation leave, its diff yaaaa......i mean, who would wanna go hospital when u can juz go to normal clinic rite....

would it b better if u inform ur boss b4 hand??? but tell her tat u cant confirm the date yet cos need to see the gynae's schedule???????

babylemon

lawla12, u koe wat...I hv tendered my resignation. Well, I was thinking a lot and like wat u said, mayb a gd rest after e FET is necess. Actually I didnt want to leave, but due to shortage of manpower, all our leave is freeze. So I think if I take hosp leave, my boss surely will give me a hard time when I return. Plus there is really nobody to cover my duties unless my boss takeover. :elvis::eek::elvis::eek::eek::elvis:

Till now I cant believe wat I did... I am feel a bit 'trauma' cos nx month I wont hv salary anymore. Trying my best to focus on my FET instead.
But so far AF haven come yet...irritating...

sighzz...yes, the gynae also said the same ting....she say so many of us are trying sooooooo hard to get preggie, while others came to see her for abortion.....life's never fair yaaaaaa.....

that time my colleague took 1mth MC to clean her frbroids.....

i tink you can speak to your gynae to ask her give you MC during your 2ww which is very critical yaaaa....my colleague was asked to bed rest after her IVF, partly cos of her age (36 tis year).......tats why she took 1mth MC ya.....

i believe your colleague took normal MC izzi, tats why ask to leave or what??? but urs is hospitalisation leave, its diff yaaaa......i mean, who would wanna go hospital when you can just go to normal clinic rite....

would it b better if you inform your boss before hand??? but tell her that you cant confirm the date yet cos need to see the gynae's schedule???????

lawla12

lawla12, you koe what...I have tendered my resignation. Well, I was thinking a lot and like what you said, mayb a good rest after e FET is necess. Actually I didnt want to leave, but due to shortage of manpower, all our leave is freeze. So I think if I take hospital leave, my boss surely will give me a hard time when I return. Plus there is really nobody to cover my duties unless my boss takeover. :elvis::eek::elvis::eek::eek::elvis:

Till now I cant believe what I did... I am feel a bit 'trauma' cos nx month I wont have salary anymore. Trying my best to focus on my FET instead.
But so far AF have not come yet...irritating...

u made the rite choice...

u've paid so much...spent so much efforts on ur IVF...u shd really gif urself a good rest during this critical period of time....

i did wanna downgrade too....do those accounts clerk, no need OT deeee, can go home on the dot deee.....boss oso not tat demanding on a clerk's jobscope....

but its the $ problem ya....if i downgrade, means tat i wont b earning tat much....but i need $ for my IVF.....my DH dun agree wif my downgrading.......i'm really very stress at work!!!!!!!! but .he feels tat evy job has its own stress level....haiz....its not as if i gonna depend on him financially lohhh.....zzzzzz...

well....i was tinking, meanwhile he's busy wif his project until mid of next year, i still got time .....tats y went TCM to "tiao" my body, hoping my AF cycle will improve....but 4mths liaooo, the sinseh like nv do much....dun feel tat confident going back to him again....wasting my time!!!!!

tinking if i shd go the TCM @ paragon Xia Rong sinseh from China...but she's very exp n only comes SG evy 2nd week of the mth....

see how tings go baaaa....

babylemon, its worth to gif it a try for a baby....since u've made the decision, dun tink abt it lehhh......for sure, u wont regret if u strike rite.....

JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

babylemon

Thanks lawla12 for ur encouragement! Really needed tat so much. Well, i m not confident in my FET lah, frankly speaking. Dunno if it's too big a sacrifice... But anyway, I've been v bad tempered due to my work stress. I think I spend more time crying than anythg else.

Ya, if I find other jobs, think wont b earning wat I got. But sigh, so fan hor... Dun overstress urself...mayb u can look out other jobs in e mean time. Once u found then u resign loh. Some of my colleagues also like tat. Some even told me they go interview during lunch! Tis way, mayb ur hb will b ok for u to change jobs. Every job hv stress I koe, but there is a limit to it mah... Everyday I go hme tired, hungry n frustrated...sian leh!

Wat ur sinseh say? 4 mths is quite long liao, shld feel some effect somewhere. Tok to ur sinseh...if really no gd then change. I can recommend u e one I went, at least I think my AF got improve in e sense tat I dun nd panadol when it come. :) But u c how ok...

you made the rite choice...

you've paid so much...spent so much efforts on your IVF...you should really give yourself a good rest during this critical period of time....

i did wanna downgrade too....do those accounts clerk, no need OT deeee, can go home on the dot deee.....boss also not that demanding on a clerk's jobscope....

but its the $ problem ya....if i downgrade, means that i wont b earning that much....but i need $ for my IVF.....my dear husband dont agree with my downgrading.......i'm really very stress at work!!!!!!!! but .he feels that evy job has its own stress level....sigh....its not as if i gonna depend on him financially lohhh.....zzzzzz...

well....i was thinking, meanwhile he's busy with his project until mid of next year, i still got time .....tats why went traditional chinese medicine to "tiao" my body, hoping my AF cycle will improve....but 4mths liaooo, the sinseh like never do much....dont feel that confident going back to him again....wasting my time!!!!!

thinking if i should go the traditional chinese medicine @ paragon Xia Rong sinseh from China...but she's very exp and only comes SG evy 2nd week of the month....

see how tings go baaaa....

babylemon, its worth to give it a try for a baby....since you've made the decision, dont tink about it lehhh......for sure, you wont regret if you strike rite.....

JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

lawla12

Thanks lawla12 for your encouragement! Really needed that so much. Well, i m not confident in my FET , frankly speaking. dont know if it's too big a sacrifice... But anyway, I've been very bad tempered due to my work stress. I think I spend more time crying than anythg else.

Ya, if I find other jobs, think wont b earning what I got. But sigh, so fan ... dont overstress yourself...mayb you can look out other jobs in e mean time. Once you found then you resign loh. Some of my colleagues also like that. Some even told me they go interview during lunch! Tis way, mayb your husband will b ok for you to change jobs. Every job have stress I koe, but there is a limit to it mah... Everyday I go hme tired, hungry and frustrated...sian !

what your sinseh say? 4 mths is quite long , shld feel some effect somewhere. Tok to your sinseh...if really no good then change. I can recommend you e one I went, at least I think my AF got improve in e sense that I dont need panadol when it come. :) But you c how ok...
kekeke...so you serving 1mth notice???

ermmm....if you NOT happy, then throw MC baaa...LOL~ .....i always do that when i serve notice....but of cos, dont throw that often laaaaa....i threw 2 days when i serve 1mth notice...kekekekekee~

i've spoke to dear husband about the sinseh Xia Rong @ paragon (she's quite famous but exp).....he ask me about the sinseh at parkway, why i feel that he's no good etc...i told him that there's no improvement in my AF cycle and that i did ask him if i dont wanna take the pills (similar to bai fong want), is there any treatment which i can take...the sinseh just ask me to try eating the pill again.....zzzzzzzz......

tink i will give the sinseh 1 last chance....tink my AF will come within these 2 weeks baaaa.....so for tis cycle, i will b going back to that parkway sinseh again.....i will ask him about the treatment again...if he insist the same treatment, i wont b seeing him liaooo.........

its a waste of time (including next AF), its total of 5mths with tis sinseh.....i tink 5mths is quite a long time .......i see how tings go baaaa....(sighz, i really have to kick tis bad habit of mine, i LOVE bubble tea very very very much..been drinking non-stop)....sigh!!!!!!!!!!! i can dont drink softdrinks like coke, ice lemon tea etc...but i just cant stop drinking bubble tea....zzzzz...i know its bad for health...but i cant resist the temptation....zzzzz:wong7::wong7:

lawla12

Hi,

Can i check what is IUI and how much is the procedure?thanks.
its very much depends on the med...

some can respond well to clomid...while others need daily jabs....

for the jabs, it will again depends on how much dosage u need.....

for eg, my case, i dun respond to clomid...so no choice but to take jabs...i respond to 112.5ml (which means its $112.50 per daily injection).....the costs is the same for other clinics too....Pls note tat the jabs, u DIY deeee...abit scary laaa, but u will get used to it....

the IUI procedure (wash sperms n insert the sperms into our egg) costs abt $500 (exclude consultation ya)........

u've to go back (mine was evy twice a week) for scanning of ur private area to check the development of the eggs....so each time' i spent abt $200++ (exclude the jabs).....when u'r abt to ovulate, u've to see gynae more often ...smtimes, gynae will take blood test too (the day b4 u ovulate)...

my IUI costs abt 4k .......

u can claim subsidy for IUI/IVF too....

urs is private or public gynae??? did ur gynae suggest IUI or u'r juz checking the price?

cheryl_ng

Hi,
u mean we can claim subsidy for IUI?? using medisave?? hw come my gynae's nurses din say anything abt it?? i did IUI 2x liao. might b gng to do IUI wif jab nex cycle...

its very much depends on the med...

some can respond well to clomid...while others need daily jabs....

for the jabs, it will again depends on how much dosage you need.....

for eg, my case, i dont respond to clomid...so no choice but to take jabs...i respond to 112.5ml (which means its $112.50 per daily injection).....the costs is the same for other clinics too....Pls note that the jabs, you DIY deeee...abit scary laaa, but you will get used to it....

the IUI procedure (wash sperms n insert the sperms into our egg) costs about $500 (exclude consultation ya)........

you've to go back (mine was evy twice a week) for scanning of your private area to check the development of the eggs....so each time' i spent about $200++ (exclude the jabs).....when you'are about to ovulate, you've to see gynae more often ...smtimes, gynae will take blood test too (the day before you ovulate)...

my IUI costs about 4k .......

you can claim subsidy for IUI/IVF too....

urs is private or public gynae??? did your gynae suggest IUI or you'are just checking the price?

lawla12

Hi,
you mean we can claim subsidy for IUI?? using medisave?? hw come my gynae's nurses did not say anything about it?? i did IUI 2x . might b gng to do IUI with jab nex cycle...

did u ask ur gynae???

cos i dun haf so much $$$$...i told the gynae frankly ....she told me not to worry abt the costs n told me abt the medisave subsidy.. ...

i've done 2 IUIs n claimed mine n hubby's medisave respectively...

i did my IUI at raffles (private).....

u juz finish or wad? cos i understand from the nurse tat u can submit the subsidy within 3mths of ur IUI.....

for private, u can claim
1st time-cap at 6k
2nd time-cap at 5k
3rd time-cap at 4k

public hospital
1st time-cap at 7k
2nd time-cap at 6k
3rd time-cap at 5k

u can claim up to a max of 3times for IUI/IVF.....if u do 2 IUI, means u only left 1 more time to claim IUI or IVF....both r considered the same when it comes to subsidy....

lawla12

paging for babylemon~

nv hear from u for quite awhile....h r u leeee??? out back ur egg liaoo maaaa???

hope evyting's fine yaaaaa:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Oink

Hi Lawla! How's life? Been out of this thread for sooo sooo long... any changes or any one got pregnant?

Guess wat? I'm starting my treatment again... going through my SO-IUI this cycle... the last few times, I did it, only had to take clomid. Now, hv to go through the same thing as u did... the injection thing. :07: Not liking it but hv to go through it. Am praying hard that it will be a success tis time round.

Oh, during your injection period, did u hv to take medicine - Cardipirin? Heard that it is for blood circulation... ?!?

lawla12

Hi Lawla! How's life? Been out of this thread for sooo sooo long... any changes or any one got pregnant?

Guess what? I'm starting my treatment again... going through my SO-IUI this cycle... the last few times, I did it, only had to take clomid. Now, have to go through the same thing as you did... the injection thing. :07: Not liking it but have to go through it. Am praying hard that it will be a success tis time round.

Oh, during your injection period, did you have to take medicine - Cardipirin? Heard that it is for blood circulation... ?!?

OINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~

i was tinking abt u lately...then now u appear leeee....hehehee...next time must tink more....LOL~

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

my IUI arrrr, i din eat anyting worrr...only had injection (112.5ml daily)....i rem the 1st IUI, i jab until day 15....2nd IUI, i jab until day 13.......

u'r seeing ur old gynae or u change new one?

JIA YOU JIA YOU yaaaaaaa

Fyi, i'm currently seeing TCM @ AMK accuputure (Dr Zou Yu Min) ....only started 3weeks back.....

smtimes, i do feel super sianzz cos hubby is too busy wif work....we dun haf chance to OT during my ovulation timing......to me, nv do, definitely wont haf any chance to strike rite.....really feel like giving up.....very demoralise....
:weno::weno::weno::weno::weno::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:

Oink

OINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~

i was thinking about you lately...then now you appear leeee....hehehee...next time must tink more....LOL~

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

my IUI arrrr, i did not eat anyting worrr...only had injection (112.5ml daily)....i rem the 1st IUI, i jab until day 15....2nd IUI, i jab until day 13.......

you'are seeing your old gynae or you change new one?

JIA YOU JIA YOU yaaaaaaa

Fyi, i'm currently seeing traditional chinese medicine @ AMK accuputure (Dr Zou Yu Min) ....only started 3weeks back.....

smtimes, i do feel super sianzz cos hubby is too busy with work....we dont have chance to OT during my ovulation timing......to me, never do, definitely wont have any chance to strike rite.....really feel like giving up.....very demoralise....
:weno::weno::weno::weno::weno::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:
Haha! Ya, muz think of me more often then I'll appear! *poof!* :001_302:

I'm still seeing Dr Cheng @ TMC. Took a break for past few months & try naturally cos was feeling quite stress over tis whole thingy. Still no news so tis time, go back to Dr again.

I'm on 75ml injection daily now... eek, dun like the feeling of poking myself daily... but no choice lah. Then also on medication for blood circulation. Will go back & scan tis sat again... then next week, for a couple of times... will keep jabbing until they say stop lor.

Oh! Now u seeing senseh ah? I saw u mentioned abt Xia Rong... I saw her once but didn't follow through with the medicine... quite troublesome lah. Have to take the herbal powder twice a day & quite yucky taste! ; p Quite expensive too... think I spent abt $200 for my 1st visit wif her cos hv to pay for 1 month worth of herbal powder.

Dun give up! U muz JIA YOU too! The baby will come... muz pray & believe... & it will happen! We muz both JIA YOU together, k?