joyoung soy milk maker

linamummy

hi everyone. i just need some recommendation on this.

i was at courts when I saw this joyoung soy milk maker then I saw it again in best denki.

its quite interesting

the machine can be used to make different types of recipes that can serve everyone in the family, from 6 month old to 100 years old:

• rice gruel with fresh vegetables and meat for babies
  • cream soup
  • smoothies
  • desserts
  • home-made Jam
  • flavoured soymilk
  • grains

any insights?

joyoung soy milk maker is on the radio! Love 97.2FM! homemade soy milk confirm better those outside with artificial sweetening.

sassylady

i like that it is easy to use. the machine comes with recipe so just add in water and ingredients, click the button and wait for the beep..
tried making kaya using the machine last week and its quite good!

linamummy

wow sounds easy. thanks for sharing. maybe you can tell me more?
my friend was tell me they come in two languages - english and chinese. my mother in law doesn't read english so this might be good for her.

your friend is right. more important is the wide variety of food the machine can make, ranging from soups to paste. easy to clean too haha.

Ninasky

Oh no, not another kitchen appliance. I am always tempted to buy, but after that revert to buying the drink or juice or bread from outside when I get lazy of DIY !

linamummy

Oh no, not another kitchen appliance. I am always tempted to buy, but after that revert to buying the drink or juice or bread from outside when I get lazy of DIY !
i know what you mean. when you first get your hands on a new set of appliances, its fun to use and experiment with it - diy.
but have to think of the health benefits. the store brought juices/soy milk will undergo some kind off processing, that's why its always better to buy and make it yourself!