Jurong West moms :)

EileenOng

Hi Jurong West moms,

Any of mummies looking fo babysitter at Jurong west area?

I would like to recommand to you, my mom . Pls PM me or sms my mobile 96959458.

Thanks
Eileen

megtan

Hihi,
I'm staying at Jurong West St 24, a 1st time mummy, son is 11 weeks now. Currently on ML and considering to be SAHM for 1 year...

win_mum

Re: I'm at jurong....tooo....got new items up...closing tonight...

hi mummies

i'm a full time working mum with a 13 mth old gal. staying ard jurong west st 24. hope to meet up soon:p

megtan

Re: I'm at jurong....tooo....got new items up...closing tonight...

hi mummies

i'm a full time working mum with a 13 month old gal. staying around jurong west st 24. hope to meet up soon:p
Hi,
I'm staying at St 24 as well :) May even bump into each other downstairs!

khankion

Hi All

I am a SAHM staying in Jurong West st61. Wonder if anyone is also staying nearby. if so, we can arrange a meet up at Jurong Point one of these days :001_302:

mummypooh

HI Megtan,

Im also a Jurong mummy... mi also tinting to be a FSHM till my boy reach 18mths...but nw taking care of him myself...can be quite tiring sometimes...

Nice knowing u gals here...

megtan

Hi mummies staying near St 24,

The park near my house at St 24 is now a popular place for kite-flying. During weekends, you can see many families with kids. My hubby and I also brought our baby for kite flying last weekend. It was fun though my baby still don't know how to look at the kites in the sky. He only looks at the colourful kite at ground level and then tries to grab it to put inside mouth. :shyxxx: LOL.

The kids get all excited when flying kites and I think it's a great family activity :Dancing_wub:

huihui32

hi all mummy at jurong

im staying at jurong west st 42 . got 2 kids. one 3 years old and one 2 months.
wan to go work but can't no wan help to look after baby ,
wan to earn some cash to support my 2 kid as my hubby is too deep in gamble and he also dun care and we stay separate.

Divameow

Hi mummies staying near St 24,

The park near my house at St 24 is now a popular place for kite-flying. During weekends, you can see many families with kids. My hubby and I also brought our baby for kite flying last weekend. It was fun though my baby still dont't know how to look at the kites in the sky. He only looks at the colourful kite at ground level and then tries to grab it to put inside mouth. :shyxxx: LOL.

The kids get all excited when flying kites and I think it's a great family activity :Dancing_wub:
Hey megtan, i too staying at st. 24. yes, i agreed with you, st. 24 is now a popular for kite-flying. i will bring my son when he gets older and knows what is kite-flying...

vannies

Hi,

I am a mum too staying at JW st 42.
24 years old with a 11 months old son =)
Nice seeing so many JW mum here =)

vannies

Hi,

I am a 24 years old mum with a 11months old son.
Currently staying at St 42 near the 501 market =)
Nice seeing all the JW mums here.