Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Prep for DEC 2009

next month will be JAN 2010!!!!!!!!!! OMG

short form 09 looks fine

short form 10 looks funny rite?

lets say

10th Oct 2010

short form = 10.10.10

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lawla12

Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahha

Prep for DEC 2009

next month will be JAN 2010!!!!!!!!!! OMG

short form 09 looks fine

short form 10 looks funny rite?

lets say

10th Oct 2010

short form = 10.10.10

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

tonite, u all will standby n SPAM again arrrr...

nvm...at least i'm the 2nd now ...LOL~ **but i know not counted**

lawla12

Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahha

no jingle bells for me..

pray she go die better!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

takes Machine Gun And Shoot At Hshddb's

pervert Boss!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

bolangz tonite????

lawla12

morn all......me super sianzz.....

gonna rush my work again....zzzzzzzz....

tinking when to tender......need to check dates.....

yst spoke to my AM....she oso kana the same ting....she submitted the reports 2weeks ago...then only the 3days b4 the deadline, then boss look at the report....then on sun, they expect her to come back n work juz to clear the reports cos boss is only free on sun.......she shoot them back worrrr.....they dun dare to touch her laaa cos she's the ONLY one who knows how to do conso.....tats y she got bargaining power....but she oso feel tat boss attitiude towards her oso very short tempered cos when boss is unreasonable, she will shoot them back.....they oso call her to come back office n work on weekend cos boss is working over the weekend.....then they lob to bomb her HP on n off, asking her wad time she will b home when she's outside wif her family (fyi, she got 2 kids)...smtimes, she go toilet, boss call office tel, cant get her...they will bomb her HP....she oso BTH this boss....really too much....

anyway, both of us die die oso must get out of here b4 year-end closing (Apr 2010)......

oso heard news tat one of the AM is resigning soon....he oso BTH boss n his jobscope...he kana more n more da biannnnn........his portfolio really daaa biannnn......most problematic n maaa fannn n demanding deeeee among all of us.....

life's really getting more n more difficult here.......

princessminn

morning...reporting ill today...dante is ill today too...he din slept well ytd nite...hubby took care of him e whole nite...

lawla12

morning...reporting ill today...dante is ill today too...he did not slept well ytd nite...hubby took care of him e whole nite...

ooh...u go go rest rest...y wake up so early....

sayang sayang princess dearieeeeeeeee + litt dante:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

sunflowerlady

waaaa..im e 4th...haha

i couldnt find NOC thread..den realised is aldy dec so new thread...

dec is festival mood...i like dec cos is bonus mth..~~~LOLssss~~~

sunflowerlady

morn all......me super sianzz.....

gonna rush my work again....zzzzzzzz....

thinking when to tender......need to check dates.....

yst spoke to my AM....she also kana the same ting....she submitted the reports 2weeks ago...then only the 3days before the deadline, then boss look at the report....then on sun, they expect her to come back n work just to clear the reports cos boss is only free on sun.......she shoot them back worrrr.....they dont dare to touch her laaa cos she's the ONLY one who knows how to do conso.....tats why she got bargaining power....but she also feel that boss attitiude towards her also very short tempered cos when boss is unreasonable, she will shoot them back.....they also call her to come back office n work on weekend cos boss is working over the weekend.....then they love to bomb her HP on n off, asking her what time she will b home when she's outside with her family (fyi, she got 2 kids)...smtimes, she go toilet, boss call office tel, cant get her...they will bomb her HP....she also BTH this boss....really too much....

anyway, both of us die die also must get out of here before year-end closing (Apr 2010)......

also heard news that one of the AM is resigning soon....he also BTH boss n his jobscope...he kana more n more da biannnnn........his portfolio really daaa biannnn......most problematic n maaa fannn n demanding deeeee among all of us.....

life's really getting more n more difficult here.......

is it one of the tactic to cut cost????

autumn82

Good mOrn everyOne!!!!!!

I'm 5th!!!!!! :p

lawla dearie, your bossie is really like shitt! Geez. Da bian! I think it's her Pattern.. Geez!! U decided on Jan? So forfieting your bonus? *sayangs*

minn darling: how's dante feeling now? Seen the doc?? U leh?? :wong19:

fioncess

Good Morning all darlingsssss.............
Finally can come in here.. been soooooo busy at work...
Yippeee!!!! i love dec!!!

Cancan bossie u 3+am still online no need slp ar...
i think while u typing im feeding andrea.. hheee....

lawlaw darling if u wan to tender i think u shld start lookin for jobs now... if not got idle period.. or do u intend to rest a while???

minmin princess: how is dante how come will fall sick de lei?? my baby this few days worse... wan to slp but dunno how to fall aslp then cry cry cry... i carry also cannot, latch on also cannot.. wat ever i do also cannot... bo bian jus let her cry... see alr so heart pain... dunno y become like tt... hiaz.....

aut: how are you nowadays??? didnt see the nov thread so dun really knw wats going on....

fioncess

where is everyone??? sobsob...
all forget mi liao....

CanCanMum

good morning every1~~~:wong19:

autumn82

Good Morning all darlingsssss.............
Finally can come in here.. been soooooo busy at work...
Yippeee!!!! i love dec!!!

Cancan bossie you 3+am still online no need sleep ar...
i think while you typing im feeding andrea.. hheee....

lawlaw darling if you want to tender i think you shld start lookin for jobs now... if not got idle period.. or do you intend to rest a while???

minmin princess: how is dante how come will fall sick lei?? my baby this few days worse... want to sleep but dont know how to fall aslp then cry cry cry... i carry also cannot, latch on also cannot.. what ever i do also cannot... bo bian just let her cry... see already so heart pain... dont know why become like that... sigh.....

aut: how are you nowadays??? didnt see the nov thread so dont really knw wats going on....
Am fine, so into the hols mood that I don't even wanna look after my kids. :p Wahahahahahaah.

Andrea prob teething?

Status
Not open for further replies.