joyoung soya milk maker

SkyeFve

Hmm yeah the website is not available now it seems. Maybe they moved. The machine is really useful, and fast. Quite surprised by its efficiency and quality. I printed their recipes: mango sago, avocado milkshake, peanut paste, etc. I have their contact number though if you need?

felicity

omg Juan, so cheap ytd?! aiyo i just bought on gmarket b4 popping over to look... bought at SGD99!! buying for my mum as her bday pressie ^^ then she can also make for me during my confinement at my parents' place... kekeke :001_302:

Mof2kk

omg Juan, so cheap ytd?! aiyo i just bought on gmarket before popping over to look... bought at SGD99!! buying for my mum as her bday pressie ^^ then she can also make for me during my confinement at my parents' place... kekeke :001_302:
Hi, sorry never get from Gmarket before. Do they have warranty? Or if need repair, is there a service centre?

Thanks.

SkyeFve

Hi, sorry never get from Gmarket before. Do they have warranty? Or if need repair, is there a service centre?

Thanks.
Go for an original website.

You shouldnt go gmarket ... it can be unreliable actually because sellers can just disappear. there was a mass scam on gmarket for those who bought at 69 or 99 - turns out it was a counterfeit product and the material was different from what the seller promised!

many wanted refund and still waiting.. so better be careful ya!:)

Last edited:

sassylady

very doubtful. what about warranty?
if it is made in china, how do you know the voltage is suitable for singapore. singapore's voltage is a lot higher so it might end up spoiling the machine at your first use. i bought things shipped from china and the voltage end out messing up my house eletricity circuit.

SkyeFve

mine came with warranty. and worked perfectly! :D it's very fun with the machine, realised i could make a lot of desserts, warm and cold.

Mof2kk

Thanks for your advise! I decided to buy my Joyoung soymilk maker from local shop as I feel safer knowing there is a service center here if I need to service my machine. Somemore I found out it is the same company of my Turbo stove etc. Also I know for sure it is genuine! Safety first, man!

linamummy

bought my joyoung soymilkmaker at audiohouse and it came with free lessons! went for the lesson and learnt to make beancurd. my husband say taste exactly like laoban. haha.

tammysow

Joyoung is having a great May promotion! Buy a Joyoung Soy Milk Maker and enjoy a glass of soy milk to reap the health benefits! With every purchase, you get a 5 piece set air tight container worth $39.90 in the month of May! How exciting! Grab yours while stock lasts!

sassylady

Joyoung is having a great May promotion! Buy a Joyoung Soy Milk Maker and enjoy a glass of soy milk to reap the health benefits! With every purchase, you get a 5 piece set air tight container worth $39.90 in the month of May! How exciting! Grab yours while stock lasts!
Thanks Tammy! Love a good promotion!