Jocye Lim Skin and Laser Clinic

babysg

I used to have pretty good skin...until my uni days...during the super long holiday..i went to do facials... my skin broke out terribly... in the end i went to see joyce lim located in paragon...

Been seeing her for nearly 5 years... my skin considered good... i am using all her products includin facial wash, makeup remover...

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hi babysg,
Can pm me the contact & location pls :biggrin:

jaynshar

I nv went to joyce lim b4..bt hor last time my ex-collegues duno y suddenly gt alot of pimples n etc...her skin condition is beri jat lat..bt after seen her liao..her pimple totally gone..bt heard the price nt beri cheap:elvis:

babysg

Hi Mummies, clinic is located at Paragon Medical Suites #11-16/18. Pls make an appt before going. Can be very crowded. 68349159.

First time consultation is $80.. i think. Subsequent consultation is $60 or $65. This price does not include medicine.

Medicine costs will depend on what the doc have prescribed for u. For me, I was told to use vit c...cost abt 60 plus. I also bought their cleanser... also 60 plus.. makeup remover is abt 30 plus. Other products are pimple cream, lightening cream etc...

Doc will prescribed according to your skin type. My niece, sis in law, cousin also seeing joyce lim. the four of us were given diff cleanser. So cant really tell u how much the medicine would cost.

Every visit I spent quite alot.. hehe but what matters most to me is results.. bill will pass to my DH. :Dancing_tongue: So far, I am happy with the results. I get alot of compliments for my skin. Thats why so many of my relatives also going there... haha

angtan

I went to her few years ago for my pigmentation on my hands. I was surprised to see her as she looks plain.